-2-

My Maid !

 

"Eunjiiiii-ah ...are you awake ?!"

Yelled Suzy in her best-friend's ear !

"Do i look sleeping to you ?!"

Said Eunji in a lazy tone but Suzy just shrugged her shoulders !

"Anyway , Can you Take care of my little sister today ?!"

"Ahh why Again aishh !"

"Sorry .. But i Have something to do about ... T-the school"

Actualy ... No one know that Suzy is Working ..... In a Coffee shop !

It's not a Simple Coffe shop ! Well It's Just that No one know that she works there ... If Someone know about this she'll probably be a dead meat !

And even her Best-friend don't know nothing about it , It's just her ... and Her Mother !

++++++++++

"Unnie , You need to go now"

"Nae Min , Please Eunji take care of her well , Umma is not here , if she came then you can go and sorry for disturbing you"

"It's Really okay ! I Really wonder what are you doing ! It's Not like your first time :o"

"Euuh ..... N-nothing"

And with that Ran Suzy outside the House ... She need to be there at time !

..........

"Miané Suzy , If i'm making you work so hard"

"Any It's Okay Unnie-ah , It's Not a problem , anyway i need to make money for My Sister and Me and Umma"

Said Suzy smiling slyly to her Boss , her Boss is just a cute girl with LONG brown hair , Her Name is Miyoung , and she's really so Nice to Suzy and the other workers here , She know that Suzy is having a hard time !

Everyone think that Suzy is always Like that ... Scary and Strict but in truth she's Nice and always Smiling ... Just with her CLOSE friends and her family !

"Okay then wear your Uniform , we are so Busy today" Shouted Miyoung while going away smiling bubblyy

"Naeee"

Shouted Suzy Back *Aigoo , I'm really tired , Just Two Hours Suzy and you'll Return home , rest a little bit , Study , Study , Study ! Then tomorrow Go to School , Beat Guys , Beat Guys , Kick Their asses , kick their asses , ruin their PRETTY moments , Help Girls , Be Nice to girls , Scold Suho as always each day , Return Home , Go to work , rest , Study , Study , Study , Slee-- Aish what am i doing now ?! -__- Whatever*

.......

"Annyeong , What Do You want to order Sir ?!"

Greeted Suzy Cutely the Guy infront of her ... He was Daydreaming about how beatiful she is 

But suzy rolled her eyes *How i wich i could Kick You , Cut you , Eat You , Play football With you , Throw you to the shark Then Cut Your Head ! Yeah My Dream*

"Please Sir ... Just Order , we don't have time here"

"Yeah i want Coffee Bla bla bla ...."

"Thank You"

*Finally Gosh It's so hard working here , What if someone from my school come here ?! What if ... Ottokae ?! Ottokae ?! Suzy ... Snap Of It ! Don't think of that Or it will Just happen , I Ignored that Stupide feeling coz i feel something BAD gonna happen now !*

++++++++++

"Suzy Unnie , can you please throw the gurbage ?!"

"Sure"

Answered her Suzy , Took it and went outside from the Back-up door to throw it outside !

When she came out .... Someone caught her there

"Oh , Isn't She The Bae Suzy ?!"

Said Someone with a Calm Voice yet Charming !

And Yeah ... That freaked Suzy to hell , She can't see nothing coz it's dark here ... 

But when she opened her eyes So GOOD ...

She saw the worst Nightmare in her Life !

"S-s-s-Suho ... Wh-wh-what are y-y-you D-doing here ?!"

She can't say nothing !

She can't Move .. Her body is frozen there watching the Young Guy coming closer to her titling his his head !

"Why ?! Is It a Problem to see me here ?! Oh I Forget ... You are our President !"

"Y-you ! Just ......"

"Just what ?! You was Hiding this from everyone right ?!"

Suzy was Just Face-Palmed herself !

-OH MY GOD ! I Knew it ! I Knew that something bad is gonna happen ! But why this ?! Su Jerck Ho ? Why God Pleaseeeeeee*

She was screaming inside herself but that didn't hel her !

"Suzy Unnie ?! Did a Monster Ate you ?!"

Shouted someone ... a worker with her !

At first Suzy Looked behind her and then glared at Suho who was Looking at the door and she quickly ran in and closed the door !

*What if he tell everyone about this ?! Then ... Bye.Bye My Life ..... I'd Probably kill mysefl better than living a stupid life*

Suzy's Heart was beating so fast , she was even breathing Hardly !

++++++++++++++++++

"You can go home now Suzy , Your Mother is surely worried about You"

"Nae thank you Unnie"

Bowed Suzy to her and went out but the back-up !

And Of Course it's her Lucky Day

"You are still Here Idiot ?!"

She widened her eyes when she saw Suho standing there waiting for her !

When he saw her and titled his head again

"Where's You Uniform ?!"

She ignored what he said and dragged him to Somewhere else !

+++++++++++++++++++++

"That's Why you are working In that Coffee shop"

He said calmly looking at the ground while Suzy was sitting in the floor !

They are at the Park near her House .... She told him about everything , her life ... And everything ... Exept Her EX-Boyfriend !

*Aish This Idiot ! Is he playing the innocent or what-__- i know he's going to tell everybody ! Hope he won't ! Oh God Please Help me*

She sighed for the 1000 Time now !

"Yeah That's why"

She said looking away to hide her scared face , She was Afaid of what will happen now !

"I See ......"

*I Didn't know she's Working this Much ......... She's Really Suffering .. *

It's Him now who sighed and walked away without Telling nothing !