Chapter 9

Never expected this!

As he requested, I called him when I reached home.

"Hey! Thank God you got home safe. I got home safe too!...you know...if you wanted to know. Haha! Anyways, I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Hahaha, you talk too much Min Soo! Kidding! Okay, okay. See you tomorrow!"

I put down my phone and played with this Robot keychain I bought from Artbox right after Min Soo left. I don't know, but robots seem to amuse me..haha!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that day, Min Soo and I got closer and closer, to the point that we're quite inseperable. I just couldn't imagine spending a day without seeing him.

One day, Min Soo suddenly became distant. He started avoiding me in the classroom, He didn't text me, you know, stuff like that. At first, I let it pass. Knowing that he's playful and is a prankster, I thought he was just playing a prank on me. Yet 2 days have already passed, he was still acting the same. I, was feeling quite frustrated. I liked him, and the fact that he's suddenly avoiding me bothered me.

The next day, I decided to confront him. When I saw him on the corridors, I approached him as soon as possible.

"YA! BANG MIN SOO!"

I told him while I cornered him, to make sure he'll respond.

"Why are you being like this?"

"What?"

"Stop it. It's making me crazy, okay? I don't know why you're acting like this, but it frustrating the hell out of me."

He was surprised. I could see it on his face. He hugged me, so tight I couldn't let go. Of course I was mad at him, and now he's hugging me? Is this guy crazy?

He finally let go.

"I-I'm sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. Truth is that it's killing me, you know, not talking to you."

"Then why-"Because.......because I'm leaving tomorrow.We're having a tour, and I'll be back in six months."

"W-what? You weren't planning on telling me this?"

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not really good at goodbyes. And it's killing me everytime I see you, knowing that I'll have to say goodbye to you. So I decided to be distant, to avoid all the pain and I'm sorry, 'cause I know what I did was wrong."
 

I was speechless. I was sad, 'cause he was leaving. I felt all jelly legs, 'cause he was too sweet, I was blank, because I didn't know what to say.

In short, he was driving me crazy.

But, I didn't wanna end in this way. After all, he was sincere in his apology, and I overreacted.

"I'm sorry too, I was too harsh. How about we spend the last hurrah after school?"

He hugged me, "Yes, please. I'm gonna miss you. So much."