Chapter 4

Never expected this!

Time passed by so fast after that, 'cause I was actually having fun with Min Soo. He's really nice, and it's as if he's not an idol. His dorky jokes, his awkward hand gestures, they're so cute.

As the bell rang (which meant classes were over), Min Soo approached me.

"Thanks, dimple. You made my first day alot more fun than I expected. Guess I'll see you on Monday!"

Aish. He smiled again. I love it when he smiles.

"Wait...Monday? It's Thursday today....you're not going to class tomorrow?"

He let out a sigh

"Well...yeah. We have a guesting tomorrow, and it kinda needs me for the whole day..."

I said "Oh" and I ran out of words to say. But thank God a maybe after a few seconds have passed, I managed to think of something to say.

"Well then, hope you enjoy your guesting! See ya on monday!"

But before I was about to raise my hand to wave goodbye he said something.

"U---uh by the way, it's kinda the first time I'm quite disappointed to not be able to go to school....Aigoo, uh I have to go...I'll see you on Monday!"

"Uh, yeah! B-be safe Min Soo!"

We awkwardly grinned at each other and walked different ways as his manager was waiting for him.

That was really.........cute of him. And honestly, it made my heart kind of...flutter? Ugh, it's so cheesy but okay I admit. And another was that, I can't believe that I'm looking forward for Monday.

As I was fixing my bag, someone back-hugged me so tight I couldn't even blink...ok maybe I was exaggerating haha! It was Hana, who was accompanied by Hong.

"OH MY GOSH I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!"

Whaat? I don't get it....

"DUDE, YOU'RE LIKE, THE TALK OF THE TOWN! EVERYONE'S SO ENVIOUS OF YOU, LIKE WOW FRIEND, IN A SPAN OF A DAY YOU'RE FRIENDS WHITH 'CAP, THE BADASS LEADER OF TEEN TOP'"

CAP? Who's CA-...oh it's Min Soo. hahaha how could I forget lol

"Hana, first of all CALM.DOWN. Second, CALM DOWN."

"I know, I knowwww it's just that I'm so happy for my friend!!"

"Aigoo Hana, stop it. He's really nice and you know, try talking to him. It's as if he's not an idol. Now if you treat him like this he might be creeped out so let;s do our best to give him a normal atmosphere. Ok?"

The next minute, Hong was all "Oh thank God" "Finallyyyyy" "Hallelujaaah" 'cause apparently, Hana was talking about him the whole day. Ha, these two are cute. I bet the're gonna end up together. hehe.

The three of us walked home together, as Hong treated us some ice cream. That guy's really nice. hehe.

After taking a looong refreshing bath, I lied down, and as I was about to sleep stuff that happened at school flashbacked into me.

And I can't believe.....that I was infatuated with Bang Miin Soo.

Aish. Babo. Babo. Babo.