-5-

My Maid !

"OMG OMG ...."

"He is So cute ......"

"His Innocent Look ......."

"A GOD ......."

There , In The School's Garden , There were A COUPLE Of Girls Fangirling and whispering like crazy maids !

Why ???!!!

About the New Student !

He Is here , He finally came !

A Calm Smiling boy Walked Like a charming Prince with all girls around him !

Even If He had that God-Look Face he still have respect , All He was Doing is to bow His head a little bit a Smiling !

*Oh Gosh Not , Again , Don't tell me ..... Another Girl Fanclub , Help Me ! All I Wanted is Suzy ... But wait !! There are not so many Girls here ....*

Thought LuHan While looking at the big bulding infront of hem ,!

He Finally Came , He always Wanted to See her and be with her but just one problem !

You Wonder who is LuHan to Suzy , So here is the Story :

LuHan is Suzy's Ex-Boyfriend , There were a cute Couple but then a New Girl came to School and then everything start messing up !

She always Flirt with LuHan or Something , One Day Suzy Caught her Kissing LuHan , She really Loved Him , He was Her First Innocent Love ! That Hurted her alot so she moved to another school , LuHan didn't Do anything , It wasn't her fault , He Didn't want to Do anything with that Girl called Eunmi ! And Of Course He couldn't Face suzy again , So it took him 2 Years to gain his courage and Decide to Get her back again !

Now Let's Go back to the Original , Every Girl is still fangirl-ing about how angelic he smees and how cute his smile is ....

Actually LuHan Really Don't care about that , But Outside He is showing that he is Greatful and everything !

******************************************

"Euh , Noona , He came ..... Look ......."

Said a trembling Boy Blinking his eyes !

"GOSH ILSOOOK !!!!! Aishh......"

She throwed at him some papers and get up like boss heading to the window and then He caught her attention !

Her Heart Start Beating like cazy , Her Face Turned Pale , Become dry and her eyes were wide open !!

"He is .... Here......."

Whispered Suzy To herself while putting both her hands on her chest trying to calm her heart's Beating but she failed !!

With That She turned to Ilsook With pleading eyes !

"Ilsook , Can You Help Noona ??! No You will ! Bring Some Boys Here ..... I Don't want to be alone with him........"

He Blinked his eyes still not believing what he heard it's like h was dreaming but she glared at him and he quickly run outside searching for some boys , since the school is full of boys !

"Oh My God ......."

Mumbled Suzy in awe , He is Like an Angel walking , Like a Prince Bowing his Head to the girls , Like Romeo Smiling !!

*How Came ........ Do I Still Love Him ???!! NO I DONT BUT WHY AM I JEALOUS ???? HE IS SMILING TO EVERY GIRL .....*

Said Suzy in her mind but then sighed and slapped her face har to wake up and that Helped her !

Coz Her Weak Look Turned to a Cold and Arrogant one .....

"N-noona we are here ....."

Said the poor boy walking slowly to her table !

"No Ilsook , Just Go to your table , Everyone Do You Works .... There is nothing okay ?! Just a Simple New student ...a BOY too"

*Simple for You ..... But Not For me .........*

Suddenly everything become quit , And You can hear some calm steps coming !

Someone Stopped infront of the door !

Everyone can her that he sighed and mumbled somthing to himself !

He Pushed the door ....

He entered ...... 

And His Eyes Met Suzy's Eyes But she Quickly Looked away with an annoyed Look!

"Are You a Prince or What ??? Just Came her and give me your Damn Paper ........."

He couldn't believe what he heard , Suzy is talking to Him like he is nothing !

What happened Here ? Why Is she Like this ??? What's Wrong ??? It was all what LuHan was Thinking about !!!

LuHan Didn't bother to wait , He put the paper on Suzy's Table and turned to the rest of boys ....

"What ......... Can You ... Boys .. Leave Us Alone for awhile ??"

Asked LuHan trying to be calm , Coz he can't stand Suzy in a room with like Ten Boys !!

Everyone in the Room Froze when they heard his Angelic and Calm Voice , Even Suzy ......

*GOSH I MISS HIS VOICE ....I ADMIT IT REALLY*

Was all that Suzy is thinking about , His Voice !

Every Boy There Nodded His head and went out without even looking at suzy coz they knew that she will give them a death glare !

"So ............. What's My Class's Number ?"

Asked LuHan trying to break the Ice

"48 and You don't have the right to Order My Boys ........."

Her answer made LuHan's Eyes Turn Red , His eyes turns red when he is jealous or mad !

But he kept his smile !

"I Don't care "

"Still The Same ......."

"Are we in the Same class ??"

"No ..."

"I Want to be in the same class as you ! ....."

"No ... Just Go ...."

"No , I Want to change the class ....."

*Gosh He is still so annoying like hell*

"Why Are You Doing this ? What do You want LuHan ?"

He can die when he heard her Calling his name , He like the way her Lips moved and spell his name 

"I Want You , Simple ..... I Loved You Suzy , I Still Love You and I Will Always Love You Okay ???"