Chapter 10

Never expected this!

I was dying inside. After all, we were inseperable, and tomorrow, he was leaving.

We spent our "last" date like how our first went.

We ate ice cream, talked to each other like nothing was going to happen, 'cause both of us tried to avoid the situation.

It was near dusk, his manager was already calling.

I made the first move, cause he was quiet.

"So....I guess this is goodbye..?"

"No, okay? Definetely not. The moment our tour ends, we meet here. No buts, no excuses. I'll make sure that this isn't our last date." He sternly said.

"Okay okay okaay, calm down Min Soo. Of course, we will. I was just joking."

As I hugged him so tightly.

"Wait, I have something for you."
I reached out to my bag and brought out the robot keychain.

"Here. I bought this after our first "date". This thing's quite special to me but, it's yours. And for the record, I'm gonna miss you too, Bang Min Soo."
 

he smiled. Oh god that cute smile of his.

Their car was there already, waiting for him. I said goodbye, he said goodbye too. And that was it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I went home early. Things were all back to normal again. Yet, i missed him so badly.

I went to allkpop,to check on some news, and the first thing I saw was

"Teen Top, on their way to Japan for their first asia tour."

I clicked the link, and the first photo I saw was Min Soo,

all styled up with his cool airport fashion....

and with the keychain I gave him hanging on his backpack.

After that a text came in on my phone.

"I miss you already dimple. Wait for me okay? ChuChu~"