Glum Chums, Where art thou?

A Diary I Share With You

Hello there! Stephanie here! I haven't updated in a while, huh? How have you guys been? OMYGOODNESS. School's out, scream and shout!  See what I did there? The dragging two months where I'll busy doing nothing has finally come. To be quite honest, this year proved to be quite blunt for me. No memorable happenings occured... OHGAD. /facepalms/ Life isn't about finding happiness. It's about creating happiness. I guess I've matured on this inside, surviving through the heart-wrenching ignorance of that jerk. Here I am, alive and living. I'll just wait patiently util I become an idol with explosive popularity and eventually get married to a Korean/Chinese idol, preferably Lu Han. *insert evil laugh* But seriously. I'm just the same as every girl out there, though more violent. keke~ But even though pretty crappy things happened, life just keeps going. I'll always have K-pop to be with me through the thick and thin. *D'aww moment* I'll just forever be stuck in the paradise of admiring guys that'll never hurt my feelings. GAH. Just a whole jumble of thoughts. I'm just uncomfortable here in my cousins' house. They have a different keyboard in which I find hard to be accustomed to.

Anyways, OHMGASH. I just performed in a recital this Saturday. TRUST ME. I should have a standing ovation. lolz. I guess I'm in no position to say this since everything's based on personal preference, but most of the piano performers there were beginners.  A GREAT TO START A FAN BASE WITH A BREEZE. *innocently smiles* Since I don't learn through instruction books but by just learning sheet music, I've advanced more quickly than average. Technically, I'm still in Level 3 but I play Level 6/7 sturffs. *blow my mind bwee bwee bwee* Nerdy talk: done. *mehrong* I played Turn (Pandora Hearts), Yuuugure (Prince of Tennis) and Don't Say Lazy (K-ON!!!) (PEOPLE. IT'S THREE EXCLAMATION MARKS, ARASSO? Fanatics annoy the heck out of me when they state it wrongly. L( ) molded into one explosive song. ;) LOL the great thing is, I can play however many songs as I want and squish into one song without anyone knowing cuz no one in my area is a fan of anime. *evil* BUT THE THING IS; you see, my piano teacher was unable to attend the recital, but another piano teach came to support his students. When the recital concluded altogether, he approached me, saying, "That was sounding good there! Well done!" or something along those lines.  BUT SERIOUSLY. Don't you know how much sincere compliments mean to me? Well, it's not like it's the first time a person complimented me (frequently, if you ask me), but I just can't seem to receive the earnest feeling they intend to point out. Not that I don't appreciate it, just that it feels all plastic. Kay, that's it for this section.

GLUM CHUMS. I'm also planning to get a hair cut soon. :DD I'm planning to get it like Sunny's hair in "The Boys", Jia in "Touch" Tayeon's "The Boys" and Amber in "Electric Shock". OMAIGAD. Which one do you suggest? Please look at the photos to tell me your favorite. Just tell me the number below the comments. xD

1. 

 

2. 

 

3. 

 

4.

  

5. 

 

6.

  

 

^^^^^^^OMAIGAD I WANT THIS ONE.

7. 

 

 

8. 

 

 

Oh, by the way, if you haven't already, please check out my new story, Bottled Up Inside! Since you were SO KIND of subscribing here, I'm sure you'll also be kind enough to supppot my other stories.*^^* I know I don't say this enough, but I love every single one of you. My heart thumps  in happiness whenever I get the "new subscribers" alert. So thank you very much. *bows 90 degrees* If you're interested, here's the link:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219022/bottled-up-inside-fantasy-romance-exo-luhan-sehun Thank you very much! :D Buh-bye! *waves hand*