01

Our Famous Brothers ..

JIHAE'S POV:

 

"Jihae -ah!! come here I got something to tell you~" My mom scolded from the kitchen. I'm so shocked so I fell from the bed.

"Arasseo eomma~ I'm coming!!!" I said with a lazy tone.

I go to the bathroom first and wash my face. After I wash my face I fixed my curly hair. And now I'm fresh again! so I go to the kitchen to see my mom preparing breakfast.

"What is it mom?" I asked her, seat, and started eating my breakfast.

"Junhyung called yesterday night-" I cut her off.

"What does my oppa said??" I excitedly asked her.

"Yong Jihae! Excuse me! Don't interrupt me when I'm talking okay?!!" My grumpy mom said and I just nod.

"Well he tell me to bring them food at their dorm.. he told me let you bring the food. I bet you really miss him already, right?" My mom asked, knowing what my answer is.

"Oh Yeah~!!" I answered without hesitation.

"So where's the food??" I excitedly asked, while already preparing myself to leave.

"Finish what you were eating first, will ya~!" she comanded me again and I just follow her.

After eating my breakfast. I hurriedly grab the food from the dining table.

"I'm leaving now mom! I have to see my oppa!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Okay.. Just be careful okay?!" She said.

"Yep! Ofcoarse I will~" I said and go directly to the garage to look for my car and our driver.

"Let's go Ahjussi~" I cheerfully said and he got on in my car.

"Where Princess?" Mr. park said, our driver. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ahjussi~ Who told you to call me Princess?" I asked him.

"Prince Junhyung told me to call you princess and to call him Prince" He answered me decently.

"Oh! That's too much... but It's okay my oppa decide for it! hehe! To Cube Ent. Ahjussi~" I said, and he started driving.

After 15 minutes we arrived in the Cube Ent.

"Gomabda Ahjussi~ back to the house now.. I'll just call EunMi to pick me up later..." I said with a bright smile. And he left.

"Hmm! time to see my oppa now~" I talked to myself and run to the elevator.

On my way to the elevator I saw HyeMi.

"HyeMi -ah! Where are you going???" I asked her while she's running to the elevator too.

"I'm going to visit my eonnie~ And you're here for Junhyung oppa, right?" She said.

"Hmm.. your eonnie?" I think for awhile and we both get inside the elevator and she pressed the button 3.

"Ah! Hyuna eonnie!" I said.

"Yep." She answered.

"why are you visiting her?" I asked.

"Hmm.. Ki oppa told me to check her.. and Hyuna eonnie texted me and she want me to visit her because she miss me! haha!" She cheerfully answered.

"Ohh~~ Okay... I'll go to my oppa now... let's meet here later again okay?? let's go to our rest house!" I said and leave the elevator.

I knocked at Beast oppas dorm and I saw my lovely oppa opened it. I immidiately hug him very tight!

"Baby sis~ I miss you so much!" Junhyung oppa said and hug me even tighter.

"I miss you more oppa!!" I said and let go of him. I go inside their dorm and go to their kichen to prepare the food I bring them.

"Oppas! here are your foods~ come here and eat!" I said cheerfully. Yoseob oppa hugged me.

"Seobbie oppa~" I hug him back.

"We miss you Baby sis~" He said and let go of me.

"I miss you all too!" I said facing all the Beast members.

"Baby sis~ Talked to your eonnie.. she's on our room.. she's taking a rest.." Junhyung oppa said and started eating.

"Oppa.. what if i disturbed her..?" I asked and pout.

"No.. She asked for you earlier.. She'll be happy If she see her Baby sister~" Junhyung oppa said and winked at me.

"Hehe.. Arasseo oppa!" I said happily and go to their room.

I entered the Beast oppas room quietly and slowly, Ofcoarse I don't want Hara eonnie to be disturbed.I saw her sleeping in Junhyung oppas bed and hugging a teddy bear.

"Jihae -ah! you thought I don't see you right! hehe! come here and hug eonnie!" She said cheerfully. I was kinda shocked. I don't know she's awake.

"Hara eonnie~ I miss you so much.. It's been 2 weeks since the last I saw you. .so let me guess.. It's your deadly schedule right??" I said.

"Nae... We're in Japan in the past 1 week and we just came back here but another concert for us! but I'm still glad.. I got some short time to spend with your oppa and you ofcoarse!" She explain to me with a bright face.

"Oh~ So you're resting here while ago?" I asked.

"Hmm... Yeah~ I'm still tired~" She said seriously.

Junhyung oppa opened the door.

"Babe~ eat breakfast.. our mom made it!" Junhyung oppa offered.

"Nae eonnie! eat something you look pale~" I agreed to my oppa.

"Hmm.. arajji~ but I'll only eat if Jihae eat too.." She said with a smile.

"If it's for you eonnie.. SURE~" I said with cheerfull voice

Junhyung oppa lead us to the kitchen. and she pull 2 chairs. and we sat on that chairs.

"Gamsa~" Hara eonnie said to my oppa.

"Your welcome~" Junhyung oppa cooly said and winked at eonnie.

"Ok.. Let's eat now~" Dujun oppa cheerfully said.

"How's school Baby sis?" Dongwoon asked me while eating the soup.

"It's great oppa~" I happily said and continue eating again.

After 1 hour we're all done chit chating and eating.

"Boys! It's 10 o'clock now~ We got photoshoot for Skoolooks.. We gotta hury up we're runnig late!" Dujun oppa shouted.

"Well.. we're all ready so let's go!" Hyunseung oppa said and head to the door.

"Bye oppa!!" I said.

"Bye Baby sis~" He said and hugged me.

"See you oppa! Love you~" I said and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Love you too~" He sweetly said and kissed me on my forehead.

We're now infront of Cube Ent. And Beast oppas and Hara eonnie are inside the van now.. They will take Hara eonnie to Kara's dorm.

I call HyeMi.

~Conversation~

Hyemi -ah? Eodiseo?

I'm still here at 4minute's dorm. You can just come here.

Arasseo.. I'll come there.

~End Of Conversation~

I knocked on 4minute's dorm, and after a while Gayoon eonnie opened it.

"Eonnie! How are you~?" I softly asked.

"I'm fine, Jihae~ How about you? Junhyung oppas Baby sis~ grown up!" Gayoon eonnie said and hugged me tight.

"Hehehe I'm also fine eonnie~" I said and we go inside the dorm.

"Annyeong Hyuna eonnie~" I greeted her.

"Annyeong JiJi~" She said and hugged me.

"Annyeong Haseyo 4minute eonnies!" I greeted them beautifully.

"Nae~ Annyeong too Junhyung oppa's Baby sis~" JiHyun eonnie said.

"Hello Jihae -ssi~" Jiyoon eonnie greeted me back.

"Long time no see Jihae -ssi~" SoHyun eonnie said.

"Eonnie, where's HyeMi?" I asked Hyuna eonnie.

"She's in the toilet.." She answered while getting dressed.

HyeMi came out in the toilet and Hug me.

"Hello~ Maknae!" Hyemi said adn let go of me.

"C'mon let's go to our rest house now.. I already called Eunmi and Minseo.. I guess they're there now" She said hug and kissed Hyuna eonnie in the cheeks, and she do the same thing at the other members.

"Bye Bye eonnies! we're going now!!" We said and left their dorm.

◕◕════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕══════════════◕◕ 

First Update~! Please Enjoy the start of it~ And the rest Chapters coming up soon!

READ--COMMENT--SUBSCRIBE