EXO's Recent Performace

A Diary I Share With You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC0NDBH6qxg&list=PLAA4966E9A6F81A06&index=31&feature=plpp_video

   The video I'm spazzing over. EXO's live performances are improving day-by-day, so they've got to receive praise for that! Se Hun's glorious forehead = *O* Drop dead gorgeus. All of them looked simply amazing, though I desired for Chan Yeol and Se HUn to have more screen time. There are rare opportunities for EXO to perform the full-length song, so that came to be quite the disappointment. You must be wondering: "Why is this woman head-over-heels with this band?" or "B.A.P.'s better than them." The following rant will not required for you to read, but if you are suffering from extreme boredness, then be my guest. 

 

December 22, 2011; the very day where I got to witness the rookie group EXO with a teaser featuring Kai. Wasn't I capitvated by his performance. The dance was classy, the song was full of eargasm; simply put, it was amazing. For God knows how much I replayed that video! I just couldn't get enough! As the gajillion other teasers were released, I found myself being entertained by each one. K-pop is all about entertainment, correct? EXO exceptionally fulfilled this expectation. Though, yes, I was getting impatient with the teasers, I was satisfied of being provided with a taste of EXO's music. Originality is their biggest obstacle though. EXO is in desperate need to find their own band color. I am always being reminded of their descendants in SM, and in my perspective, this is quite a turn-off for some K-pop fans.  Other than that, I find them to be very handsome and undeniably talented. There's just something fresh about them that doesn't fail to leave me jaw-dropped everytime. Their driving passion to achieve their dreams is very typical for a rookie,  but that's something to love about EXO. Very pure-hearted guys, I must say.