=6=

My Maid !

"You are Mad , LuHan , Get Out ! Go To Your Classroom , I Don't want to see your Face ..."

Said Suzy trying to Be Calm , But deep inside she's melting , a part of her is happy but the other one is upset !

"No Just No , Answer Me ! Do You Still Love me like I Do ??"

"No I Don't"

"You are Lying"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No"

"Yeah"

"NO JUST NO GET OUT NOW"

Her Yelling Made LuHan Froze , He didn't know that she'd change like this !

*Yeah , I Think I'm late , She don't Love me anymore , I Hurted her Before so ......*

His face turned pale , He Opened his Mouth to say Something but He couldn't But Then His Innocent and Hurted Face turned to a Smile.

"Thanks , I'm going now"

*I will act Like i'm okay , But i'm not ! I'm going to Make her fall for me again ! Yeah LuHan you can do it*

________________________________________________________________

"Suzy , I Like Your Dress , It's Cute ....."

Said Suho Looking at Suzy'slegs while Smirking , Well He's a guy too and he have needs like anyone.

"It Likes You Too ... LOOK AT ME ! So What Do You want ??"

*She caught Me , That was Great ...., All I Need now is To make her attention at me , Only Me*

"I Want This ...."

Said Suho as he pointed in the Cart at a Bubble Tea

"Ehm , What Flavor Do You want ???"

"Well , Answer this first , What's Your Favourite Flavor ???"

Like always , The Stupid Suzy Is here

"Chosolate Why ??"

"Then i wan Chocolate too...."

"Jerk ..."

*what a bastard , i didnt know that he is that good in flirting with girls , but i never saw him talking to a girl except me ...........*

With that thought Suzy palmed herself and shaked her head

*Don't think Like that , Stop It*

*Oh , She's So Pretty In that Dress , And ... Cute Too ! I Have a great idea*

Suho's Evil Brain is always Working .

.........

After 10 Minutes Of a-Suho-watching-a-working-suzy , he decided to do something else to caught her attention , he was pouting none stop and burning Suzy's back with His stare , She could feel it but she's ignoring that !

Everyone noticed the Mood between them !

"SUZEH !!"

"Aish , What Now ???"

"I Want This ......"

"W-what ..... FINE JERK"

"Thanks...."

__________________________________________________________

At The Kitchen :

"Omo Suzy , Is He Your Boyfriend ???"

"HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..."

"But , He is staring at you None-stop , and trying to caught your Attention !"

"Haha ... You Stupid ! He is just trying to annoy me or .... Does he want something from Me ?????"

*What if he Wants me to be his Maid ?? What if he wants to tell everyone about my Job ... What If ! What If ! OH MY GOSH*

Suzy is Now Walking to Suho with trembling hands , He noticed that and smirked !

"I Need Something Else ...."

"W-what agaiiin..."

"This Cake ...."

"Pff you-you so annoying j-jerk haha"

And She faked a laugh but that was awkward coz he was just looking at her with Serious Eyes

"Y-you want Something else ?? "

*That's The Perfect Moment........* thought Suho as he smirked

"Yeah ........ I Want You , To Be My Maid "

Suzy Was going to say something , but he put his index finger on her Lips , Made her sit beside him and whispered

"Shht Litte Baby , Don't Worry , Just For two Months"

"TWO MONTHS ??? YEAH YOUR KIM JERK JOONMYUN"

Suho hate it when Someone calls him by his real name but now he is soo Cool to be angry

"Yeah , Or ....... Everyone will Know That Suzy Our School's Monster ... Is working as a MAIS in a cute Café"

"You ........... WHAT AN EVIL MO--"

"SUZYYY....."

Someone now saved her , She's greatful but she's not happy too !

"L-luhan .........."

*MY LIFE IS GOING TO END NOW ....... TWO JERKS ....... TWO EVILS .......*

Screamed Suzy in her mind.

"Why .... Are You Sitting Beside Him ? Like that ?! His Hands Around You ........"

Said LuHan almost Whispering , Everyone Knows that LuHan is So Weak !

"N-nothing "

With That She pushed Suho away till he fall at the Floor

"D-don't tell anyone that im working here arasseo ???"

"Y-yeah but in once condition .... Honey"

Suzy Already Knows that she is between two Monsters

"Okay , You can Move to My Class Happy ??? Now go away i dont want people to see me with you guys ...."

And She pushed him harshly , He fall at the Floor too !

*She's So Strong to Be a Girl*

Thought LuHan Daydreaming !

*What the ...... Who is He ???*

Said Suho To Himself while Glaring at Luhan