Dinner Time

Growing Up

 

Chapter 6: Dinner Time

Sunggyu sat next to Woohyun at a large table. He was still dressed in the red dress that Woohyun had bought for him earlier.

“Oh, who is this?” a man came into the dining area, with a pat on Woohyun’s head and a kiss to Woohyun’s mother’s cheek.

“THIS IS MY SUNGGYU!” Woohyun exclaimed. “Isn’t he pretty, daddy? Just like mommy,” Woohyun smiled as he held Sunggyu’s hand.

“I didn’t know you got a new friend, Woohyun-ah,” his father smiled as he sat down at the head of the table.

“Mommy said he’s my new friend and that I could do whatever I wanted with him,” Woohyun gave his a toothy smile before turning to Sunggyu with an odd gleam in his eyes.

“Well then, that’s fine I suppose. Please bring in the dinner,” he turned to the maid standing at the door. “How was your day, Woohyun? I can see your went shopping with your friend.”

“I did, we had so much fun. I bought pretty dresses for my Sunggyu, tomorrow we’ll have to go buy some shoes and pretty underwear for him too. Maybe – mommy can come with us?” He turned to his mother.

“We’ll see dear, your father and I are very busy this week,” she gave Woohyun an apologetic smile.

“Oh okay, anyways, then we got real hungry so I wanted to go to the restaurant that is always real nice to me but Sunggyu wanted to eat Mc…” Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, “What was it called again?”

“McDonalds, I think, that’s what my parents called it,” Sunggyu answered as he watched the maids bring out their food.

“Yes, my Sunggyu wanted to eat that cause it came with a little toy, I didn’t but he was so pretty in the dress that I couldn’t say no, so I had that for lunch. It was okay. It wasn’t as good as the foods we always eat, but it was okay. Then-then I called Siwon-hyung and he said that it would take ten minutes to bring the car to us, so my Princess Sunggyu asked me to buy him a cute little stuffed hamster, I buyed him a really pretty stuffed hamster, cute just like him. Then-then I think we fell asleep in the car. Cause Siwon-hyung forgot to turn on the music.” Woohyun concluded his tale before picking up his fork and stabbing the some cut carrots and put them in his mouth.

“What an eventful day, Woohyun,” his father watched as Sunggyu reached for the chopsticks and he too began eating. He then turned to his wife, eyebrow raised in question to why the enemy’s son was sitting at their table.