02

Our Famous Brothers ..

HYEMI'S POV:

I'm now infront of the Cube Ent. together with my Bestfriend, Jihae. I just call my driver to pick us up and now were just waiting for him.

"How's Junhyung oppa?" I asked Jihae.

"He's absolutely fine.. How about Hongki oppa?" Jihae sweetly asked.

"That thing is fine~" I playfully answered.

"Hehehe! You called your oppa a thing?" Jihae softly laughed.

"Ofcoarse! you know that~" I said.

"Yep.. I know that!" She said and my driver arrived with my car.

"Ahjussi~ in our house!" I excitedly said.

"sure Princess~" Ahjussi said.

"What? Princess?" I asked him.

"Yup.. Prince Hongki told me to call you Princess and to call him Prince" He said while driving.

"Aigoo~ That oppa.. Whatever!" I said and saw Jihae laughing beside me.

"Yah~ Why are laughing?" I asked her in curuiosity

"I just remembered this scene, earlier in my car too.. My driver call me Princess.. he said that my oppa told him to call me that~" Jihae answered.

"Ahhh! Guess they talked about this~ What a weird guys!" I said.

"Yeahh! I absolutely agreed" Jihae said.

Jihae's cellphone was ringing and she pull it out from her pocket. I heard their conversation.

~Conversation~

Yobeoseyo??

Jihae -ah! This is Minseo..

Okay.. what do you want?

Are you with Hyemi now?

Yeah.. She's beside me..

Eunmi and I are both hungry.. can you guys stop by at a restaurant and order food for me- I mean us..?

Gotcha! I know you're the only one who's hungry! Haha! Okay we'll stop by..

Hehe.. Kamsahamnida~

~End Of Conversation~

"You heard it all, right?" Jihae asked me.

"Yep.. Minseo never change.. she always love to eat!" I said.

"Oh.. Ahjussi.. Let's go to nearest restaurant there first okay?" I talked to Ahjussi.

"As you wish Princess.." He said.

OhMy.. I think I'm going crazy about that nickname my oppa gave me.. But it suits me ! hahaha! I continue daydreaming..

"Yah! Hyemi -ah! We're here! Let's get some food~" Jihae said half shout. She's such a loud girl..

"Oh-Okay!" I said and get off of the car.

After 5minutes we've arrived at our own house.

Jihae and are get off of the car.

"Gomawo Ahjussi" I said and bow.

"Gomab Ahjussi" Jihae said with a cool manner. This girl is really cool like her Junhyung oppa.

HOUSE:

 

LIVING ROOM:

We entered the Gate and then not very far we entered the Front door. Minseo suddenly came on us.

"Where's the food?" She asked despretely.

"It's in here.. Just wait~" I said and go to the kitchen to arranged our lunch, Eunmi help me too.

KITCHEN:

"Minseo is really hungry~ She told me that she don't eat breakfast" Eunmi talked to me.

"Hmm.. wonder why.." I said.

"GIRLS LUNCH IS READY!!" Eunmi scolded from the Kitchen to Living room.

"Wow!! " Minseo excitedly said and grab her own food.

"I'll just go to our room to change clothes.. I'll b back for lunch~" Jihae said and go upstairs.

MINSEO AND JIHAE'S ROOM:

"Oh yeah me too~ I'm not comfortalbe now... I'll be back.. and Minseo at first.. I know you're realyl starving!" I said and go upstairs too.

"Okay!! Yay~ I can eat.. hmm maybe later~ I'll wait for them!" Minseo said and continue wacthing TV.

EUNMI AND HYEMI'S ROOM:

◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════ ◕◕

 

2nd update! Thanks for the first subscriber! Please support this FanFic~

READ--COMMENT--SUBSCRIBE