-1-

My Maid !

"NO AND NO ! You MUST Wear you jacket young Boy"

Yelled a cute yet Scaring girl at Four Boys ... Yeah it must be Strange but this Girl ... is Just AMAZING !

I'm gonna introduce for You 'Bae Suzy' This School's Gangster , Every Boy is afraid of her , she's just lovely with girls and family ... Her Mother and Her Sister , Her Father is deid in a ca accident .. Yeah It Hurts her so much but she ignored everything and was taking care of her family and study !

She Hate Boys ... She thinks that they are stupide , Selfish , Idiot , Bad Boys , Alwayf Flirting and hurting girls her school is 80% Boys and 20% Girls and with gaining Teachers and the school's president's Trust They decided to make her the Resposible's School , That means she take care of everything , she even have her officiel Room in the school ! That's Why She decided to Protect every girl in this world and she become Like that .... The Gangster Girl Suzy ... But ... Yeah a But ... There's a secret hiden There , You'll Know it soon !

"But , But .."

"No Buts Idiot"

And She closed the door on their faces and went away 

"Aish I Hate her ....."

Mumbled the first one

"Me Too Dude , She's Scaryy "

"Aigo , Let's Just wear our Jackets"

______________________________

"D.O , Just Gimme the stupide Paper , I'm gonna do it alone , Go to your class now"

"Y-yeah "

She looked at his Trembling body and glared at him so the poor boy just ran away for his Life !

After ONE Minute she finished her Work and and decided to took a look !

....................

"I-i'm sorry , But i need to go now ...."

"Pretty girl just one thing , you need to do our work and we will PLAY with you as you like"

When Suzy heard their Conversation she imediatly stopped wallking and Glared at those boys !

"YAH ! JERCK JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOURSELF"

She yelled at them and that maked the little girl ran away for her life , Those two boys was just smirking

"You don't like it because you are not y"

Said the first one with a mocking Voice and that maked Suzy widened her eyes and and kicked his leg with hers

"Ouch , Are Your Legs made of ... It Hurts"

"YOU DESERVE IT , AND YOU DO WANT ONE TOOOOO"

The other one of course star trembling and he quickly ran away with his Stupide friend .... Well Suzy'eyes are soooo SCARY , It can make you even pee on yourself !

She Blinked her eyes and sighed 

"Idiots"

She was Ready to go to her class but She heard something again ....... A SOBBING !

She took few steps to Find a Girl with a Present and with her a Boy Looking coldly at her , he's tall and she's short

"YAH ! KIM JOONMYUN"

He Turned to her slowly and looked at her with his 'what-do-you-want-from-me-again-look'

"How Can You Do That , Aish You Idiot Stupide Jerck Heartbreaker "

And She stand there watching the poor girl crying holding her gift , she probably confessed to him .. Aigoo !

*Aigo Why is He always doing that to girls , Such a jerck* Thinked Suzy to herself making her way to conforting the girl but she pushed her and ran away !

*Why Are they always running away* Glared Suzy at The Kim Joonmyun !

And both of them start having a glaring-contest !

"Don't Ever Do This AGAIN or i'll ......"

And She stopped there 

"Or What , You Are always saying That"

He said calmly looking at her angry face

She Pushed him and walked away ignoring him and His Calm Attitude !

Kim Joonmyun ... Or Suho , He's every girl's Dream , The Perfect Cold And Cool Guy , He's The Best In EVERYTHING wich make Our Suzy Jealous of him !

He's Everyone's Ideal Type Even Boys , He Have : The Look , He's an genie , Smart in everything , Cold ,Cool .. Bla bla !

So ... Suzy Hates Him Soo Much Coz everyday he Break Her Poor Girls's hearts and she don't Like it !