Telling and Sleep

Growing Up

Chapter 8: Telling and Sleep

 “MOMMY! DADDY!” Woohyun ran into his parents’ study with Sunggyu falling over his feet to keep up.

“What is it Woohyun?” Both look up from their respected desks.

“I want to fire a maid, she ig—ig, princess what is the word?”

“Ignored, oppa,” Sunggyu answered, the word ‘oppa’ was beginning to come out more and more naturally for him.

“Right, she ignored, Sunggyu, and we cannot have rude maids in our house,” Woohyun stated.

“Very well,” Guk In nodded, “I’ll go to the head maid and have her fired immediately.” Woohyun smirked in triumph, before running to his mom to kiss her cheek then his dad for a pat on the head.

“We’re going to watch some Pororo, good night Mommy, Daddy,” Woohyun smiled before pulling Sunggyu out of the room.

“You watch Pororo, oppa?” Sunggyu asked as he sat on the large bed, while Woohyun looked for the remote for the television.

“Of course I do, what kind of five year-old does not watch Pororo?” Woohyun turns in triumph when he finds the remote. He turns on the television before jumping onto the bed with Sunggyu. He pouts when he sees that Sunggyu is hugging the stuffed animal and quickly makes the move to grab the other’s hand.

Both watched two episodes of Pororo before the news came on, telling the two that it was time to go to sleep. Woohyun switched off the television and pulled Sunggyu to the head of the bed.

“Time to sleep, Sunggyu,” Woohyun announced, pulling the blanket over their bodies. “Good night princess.”

“Good night, oppa.”

A/N: Should I post another chapter? Cause.. I have 13 typed up? and When do you guys think I should move onto the next arc? What would you like in the next arc? More plot, less fluff? Older Woohyun and Sunggyu? Comment in your suggestions :3