Chapter 7

Never expected this!

The bell that signified the end of classes had just rung AND I AM OFFICIALLY HELPLESS.

I just couldn't focus on ANYTHINGGGG

One time the teacher asked me if I had a pen, and I ended up giving her my hand. Just what is that even -_-

Breathe in, breathe out. For heaven's sake it's just a friendly date. Why am I even nervous and queasy? -______________-

As I, Hana, and Hong left the classroom, Hana pulled me into the Girls' Comfort Room and gave my hair a quick comb, fixed my hair too, and you know girl stuff like those.

"Aish Hana, what are you doing??"
"Dude, are you even serious with what you're saying? Of course it's a date! You have to look pleasant!! Now don't talk, just a few more fixes......THERE! You're ready as ever!"

We left the CR as she pushed me towards the direction of our meeting place. Hong gave me a thumbs up sign too.

This is it, I'm on my way.

While walking I saw a small crowd of grade school girls asking Min Soo for his autograph. They all looked so cute. The kids eagerly waiting for their turn, and Min Soo signing their notepads with a cute smile on his face.

I waited for them to finish.

"So I guess I have to treat you some ice cream eh?"

I said as I approached him.

"I guess so, Dimple! So how about we walk around first?"

"That would be great"


I did my best to give off the most natural smile ever. But believe me I felt so tingly inside.

We bought different kinds of street food that filled our tummies to their maximum level! Min Soo and I shared stories to each other. Through that I came to realize how hard it is to be an idol. It's not all glitz and glamour, it's all about hardwork. And, the fact that he still gave time for school was so amazing.

"Whoaa, are you a superhero or something?"

"Yaa! Not really, heheh. Hey how about we go get that ice cream you owe me? " He said with matching smirk which was..okay....cute.

"Aish, I was trying to make you forget!~ Let's go, let's get this over with Min Soo!"

We searched for an ice cream store while he was telling me some of the world's most dorky jokes EVER.

"There! Let's go here!" said Min Soo

"YA BANG MIN SOO! I'm not as rich as you!! I can't afford that!!"

How dare he pick the expensive ice cream store!! Sorry Min Soo, but my pockets were as poor as poor!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside as I tried to estimate in my mind my remaining money.

"Bang Min Soo" I said seriously

"ONE BANANA SPLIT PLEASE! KAMSAHAMNIDA!~" Min Soo quickly said to the cashier

Ouch, my pocket was screaming for help!! ( even though, Banana Split was my favorite..)

I brought out my wallet and pulled my remaining money but Min Soo held my hands, closed my palms, and told me,

"I was joking, Dimple. I heard you loved ice cream, specifically Banana Split. Don't worry, it's my treat. You made my free day so fun, and I'm glad I chose to spend it with you."

"Banana Split for Min Soo!"

He left me for a while to get the ice cream as I blankly found some seats. Stop it Bang Min Soo. Don't make me fall for you...