06

Our Famous Brothers ..

HONGKI'S POV:

I woke up and take a glance at the Wall clock on our room. It's 5:07am. Ahh! Just time~ We have a schedule later maybe 6:00.

"Ah~! Another morning~" I said and I saw Jonghyun from afar with Minhwan.

"Morning hyung~" Minhwan greeted and I saw Jonghyun had his earphone on his ear.

"Want some coffee?" I asked them and I started making myself one, still waiting for their answer.

"Nae.." They both said.

After 2 minutes I finished preparing our coffee.

"Yah~ wake those lazybones up.. we still have soem schedules.." Jonghyung taled to Minhwan.Minhwan stand and go to our room.

I heard Minhwan's voice from the room.

"YAH~ HYUNGS! WAKE UP NOW! WE STILL HAVE SCHEDULES!" Minhwan shouted his two hyungs. I go to our room too.

"YAH~ You're so loud Minhwan!" Jaejin said and throw a pillow at Minhwan's face.

"Hey boys~ Wake up! It's already 5:10am! We ahve schedule at 6:00am exactly~" I scolded. They're still laying on their beds.

"Quiet Little Man!" Seunghyun said his eyes are still closed.. Whatt?! Little man?!!!

"YAH~!!!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE MAN!!!!" I shouted realy loud.Oh men! These boys are really annoying!

"H-H-Hongki Hyun-ng!" Seunghyun said as early as he opened his eyes.

"Get your butts out of the bed now!!" I commanded them. Jaejin and Seunghyun suddenly get up from the bed.

"I'll take a shower now.. you guys take breakast first.." I said and grab my towel. I saw Seunghyun glanced at the clock.

"What??!!! 5:12?!! But we sleep the time is maybe 3:04, right?" Seunghyun said, with a shocked face.

"Yep~ We've been sleeping for just 2hours! Damn! do they even realize that we have to get our beauty sleep too!? Aigoo!" Jaejin said and started drinking his coffee, same as Seunghyun.

I go to the Bathroom and brush my teeth and started bathing... After 10minutes, I'm finished! I get out of the bathroom and saw Jonghyun waiting in the door.

"You're so slow.." He calmly said and go inside the bathroom.

"That's still not enough~" I said and started wearing clothes.

Time Check. 5:53am. We're all ready now and we're on our way to our car.

I call Hyemi and she picked up in 3 seconds.

~CONVERSATION~

Hyemi -ah~

Oppa? Wae?

Nothing! I just wanna hear your voice~

Hmm.. I can't believe I'm saying this.. But I miss you oppa!

Keke! I can't believe it's coming from you Baby sis~ I miss you very much too!

Haha! It's been 2 weeks since I last saw and hug you~

Uhh.. Don't be sad Baby sis~ Maybe you can visit me and your other oppas here.. in our dorm.

Jinjja?! Can I really come there?

Hmm.. That's if we arrived to our dorm early.

Uhgh! Hope you will.. By the way oppa.. How's Hyuna eonnie?

I texted her earleir this morning.. She said she's very busy too~ Are you visiting her sometimes?

Yup~ Sometimes when they don't have schedules she's calling me and telling me to come on their dorm.

Ahh~ Good! How's your school and your cute Bestfriends?

School.. I don't have interest~ And my Bestfriends.. They're good.. We're always together..

Hmm.. I wish I could see you guys~

Oh! Oppa~ Hyunseung oppas birthday is tomorrow right?

Yeah Yeah~ I already have a gift for him.

Are you coming?

Yes, Ofcoarse! I talked about that to our CEO.

Ahh! Oppa~ I gotta go! Jihae is calling me~ and we're going to Jiyeon eonnie.. She told us to come to their company later.. and there's a party.

Huh? Since when did you guys get close to Jiyeon?

Since last month oppa~ We saw them performing on stage.. and they know us.. since we're their fans.. We want to be friends to them.. So we get more closer!

Ahh~ Ok.. I gotta go now too~ Bye Bye Hyemi~ always take care and saranghaeyo

Nae.. take care of yourself too oppa! nado saranghae~ Mwa!

~END OF CONVERSATION~

"How's Hyemi?" Jonghyun asked. My band members love my sister because she's sweet and very cute.

"She's fine~ She said she misses me~" I cheerfully said.

"Wow~ That's new hyung~" Minhwan said.

"Yeah.. I agree~" Seunghyun agree.

"She never said that to you before right hyung?" Jaejin said.

"Yep~ That's why I'm really happy!" I said with a bright smile.

"Oh yeah~ Where's the location of our schedule?" Seunhyun asked me.

"Ah~ Molla~ Ask Jonghyun" I said and continue texting.I'm texting Hyuna.

'Jagiya~ How are you?' I texted her. and luckily she replied quickly. 'I'm fine oppa~ Is your schedule still full?' She texted back. 'Always~ But tomorrow is my Day Off' I texted. 'Ofcoarse! It's Hyunseung oppas Birthday~ Oppa, we're gonna perform a live performance now.. See you tomorrow~ Don;t go anywhere! and always take care of yourself.. LOVE YOU! MWAH!' She texted. 'Okay.. :(( always take care of yourself too my babe! LOVE YOU TOO!' I texted.

"Hyung! There's a Party at MNET MEDIA later, all of their talents and label talents are going.. meaning~ We'll be in a Party  tonight!" Minhwan happily said.

"Jinjja? What time?" I asked Jonghyun.

"It's 8:00pm.." Jonghyun said.

"Does that party include Core Contents Media?" I asked them.

"Yep~" Jaejin answered me.

I think for a second.. Core Contents Media.. It's the Company T-ara is working! and T-ara invited My baby sis and her Bestfriends to that party! Meaning~ I'm going to see me Baby sis tonight... and Yonghwa and Minhyuk too, becasue all MNET MEDIA's talent are going.. CNBLUE is in the same media as us~~ Aigoo! I can't wait~. and suddenly Jonghyun poked me.

"Yah~ Gwenchana?" He asked.

"I'm more than ok!" I said happily.

"Waeyo hyung?" Jaejin asked curiously.

"Later in the party, T-ara members invited Hyemi and her Bestfriend, at that party. and that party includes CNBlue too.. meaning I'm going to see my baby sis and my other Bestfriends too...!" I explained.

"Ahhh! OK! I'll see Jungshin again!"

◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕

Update~ Sorry.. It take me a long time.... I'm kinda busy.... So please enjoy it~

READ--COMMENT--SUBCRIBE