-4-

My Maid !

 

 

« Are Okay Suzy ??!! You can Go Home if You want for Sure ??!! »

Asked Suzy’s Co-worker in The Café But She Ignored her and Kept Serving everyone !

*Just 1 Hour Suzy ! One Hour and you’ll Be Home doing your Homework , Yeah I Must Finish it and The Sleep , I MUST sleep or I’ll Go crazy , Damn It Peoples I didn’t sleep for 3 Days Now*

She sighed and leaned her weak body against The Door , She was throwin The Garbage !

She pushed herself from the Door and was ready To walk in but Then Someone cut her

“Ohhh , Look who’s Here Guys , Our School’s President and Aigo She’s  wearing an Uniform Too , Interesting Suzy”

Said Chanyeol walking slowly toward her with His Two Friends , Kai and Tao !

Those Three are Like a Knife in Suzy’s Throat , First this morning and Now ….

*Oh My Gosh ! Those Creepy Things , What to do ! I Can’t Fight Them Now , My Body can’t take it , I’m Walking Hardly*

She ignored them and walked toward the door to enter but she didn’t … coz someone already grabbed her Hand and made her look at him

“Argh …Let Go”

Mumbled Suzy trying to go away but she can’t , Chanyeol’s Grip was So Strong !

He Smirked and Leaned closer to her

“You are Pretty , Cute and …… y”

Whispered Chanyeol In her ears !

“Uh….”

“Why are you Blushing ?! I Can’t wait to see everyone’s Face when they Know about this……”

Just After that Someone Pushed Chanyeol away from Suzy and Back-Hugged her Covering her eyes with His Hand .

“Suho , You already Know about everything !!”

He smirked , just seeing his smirk made the three ran way for their Lives

After that Suho’s Eyes softened and leaned his Head on Suzy’s Shoulder

“Th-thank you”

She whispered weakly Trying  to push Suho away but he tighten his grip on her and whispered softly in her ears

“Just …. Sleep ! Take a Rest”

She Can’t talk , She can’t fight back , She can’t say nothing so she just nodded her head !

*I’m Tired of waiting Suzy , Everyone Know My Feelings toward You …Except you ! When are you Going to Notice me ?! To Turn you Head to Me ! All I Want is Your Attention , and I’m going to get it*

With That he removed His hand away and Took Her Bridal Style !

He Start leaning closer to her Lips but then stopped

*Not Now , I Should Wait More , I’m sure She’ll Be Mine*

 

++++++++++++++++

 

“Uh Suzy , You Woke Up ?!”

She was Laying in her Bed looking at her Mother Blinking her eyes

“Where am I ?!”

She asked rubbing her eyes

“Sweety It’s Morning already “

She widened her eyes and Start yelling

“Oh My Gosh ! My Homeworks”

“Relax , You Woke up Early , So you can go to school now and finish your Works”

Sighed suzy and stood up and then It Hit her , Yesterday , What happened between Her and Suho  … *Chanyeol ….. Tao ….. Kai ….. My Life…… LuHan ….. Good Bye*

“Sweety Why are you Pale ?! Oh I Remember , Here ….. I guess he’s Your Boyfriend hm ?! You should have told me about him”

“What Boyfriend  ?! I Don’t have one ewwwww and I Didn’t”

“Oh Oh No You Did , LuHan , Don’t forget Your First One And your First Love”

That Made Suzy Blush and Shook her whole body

“I Can’t Believe it , I Was stupid back then , I Told You about everything aish”

That Made her Mother Chuckle and Pat her Daughter’s Shoulder

“Here’s it , His Jacket , It’s a Nice Jacket Between , I Bet He’s Rich Or Something”

Suzy Rolled Her eyes and took the Jacket

“Whatever Okay Okay Now go”

She pushed her Mother toward the door then close it and Sighed !

“I Don’t know what to do Now ! Suho and Chanyeol are too Much For me , Everyone will Know everything soon or later”

 

+++++++++++++++++++

“Noona , The New Student Is Gonna Came today , He’s In Your Class”

“Arghhh Ilsook , Do you have to say it each 5 Minutes ! I GOT IT ! Xi LuHan”

She mumbled His Name and looked at the window

*It Has Been 2 Years Now , Why Does he have to Change the school ?! Suzy Ah , Why are You Worried anyway ! Surely He don’t love you Anymore and I’m Of course I Don’t Love him …. Or I Do ?! *

Those Question Made Suzy Daydreaming about what will Happen today !