04

Our Famous Brothers ..

MINSEO'S POV:

It's monday again! meaning.. school time again~

I'm now ready for school.. I told my driver to go to school. Jihae, Eunmi, Hyemi and I attended the smae schools since kindergarten untill now. In Our school no one knows that we have a famous brothers, and our school is just simple and the part we love the most is our school don't wear school uniforms, just casual clothes. Oh yeah! today is September 1, so on wednesday it's Hyunseung oppas birthday~ All of us we're invited soall of our oppas is asking for a day off, including their girlsfriends and us ofcoarse! so that means we're not going to attend boring class that day.

"Miss Minseo, we're here" Ahjussi politely said.He get off of the car and open the door for me.

"Gomawo Ahjussi~" I said and walked inside the school.

Me, Jihae, Eunmi, and Hyemi has a favorite spot here in school and that's the trees behind the school gym. It's very quiet in there and the air is always fresh, plus, no one comes there often except for me and my Bestfriends. I'm on my way now there, Once I'm there, I expect Jihae to be there but she's not, I guess she's running late today. Because in four of us Jihae is always the first to arrived in school. I sat in one of the trees and rest my head in the tree, I get my earstud from my bag and put it in my ear, and I my MP3.

"YAH~" I think it's Jihae, I know their voices.

"Jihae -ah! don't scare me like that!" I hissed and remove the earstud from my ear.

"Hmm.. Mian.." She just said.

She sat beside me and sang a song. It's "Living Without You by Junhyung oppa". I just listened to her, she's rapping like her oppa too. amazing~. After an hour we are done chit chating and singing. Eunmi and Hyemi suddenly arrived.

"Good Morning~" They both said.

"Hi~" We shortly said.

"Minseo -ssi.. your Birthday is getting nearer." Hyemi said.

"Did Yonghwa oppa allow you to join the Kpop world?" Eunmi asked.

"Ofcoarse! we had an agrrement about that.. When I reached the age of 16, He promised me that he will let me be a Kpop star together with Jihae~" I said happily while holding Jihae's hand.

"How about you maknae?" Eunmi asked Jihae.

"It's okay with my oppa.." She shortly answered,

We suddenly read the bell rang.

"Boring school time" The four of us said.

~~SKIP THE CLASS PART~~

LUNCH TIME:

JIHAE'S POV:

Hmm.. I'm hungry! What to eat whatto eat~

"Minseo~ What are going to eat?" I asked her.

"I'll just order 2 sandwich.. i'm not that hungry.." She asnwered. She get her order and go to our table.

"What's your order ma'am?" The lady asked.

"I'll just have 1 rice,  2 porckchop" I said. The lady look shock, It's not my fault i'm really really hungry now~.

"Oh and.. 2 apples!" I added. She started getting what I order. After 3minutes my food came.

"Gamsa~" I said and smiled. she smiled back.

I go to our table. Minseo saw what I ordered.

"Hey~ That's alot~" Minseo said. I didn't say anytihng.

"Looks like you're the new Minseo~" Hyemi teased.

"When did you last eat?" Eunmi jokingly said.

"Yesterday Lunch..." I said and started eating. Their mouth formed into "O" shape.

After 15minutes of eating.. I'm finally done and finally full~ They're still in our table.

"Finally Yong Jihae~ You're done~ C'mon let's go somewhere" Hyemi offered.

"How about the Library?" Eunmi asked.

"Yeah~ We have a quiz later in English, right?" Minseo said and look at me. And I just nodded.

"C'mon! Let's go~" I cheerfully said.

EUNMI'S POV:

We arrived at the Library.. But we parted ways, because we don't have the same book to read. I saw Jihae from afar. She grabbed a Chemistry book, And there was a comics book in Hyemi's hand.. Aigoo~ She really don't like school, And I saw Minseo grabbed a Math book. And me, we'll have a quiz in English later, so I'll read English history book, I saw it, but It's on the top. I can't reach it, As you can see Jihae and Minseo are much taller than me and Hyemi. I'm now jumping but still can't reach it~ And suddenly a handsome boy reach it for me...

"Uhmm.. Thanks~!" I shyly said and no I'm onmy way to the corner of the Library, that's my favorite spot here! But i felt someone was following me.. so I turn around and I saw he boy who helped me reach the book. I smiled at him and he flashed a smiled back at me.. Oh damn!! Why does God created such a Beautiful creature?!!

◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕

2nd Update for the day~ I'm alone here in our house.. So I just decided to make some chapters for you guys~! The fifth chapter is coming today too~ Hehe! Enjoy reading them~!

READ--COMMENT--SUBSCRIBE