05

Our Famous Brothers ..

EUNMI'S POV:

"Annyeong~ I'm Kwak MJ" This beautiful I mean this MJ guy said.

"Uh-Uh.. I'm Eunmi.. Kang Eunmi~" I said while shuttering.

"Nice to meet you~" He cheerfully said and offer me a handshake.

"S-same to you~" That's all I can say and I take the handshake. I sat at the corner of the library and I felt that he sat beside me.

"So you're reviewing?" He said. And I think he start a long conversation.

"Yep..We have a quiz later" I said and I saw that he's looking at me. I really felt awkward so I look at the opposite direction.and flipped the pages of the book.

"So.. I haven't seen you before.. Are you new in here?" I awkwardly asked while pretending that I'm reading.

"Oh yeah~ Actually I just transferred this morning" He said and look at me again. I pretend reading again. This is freakin' awkward! And the silence come in us.

"Ahh.. so have you seen the entire school yet? or not yet?" I said, breaking the silence between us.

"Not yet.." He said while shaking his head a little bit.

"Uhmm.. Mind If I show you around tommorow?" I asked him again.

"Sure! I would love too~!" He said with full of excitement. I didn't expect that coming.

"So.. Have you eaten lunch?" He asked. Oh yeah~ I love this conversation.

"Yep.. I just finished" I calmly said, imitating Jihae!

"Do you have any Bestfriends here?" He asked again.

"Yep.. I have 3 Girl Bestfriends.." I said.

"Who are they?" He asked. Hmm.. Why is he interested?

"They're Jihae, Minseo and Hyemi.. Well I'm the oldest in all of them, How about you? Do you have a friend yet?" I asked.

"Yeah~ My Bestfriend moved with me here in this simple school.." He said.

"What's the name?" I asked, I don't know If it's Boy or Girl.

"He's Yongbin, Kim Yongbin, He's handsome like me.. but I'm more handsome, but he's more cuter! hehe" He said with a soft laugh. It's silence again. I'm just smiling at him.

"Oh yeah~ How old are you?" He asked. What's with that question.. Haha!

"I'm 17.." I shortly answered.

And suddenly the bell rang again. Aish! Why now?!?!?!

"Oopss...I guess we gotta go now.." I said with sad face.

"Yeah~ Don't forget about tomorrow okay..?" He sweetly said and kissed me in the cheek.

I have no idea what just happened!! I walked out of the library and I saw my Bestfriends waiting at the front door of our class for me.

"Where have you been?" Hyemi asked.

"What took you so long?" Minseo asked.

"Who's that guy?" Jihae's  question caught my attention including Hyemi and Minseo. And she said that with chill tone as ever! As if she's not interested at all.

"You mean the boy in the Library with me?" I asked her. and she nodded.

"Oh~ That's MJ.. he helped me reach the English History book for me" I said and sat down on my place.

"You should've just call me or Minseo" Jihae's voice is getting louder now.

"I saw you guys busy reading.." I said.

"It's okay Jihae.." Hyemi said calming her down.

"Wait.. Are you jealous? because Eunmi eonnie might have Boyfriend?" Hyemi teasingly asked Jihae.

"Yah~! Don't call me eonnie~" I said to Hyemi.

"I'm not Jealous! I just don't want Eunmi eonnie to be with a boy.. that's all.." Jihae said. Aigoo this kids~

"I told you guys.. don't call me eonnie~!!" I said again but I seems like no one is listening to me.

"Well let Eunmi eonnie date someone.. that has nothing to do with you maknae~" Minseo said to Jihae.

"Yep.. You're right! Eunmi eonnie's lovelife is none of ym buisness~" Jihae cooly said and sat on her seat.

Aigoo~ As i thought~ No one listen to me~, they're still calling me eonnie.. they're only calling me eonnie when it's a serious talk. The four of us are calm now, we're seating on our own place. Like this.

Me          Hyemi          Minseo          Jihae   (Window)

And the old Professor enter the class room.

"Okay class.. we have quiz now, right? I announced it last friday.." The professor said. He gave us a one sheet of paper with questions in it and an answer sheet.

While I was answering, a face suddenly attacked my mind.

Kwak MJ:

MJ keeps appearing in my mind.. and suddenly a voice talked to me.

"Hey~ Your answer sheet?" The voice asked.

"Eunmi!! Where's your answer sheet?!" huh? that voice is our professor.

"KANG EUNMI~!!" The professor shouted in my face.. I'm awake now from my daydreaming.

"Ah-a-ah! M-m-mianh-ae seonsaengnim!! Here it is~" I said and give him my answer sheet. I looked around and some of my classmates are looking to me. I just smiled at them. I saw Jihae sleeping and the professor i infront of her. Her position is. her forehead is resting on her palm.

"Jihae -ah! Your answer sheet~?!" The professor scolded again at her.

"Aish~ so loud!!" Jihae complained and lift up her head to see that's it's Professor.

"Oh! seonsaengnim.. Chesonghae~" She cooly said and give her answer sheet to the Professor. The Professor go back to his table.

"Aigooo!! Kids these days!! Always lazy~" He complained.. Hehe I kinda agree to him! haha~

◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕

3rd update for the day~ Haha~ This is the last update for today~ Enjoy!

READ--COMMENT--SUBSCRIBE