07

Our Famous Brothers ..

PARTY AT MNET MEDIA:

PARK JIYEON'S POV:

We are waiting for Jihae, Minseo, Eunmi, and Hyemi to arrived. I invited them to the MNET MEDIA PARTY, and co-members agree too. Boram eonnie texted Hyemi to just to our dorm, so we'll just go to the MNET MEDIA together with them.

After 5minutes they've arrived here.

"Jiyeon eonnie~" Minseo greeted me happily. I smiled at her, and hug her.

"Annyeong~" I replied and pull out from the hug. I looked at her from head to toe. Wow! I like her heels! She wears a simple blouse and tacked in.

Minseo's outfit :

Shirt , Short , White Heels

"I'll just go to others to greet them eonnie.." She said and left me with a smile.

"Annyeong Jiyeon eonnie~" Jihae sweetly said. and I hug her.

"Hello little girl Junhyung..keke!" I laughed and she pull out form the hug.

"Heve you guys eaten?" I asked.

"Nope.. We're not hungry." She shortly answered. I look at her clothes too. Oh Damn! I really love their heels! MyGosh!

Jihae's outfit :

Shirt , Skinny Jeans , Black Heels

Me and Jihae go to the Living room where everybody is. and we sat down.

"The four of you have really nice clothing style! Can the four of you go in front of us and model your clothes! Please~" Eunjung eonnie pleaded.

"Yeah~ Please!" Hyomin eonnie agreed. and all of us agreed. The girls stand up and go infornt and started modeling their outfits.

Eunmi's outfit :

Shirt , Short , Black Pink Heels

Hyemi's outfit :

Pink Long Sleeve Shirt , White Jeans , White Pink Heels

After 10minutes they're done modeling...hahaha! They all look so hot in their outfit, and Hyemi's heels was so cute! The girls back to their places and sat down.

"Girls... Want some drinks?" Soyeon eonnie asked them. and they all nodded.

"What drinks do you want?" Boram eonnie asked.

"Rootbeer" Eunmi said.

"Chocolate Milk" Hyemi said.

"Tea" Minseo said.

"Fruit Juice" Jihae said.

"Don't you like coke?" Hwayoung eonnie asked.

"Nope..." She cooly said.

"Oh.. so you don't like Coke like your oppa?" Qri eonnie asked.

"Nope.. Junhyung oppa love them, but I hate drinks with alot of acid~" She explained.

"Okay.. so do you want a fresh mango shake?" Qri eonnie asked again.

"Yeah.." She said with a smile.

"Okay.. I'll make one for you!" Qri happily said and go straight to the kitchen and grac a mango. Jihae suddenly stand and go to Qri eonni's direction.

"Eonnie~ I'll just peel this ripe mango.. I'll not let my drink ruin your beautiful white shirt... Just blend this after I peel it" Jihae said. and started peeling the mango.

"OK~" Qri eonnie answered.

After 20minutes of Drinking our drinks and chit chatting.. It's time now to go to the Party.

HYEMI'S POV:

"Girls.. Let's go to Mnet Media now!" Soyeon eonnie said to all of us.

"Ok.. KAJA!" Jiyeon eonnie said and we go to the Van and go to Mnet Media.

After 30minutes.. We finally arrived and we all went inside.

"Girls! So you invited them?" The CEO of Mnet Media.. I guess?

"Yes sir.." Soyeon eonnie answer politely.

"Okay.. Girl's HAVE FUN!" The CEO said and go to entertain other guests.

"Hyemi -ah~!!" Some familiar voice approach me and hug me from the back.

"Yah!" I shouted and turned around.

"Ki oppa!!!" I excitedly squeal and hug him back tightly.

"I really miss you Hyemi~!!" Ki oppa said and hug me even more tightly.

"Ah~ O-oppa.. I can't breath..." I said with low voice.

"Ah! Mianhae~" He said and let go of me.

"How's it going oppa?" I asked.

"Perfect..Just really tired.." He said and seat at the chair. and I sat beside him. The other eonnie's and my bestfriends left to dance.

"tired? Oh~ My poor oppa.. you should've just stayed at your dorm.." I said.

"Yeah.. But i know that yout here.. And I really missed you little sis!" He said.

"Miss you too oppa.. but why are you here?" I asked curiously. Hmm I wonder where my other oppas I mean other FTIsland members.

"This is an Mnet media party right?" He said.

"Didn't know acout that.." I said.

"Oh~ so that's why you don't know" He said and I realize his in FNCEnt. so they're talent in Mnet Media.

"Ahhhh~" I said.

"CNBlue will here too.. So where's Jihae, Minseo, and Eunmi?" Ki oppa asked. Hmm.. I don't know? they're not in the dance floor anymore.. I only saw T-ara members there.

"Molla~" I said. And my eyes are still looking for them.

"Hongki oppa!!" girls scolded my oppas name and I saw Jihae, Minseo and Eunmi.

"Girls~!!" Ki oppa said and hugged each of them.

"Yah~ Where have you been?" I asked them.

"We're on the comfort room.. we got tired from dancing.." Minseo answered.

"And comfort room is the best place to rest?" Ki oppa asked. Yep, for us..

"Nae oppa~ For us it is~" Eunmi said.

"We're weird huh?" Jihae said and drink her water.

"Yeah we are!" I said and we laughed.

"Yeah.." Ki oppa said.

"But! Best beautiful weirdos we've ever seen~!" A man said. We all turned around and we saw Yonghwa and Minhyuk oppa.

"Ah! Yonghwa oppa!!!!!" Minseo excitedly screamed and hug Yonghwa oppa.

"Minhyuk oppa!!!" Eunmi screamed. and hug Minhyuk oppa too.

"Oh! My oppa is not here~ " Jihae cutely said and pretend sobbing.

"Yah~ We are your other oppas~!" Hongki oppa said and Yonghwa and Minhyuk oppa looked at me too.

"Kekeke~ I'm just kidding~" Jihae said and sat beside me.

JIHAE'S POV:

Suddenly my phone ring. I saw the name.. and speaking of~ It's JUNHYUNG OPPA!

"Hyemi -ah.. I'll just go outside~ Junhynug oppa is calling me I gotta take this.. bye" I said and went to the Garden. I sat at the shade of the tree and lean.

~CONVERSATION~

Junnie oppa?! Why did you call?

Aren't you gonna say 'i miss you oppa' first?

Aish.. even if I don't told you that, you already know oppa~

Yup.. that's right! How is my Baby sis?

I'm absolutely fine oppa~

Ok.. You're in a party right now, right? Did I disturb you?

Ofcoarse not oppa! You never bothered me! And your call is just a good timing..

Why?

Because here in this Mnet Media party.. Hongki oppa, Yonghwa oppa and Minhyuk oppa are here! So I'm the only one without my oppa here, in four of us!

Uhh.. Sorry Baby sis~ I'm tired I gotta rest~ please understand.. Jinjja Mianhae~

Kekeke~ I understand oppa.. you don't have to feel sorry.. And tomorrow we'll all reunite again! all of us~

Yeah.. so you got Hyunseung a birthday present?

Ofcoarse oppa! How about you?

Ofcoarse I got one~

What is it?

It's a ring.. He loves them..

Yeahh.. I know that..

Oh! Dujun hyung already called me.. Mianhae Jihae.. I gotta go! Miss you very much Baby sis!

Oh? Arraseo oppa.. Saranghae..

Nado.. Bye! See you tomorrow~ Mwa

~END OF CONVERSATION~

The call ended~ Maybe I'll just stay here, untill the party is done.. It's comfortable here.

"Comfortable~" I mumbled and closed my eyes.

"Really? Can I seat here with you?" The voice asked. Wait! Who is that? I opened my eyes and seat straight.

"Yah! Nuguseyo?!" I asked with big eyes.

"Whatt?! Are you insulting me?! You don't know me??" He said with furrowed eyebrows.

"That's why I'm asking! Now answer me! Dumb.." I said and whispered the last word.

"You really don't know me!!?? I'm Famous you know?!" He said. OMGee! This Boy is really arrogant!! Oh! By the way 

The 'REALLY ARROGANT' Boy looks like this:

If you know this Arrogant Boy.. Please tell.. He's really pissing me off!

READER, If you know this Arrogant Boy please tell me.. He's really pissing me off!!!

"I told you!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!" I said firmly.

"Ok!! I will introduce myself~ I'm The HANDSOME MAKNAE of a.k.a Choi Sungmin from the boyband SPEED! You know me now?" He asked. He's really proud of his face huh!

"Handosme Maknae my ! I mean SPEED? The Co-Ed School Boy Sub-unit?" I asked. I just whispered the first 4Words. Hahaha!!

"Yep.. We just debuted.. So you know us?" He asked and looked at me. Who has a nerve to look at me! He don't even know me!

"The other members I know.. But I don't know that they have such an ARROGANT maknae!" I said with emphasising the word that suit himself.

"I'm not arrogant! I just can't believe that you don't know me.." He said. Really????

"You can't believe it! Meaning you're expecting every person knows you~!" I explained. And I saw him think for a while. Haha! Maybe he realize what am I saying.

"Hhmm..." He hum and look at me and then flash a smile. What's with that!

"So, why are you here? Did someone invite you or your a Kpop star that I don't know too?" He asked. Hmm!

"Jiyeon eonnie invited me and friends.. And If I'm going to be a Kpop star, I will make sure that even the elderly know me.. Because I'm Famous!" I said and look at the sky with sparkling eyes. And I feel that he look at me once again, so I look at him too! Haha! Gotcha!

"Why are you looking at me?" I teasingly asked. Maybe he realize I'm beautiful~!

"I just realize...." He said. Just say it! I'm beautiful~. I waited... while smiling.

"You're an arrogant girl too~" He said. and then my smie dropped. Aish!! He's really pissing me off!!

"And why??!!" I asked with a big frown on my face.

"Haha! I'm just kidding~! You're so cute! Look at yourself~!" He laughed. Aigoo! i'm cute~!

"I don't have to look.. I know I'm cute!" I said with full of confidence in a cool way, Hahaha! MyStyle~

"Haha! Arrogant! You're not really that cute~!!! Hahaha! Just joking~ Your cute! I Promise!" He said. I don't know now if I'll believe him or not.

"Aish! I don't believe you anymore!" I said and pout. But I don't let him see it! It's private! only my Bestfriends, Closefriends,Family and ofcoarse readers! Here.. Enjoy It~:

 

"So you know Jiyeon noona?"He asked. Ofcoarse! They're famous!

"Yeah~ That's why we got invited~! Duh!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ok Ok.. But who is the guy your talking to the phone? Is he your Boyfriend?" He asked. Why? He listened?

"Why? did you listened?!" I asked with curious look.

"Nope.. I just heard you say 'saranghae' " He said and imitate my voice when he said saranghae.

"Oh.. he's not my Boyfriend.. I'm not allowed.. My Handsome oppa won't let me.." I explained in a chill voice.

"Handsome oppa? Who is he?" He asked and look at me. Why does he have to know!

"He's from Beast..th-" I got cut off! by that thing! And why did I have to tell him!

"BEAST?! Oh I love them! specially the Rapper! Junhyung hyung!" He said with bright eyes.

"Gee.. You look like a girl.. Well he is my oppa~" I said proudly. I'm cool like him! haha!

"Who?" He asked. Aish! Are you deaf?!

"Yong Junhyung! The Rapper of BEAST!" I scolded.

"Jeongmal?!! by the way, what's your name?" He asked. Change topic?

"Yes he's my oppa! And I'm Yong J--" I got cut off again. By who? Oh someone is shouting my name. And I turned around

"JIHAE -AH!!" Oh.. it's Jiyeon eonnie~ 

"Why eonnie? Any problem?" I asked.

"Nothing.. Just wond-- Oh~ You're with Sungmin eh? Hanging out?" She asked teasingly.

"Hey noona~" Sungmin greeted.

"Aniyo eonnie! This thing just showed up~" I said.

"I'm not a thing!" Sungmin in.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Arasseo..." He whispered.

"Oh~ I gotta go now.. Soyeon eonnie is calling me~" Jiyeon eonnie said and run inside.

I sat again beside the tree with that Girly thing~ I mean Sungmin.

"Okay.. So you're?" He asked. What is this thing talking about?! think.. think.. Oh! My name.

"It's Yong Jihae.." I said.

◕◕════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕

Sorry.. Been a long time.. Hope you enjoy this update~

READ--COMMENT--SUBCRIBE