Whytheglumface's Happiness is Overflowing

A Diary I Share With You

So, hey guise. How are you guys doing? *^^* I'm really content today. :D Well, it's just that so many good things that I need to appreciate happened this week. For some miraculous reason, I managed to get a puuuuurfect mark on my test. >:D< A perfectionist like me desires for rare accomplishments like these. x) I kid. But that sense of pride that's lingering inside of me made me overlook the imperfections of my life for a while. *^^* GAH. Writer's block. I'm trying to overcome it by writing this, so bear with me. ^^ My sentence structure may be wibbly wobbly here and there. But yeah. *dances around gleefully*

KAYZ. Where art thou my fellow Inspirits? I've watched both of their AMAZING, I REPEAT AMAZING performances from M!Countdown and Music Bank. Not only is the song so fresh and pleasing to the ear, but the choreography is pretty damn kool. ASDFGHJKL. Why didn't I fan-girl over them earlier? I tend to like bands with distinct sounds, and INFINITE is just flawless. >D8< And good-looking too. :3 Though Woohyun, I think his name, committed a dire error in the song (I kid x) Inspirits, don't kill me), I would've been unaware of it if he hadn't made that "Oh-Crap" face. But I repeat: THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL MEN. They're able to express the emotions of a song like a breeze. Their sincere eyes tell me otherwise. :D If you're an Inspirit, please get me caught up with the latest updates on the band. x)

Calling  manga fans! Anyone familiar with Ai Ore? Dang, that manga is kyoot. x) But I haven't the erted chapters yet. I've just started. :P Time to get back to old school manga! Man, I love manga. ;) But my obsession started to depreciate a year ago. LOLZ. That doesn't mean my everlasting love vanished. just that K-pop welcomed into a world of stalking drop-dead, gorgeous, LIVING anime-looking men that have the probability of 1 in 12345678098948738284783 of marrying me. xD Anyways, back to drawing board. Kayz, my bias in DGNA (Not sure if you know 'em; they don't really have a large fan base) is playing the character of the 'princess' of a boy school while his partner will play a complete opposite role. OMYGOODNESS. Beauty showered Karam, I swear. He looks prettier in a dress than I do. Blame those Korean genes. ;D Links are below if you're interested.

 

 

 

-

Bad news: my flute is a bit damaged. *Broken-hearted* The section of the mouth piece that connects with the body of the flute 'bent' cuz I clumsily dropped it. NOT MY FAULT THE CASE WASN'T FULLY LOCKED. >< Now I have to pay it with my own money. <.< Wutevs. 'Lu Han' (Trust me. The name changes every time according to my current bias. AHA.) is in need of repairment, so I might as well. I love the flute after all. :D 1st chair. >:3 Modest people like me need to brag about their achievements sometimes. My sister is the queen of bragging (maybe because she's able to list 'em easily? =)) )I kid. I don't look down on her. *^^* I'm her role model. AHAH no guarantee I'm providing you with true information. So weird. I'm laughing at my dry humor.