Watching You from Afar

A Diary I Share With You

The Worst kind of love is:

Watching him from afar. Wishing he would come and talk to you. You fell in love with him when you first saw him. His face is the first thing on your mind when you wake up, the last thing on your mind when you go to sleep, and the only thing in your dreams. Loving him with all your heart....

But knowing he doesn't even know you exist.

- Tori 

I do not understand why I can relate to that, but here I am in the school library in lunch time, having my back facing a guy whom I had admired for the past six months. Having no conversations with each other whatsoever, we are completely strangers and have no relation to each other. Now, I ask myself: Why is it so difficult to approach him? Is it because of my prideful nature? Do I not have the required courage? 

I have no desires to be in a relationship with him, but merely to get to him more through a playful friendship, that's all. Maybe the mere reason why I'm idolizing him is to erase my feelings for the previous guy I offered my love to (which, by the way, is a total jerk. Pardon my language.) How I wish that I'd have an accidental meeting with him. That'll be a wish come true.

He's busy fiddling with the computer currently, scanning through Japanese articles. Attired in a grey shirt, he's totally a casual fashionista. I can truly state, from the bottom of my heart, that he is exactly at the same par with Kpop idols when it comes to looks. A total cutie. A head taller than me. We always seem to have a staring battle whenever we come by each other, which I deteste. I want to showcase a sweet grin, but he always seems to have an emotionless face. I recall him opening the door for me once. Now THAT'S remarkable. I should have said something to him back then. I'm such a total loser.

A close friend of mine just asked me for mathematics help. Now, back to the subject!  His name's Sodai. ASDFGHJKL I'm in total trouble if he has an AFF account. Totally frightening. He's my seonbae, by the way. (Senpai, in his case.) A baseball player, according to my sources. -insertevillaugh- I have my ways. 5 more minutes till the bell. kthanxbai