Chapter 6

Never expected this!

I just couldn't believe it.

I..just..couldn't.

Two hours later, it was recess time.

"O-M-G. IS WHAT I'M HEARING TRUE?!"

Hana mercilessly screamed onto my ear.

"W-what? huh?" (As I was still dazed with what happened two hours ago)

"CAP ASKED YOU OUT?!?!"

Wait..what? How did she know?

"Well, not technically asked out but-" "DUDE, SO IT'S TRUE!!!!" I swear, if Hana does not stop blasting onto my ear I WILL roundhouse kick her....joking.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I MEAN, DUDE, THAT'S DEFINETELY A DATE!! DDUBBOKKI AND OTHER STUFF? DUDE THAT'S DEFINETELY A DATE!!"

Aish I asked her to calm down, as decided to confess to her.

"Okay Hana, promise not to tell anyone okay?"

"I promise I promise I PROMISE!"

"Okay....So i think I'm kinda...sorta...having a crush on..him. Aish, I know it's too fast but....I don't even know why or how or-"

"THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE DUDE!!"

I gave her a stare.

"Ok ok i'm sorry, I've been overreacting. IT's just that, you know, I'm so happy for you!! You know what happened last time-"  "NOW LET"S NOT DWELL ON THAT SHALL WE?"

Aish, she was actually talking about my ex. He was my first ever boyfriend and life was just so lovely with him...'til I realized that he was just using me so his ex would get jealous. Harsh right? Ever since that I've been quite...okay maybe a bit too cautious when it comes to guys. I was too dumb to realize that he was just playing with my feelings. And I'm very thankful for Hana and Hong 'cause ever since that, they never made me feel unloved. Now here comes another guy, that Hana thinks as the "Salvation" guy. Aish, i really don't knoooowwww. Maybe if I got to know him more, then I'll finally accept the fact that I kinda like him.

Classes continued on the usual way, but except for that one time when Min Soo passed me a note during History period.

"Ya Dimple! You're dozing off already! hehe gotcha~~^^! See ya later :) - Min Soo "

Yes, I was dozing off. History class was just too boringgg plus, I slept late yesterday. But after reading that note, I felt a bit tingly inside. I felt half excited, half nervous about later. I passed him a note too

"So you were looking at me..."

Nah, that was too flirty. I changed it,

"Ya Min Soo! I sleep when I want to! hehe :P See you later! P.S, last to come in the venue treats ice cream!!~ "

There, much better.