Talks and Bath Time

Growing Up

Chapter 7: Talks and Bath Time

“Daddy, may I and Sunggyu by excused from the table? I want to show him my toys,” Woohyun smiled as he pushed away from the table before hold his hand out for Sunggyu to take.

“Did you finish your vegetables?” Woohyun nodded and was given a wave, signaling he was able to leave.

“Come on, I have a lot of toys,” Woohyu smiled as he pulled Sunggyu towards the stairs, leaving his parents to their dinner.

“What is he doing here, Eunji?”

“His parents met a very… un-expecting end and I can’t just leave a child as young as Sunggyu out on the streets, Guk In,” She dabbed with the napkin supplied. “Besides, he was so scared this morning and look how easily he molded to Woohyun’s whims. He’ll be a prefect playmate for Woohyun.”

“We’ll have enroll him in food, paying for his clothes, get his name onto our family register, it’s going to be a lot of—“

“I understand the consequences for bringing him here, but I don’t care. You saw how happy Woohyun was when he was talking about his day with Sunggyu, besides I got approval to put his name on our family register, and he starts school with Woohyun on Monday,” she swirled her wine glass before taking a sip. “I know how to run my family, dear. You just worry about the money.”

“Yes, I apologize for doubting your abilities, now the company—“

---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---

“Sunggyu-ah this is my pet bunny, I named him Hyunnie, after me,” Woohyun held the bunny out to Sunggyu as the other sat on the bed. “You can hold him, I think he will like you.” The bunny was placed in Sunggyu’s lap, where it stiffed the boy before settling down, allowing the boy to pet it. “See, he likes you. Cause he knows you are my princess. So, do you like it here, princess?”

“It’s very nice,” Sunggyu smiled, petting the bunny. “Do I always have to call you oppa?”

“Yes, always,” Woohyun’s face went grim before he took the bunny to put back into his cage. “We should bath now.”

“Bathe.”

“What?”

“It’s bathe…oppa,” Sunggyu added.

“Right, bathe,” Woohyun shrugged off. He opened up his closet, noticing that the maids had placed all of Sunggyu’s clothes in their place. “We forgot to get your sleeping dresses! ARGH!” Woohyun sat down in the middle of his closet pouting.

“I can always wear your clothes now and we’re going shopping again tomorrow,” Sunggyu smiled. “It’s not so bad, oppa.”

“Oh okay,” Woohyun nodded looking up at Sunggyu before getting up and grabbing clothes for the both of them. “We will bath – bathe together, prince and princess,” Woohyun smiled when he corrected himself, ignoring the look of horror on Sunggyu’s face.

“But, oppa—“

“No buts,” Woohyun opened the door to the bathroom. He walked to the bathtub, and turned it on. Right as he the tap, there was a knock on the door. “Go let them in princess,” He waved Sunggyu before turning his cabinet, getting bubble bath.

“Young Master Woohyun, it’s bath time,” the maid said, ignoring the younger boy behind her.

“Mine and Princess Sunggyu’s, we’re going to take a bubble bath,” Woohyun corrected as he pulled Sunggyu from behind the maid. “Come on Sunggyu, we’ll be playing in bubbles today.” Sunggyu nodded, trailing behind the other as the maid glared at the boy.

Bath time was uneventful; pushing aside that Woohyun nearly drowned the maid in the tub because of her blatant attitude towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu reprimanded the other boy after the maid was able to pull her head out of the water, gasping for air.

“But princess, she—“

“That was not okay, Woohyun-oppa, now apologize to her,” Sunggyu demanded.

“No, she is not nice to you, I will not say sorry,” Woohyun continued to glare at the maid. Sunggyu sighed before turning to the maid, her glare still fixated on him as if he had pushed her into the tub himself. “See, she no like you. You, you are fired.” He smirked in triumph as the maid looked at Woohyun in shock.

“But young master—“

“Nope, out, I and Princess Sunggyu do not want to see your face anymore. I’m going to tell mommy and daddy on you,” he stood up, seeing how they were both washed and grabbed the towel from the towel rack before handing the second one to Sunggyu. “Come on Sunggyu, we’re going to go watch some tv before going to sleep. Well after we go tell on her,” he pointed before leaving the bathroom and putting clothes in the main bedroom.