School and Friends

Growing Up

 

Chapter 10: School and Friends

“Young Masters, we have arrived,” Siwon opened the back door, handing the children their backpacks as they slid out of the car.

“WOOHYUN, WE MISSED YOU!” a boy running at full speed came towards the two, only to come to a stop right in front of the called child. “Woohyun, why didn’t you want to hang out with us over the weekend??”

“Sorry, Sungyeol, I had to take care of my princess,” Woohyun smiled handing hands with Sunggyu. “Heehee, this is my princess Sunggyu, Sunggyu, these are my friends.” The two boys watched as he came out of the car, wearing a girl’s uniform when they knew that Sunggyu was a boy’s name.

“How can a guy be a princess, Woohyun?” Another boy asked, as another male attacked him from behind.

“HYUNG!” Woohyun beamed at the male, that had attached himself to the unknown boy, “Sunggyu, this is Dongwoo-hyung.”

“Hello,” Sunggyu bowed.

“Come, Gyu, we’re going to class now,” Woohyun smiled, as they walked hand-and-hand, the older kids parted for the two.

“Oppa, don’t I have to get my classroom assignment first?” Sunggyu questioned as he noticed they were walking towards a classroom.

“No, why would we do that, you should be in the same room as me,” His eyes grew dark as they turned and walked in a different direction.

“Well, just in case, I can always go and play in your room, oppa,” Sunggyu pouted, not wanting the other boy to be mad.

“Yeah, don’t worry Howon and I are in class…1,2,3,4.. ahh 4… A,B…”

“4-B, Woohyun is in class 4-A,” Howon helped out.

“Oh, I knew that,” Sungyeol frowned as the stoic boy corrected him.

“We should just check, in case, oppa,” Sunggyu held onto his stuffed animal. “And Hammie will be with me if we are not in the same class.” He held up the hamster.

“But Woohyun… wants to be in the same class as his princess,” Woohyun whined as he opened the door to the main office. “I want to know what class my Princess Gyu will be in!”

“Ahh, the transfer student, Kim Sunggyu?” A nod from the boy confirmed his name, the secretary turned back to her computer and with a few clicks, she handed him a piece of paper. “You will be in class 4-B.”

“NO, PRINCESS GYU WILL BE IN MY CLASS AND MY CLASS ONLY,” Woohyun yelled, scaring the older lady.

“Now, Nam Woohyun, I will not—“

“I DON’T CARE, I WILL CALL MY MOMMY AND DADDY AND YOU WILL GET IN BIG TROUBLE WITH THEM IF YOU DON’T PUT GYU IN MY CLASS!” He threatened, pointing a finger at the frightened lady.

“Oppa, that’s not very nice, and Sungyeol and Howon are in my class,” Sunggyu tried to calm the other down.

“No, I want you to be in my class, Gyu,” Woohyun whined, turning to Sunggyu with a pout. “And I want to have nap time with you and play blocks with you and have sit next to you when the teacher reads us a book for story time.” He pouted, before turning back to the woman. “Change his class now.”

“Yes, of course,” She quickly typed some things on the computer before handing Sunggyu another notice that he was switched classes.

“Great, let’s going to class now,” Woohyun turned around, only to stop when he felt the other wasn’t walking with him. “Gyu, we have to go to class now.”

“You have to say ‘Thank you’ to her, Oppa,” Sunggyu protested, while he tugged a bit on Woohyun’s hand to make him come back. He let out his signature pout – that he noticed affected Woohyun all the time – and he watched as the other boy cave to his request.

“Sorry, and thank you for changing my Gyu’s class room,” Woohyun mumbled. “Now can we go?” With a nod from Sunggyu, the four boys left the office and started onto the way to class.

“Wow, Sunggyu, you can tame the beast,” Sungyeol gestured.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, no one ever gets their way with Woohyun, but one look from you and he listens. Are you some kind of magically, talking, dinosaur? Dongwoo-hyung talks about them all the time or maybe you are an ALIEN! MY DAD WAS RIGHT, ALIENS DO EXIST! YOU ARE LIVING PROOF!”

“Are you talking about Sungyeol? My princess is not a dinosaur and he’s not an alien! Your dad only says that aliens exist is cause he looks into a big tube that looks into the sky!” Woohyun and Sungyeol bickered all the way class.

“Is it always like this?”

“Yeah, you’ll learn to get used to it. My name is Howon, by the way. He’s Sungyeol, we got your name but Woohyun never told you ours.”

“Sunggyu.” He turned to Woohyun, who had continued to walk pass their classroom as he argued with Sungyeol. “Oppa, we need to go to class.” Woohyun stopped before turning back to his class without another word to Sungyeol. “We’ll see you later than Howon, Sungyeol.” A nod from both allowed Sunggyu to enter the class with ease.

 

A/N: Long chapter >_< or one of the longer ones.. I just didn't know where to end it TAT
ENJOY! :D

-Author-nim XD