03

Our Famous Brothers ..

JUNHYUNG'S POV:

Me and other Beast members arrived at the photoshoot venue. I saw CNBLUE and APINK here.. I guess they're in the same venue as us.

"Junhyung -ah~ How are you!" Yonghwa suddenly caught my attention. and we high-five.

"I'm fine dude~ How about you!?" I said with a cool expression.

"still breathing ofcoarse!" He asnwered and we both laugh.

"schedules full?" Yonghwa asked again, we saw a bench and we sat there.

"always! Damn~ I don't even have time to spent with my Girlfriend and family..but Hara and Jihae visited me earlier this morning" I said.

"Yeah! me too.. and you're still lucky Hara still can visit you.. but Seohyun can't even call me! she said they have ALOT of schedules! poor them.. I mean us too~" Yonghwa said with dissapointment on his face.

"Oh yeah~ Where's Minhyuk?" I asked him.

"I'm here hyung!" Minhyuk shouted while running.

"How's our maknae doing huh?" I asked and high-fived him.

"It's perfectly fine hyung!" Minhyuk said with a smiling face. he's always like that.

"relationship working perfectly?" I asked.He know what I mean.

"Yep.. even though it's really really really hard to control~ Damn those schedules!" He said with an awfull face.

"still lucky you guys can control it~" Yonghwa said again that still lucky words. I really feel sorry for Yonghwa sn Seohyun.

Yonghwa's phone rang and I saw a smile brightly appread on his face.

"This is what I've been waiting for!!" Yonghwa said with a cheerfull sound.

"Go for it!" Minhyuk and I both said.

Yonghwa get away from us.. but we still can see him.

YONGHWA'S POV:

I'm so happy that my babe call me~ I picked it up and I finally heard her voice!

~Conversation~

Yobeoseyo?

Babe? I'm so glad you call!

Me too babe, I'm so glad I can call ~ I really miss you!

Me too! I extremely miss you!

We're just having a 5minutes break.. After this.. We'll go to vogue photoshoot~

Hmm.. My poor babe! My schedule was so full too! I'm now here at the skoolooks photoshot venue.. and I don't know where's the next.

Are you eating normally? And how's Minseo?

Yep, I'm eating normal~ And my baby sis, she's fine.. I always text her to make sure she's not alone~

She's always texting me with such a sweet text.. But I can't oftenly replied her because you know.. I'm always busy.. I feel sorry for her.

That's okay babe~ She know that~

Oh babe~ call you again soon! I have something to do first~ Always be safe! LOVE YOU!

O-okay~ eat alot okay? You're getting really skinny! LOVE YOU TOO!

~End Of Conversation~

I go back to the bench where Junhyung and Minhyuk are.

"How is it hyung~?" Minhyuk asked.

"Aish~ It's a really short talk~ " I said with uncontent face.

"WHERE'S BEAST'S RAPPER~!" The photographer said looking for Junhyung.

"Ooopss! Sorry guys! gotta go~ I wish we can hang-out together again... BYE!" He said and run to s.

"WHERE'S THE CUTE MEMBER AND THE LEADER?" Our photographer asked Jonghyun.

"WE'RE COMING!!" Minhyuk shouted and we run to them.

"Wow~ You call me cute!" Minhyuk teased the photographer.

"Whatever~" The photographer said and grab his Camera.

After 52minutes CNBlue was done.. I don't know the schedule so I ask Jungshin..

"Jungshin -ah~ what's next afater this?" I asked him.

"Hmm... Ah! It's vogue photoshoot~" He said and continue aranging his things.

"Okay~ Wait? vogue? Ahhhhh~ I'm going to see Seohyun there!!!!!! Wahahaha!" I laughed out loud and all of the people stared at me.

"Why hyung?" Minhyuk suddenly run to me and asked.

"Where going to vogue photoshoot~ Where Seohyun is~!!" I excitedly said.

"Wow~ you're so desperate hyung~" He said.

After 10minutes of travelling in the road.. we are finally here at the vogue photoshoot. I get off of the car first and our coordi-noonas lead us where we're going to photoshoot. Once we found it, I saw a cabin.. it's an open place.. I put my things inside the cabin. and pull out my cellphone to text Seohyun.

"We're now at the vogue photoshoot venue, where are you?" I texted her. and she suddenly replied.

"What??!! We're not there anymore we just arrived at our dorm.." she texted.

"Oh damn! I haven't even got a chance to see you.." I texted her back.

"Sorry babe.. there'll be another time~" She texted.

"YAH! YONGHWA -SSI~ COME HERE AND GET YOUR MAKEUP DONE" The coordi noona shouted.

"Oh~ Gotta go babe~ LOVE YOU!" I texted. I still waited for her to reply.

"LOVE YOU TOO~" She texted.

◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕

Sorry Guys~ For me my story looks a little boring.. but I'll still continue it~ So please continue supporting it~

READ--COMMENT--SUBSCRIBE