Memory Five

It Was Just a Joke

Memory Five: Ugly.

Outside POV

"Seungri?"

"Mm?"

"Do you think I'm ugly?"

There was a silence between the two for a few minutes before Seungri looked at Dara in the eyes. He just stared at her, not answering her aloud, but communicating his feelings through his eyes. "Show me the parts of you that you think are ugly." He continued to stare at her with an intense gaze, waiting for her to do as she was told. Dara angrily stripped herself of her jeans and her shirt, leaving her inly in her black undergarments. She showed him the tag in her jeans, and nearly screamed at him. "Do you see this? I'm a size eight! I'm ing obese! Everywhere I look, I see fat!" Dara stood up from his bed, and pulled out her hair tie. "I'm the most pathetic thing in the world Seungri."

He let his eyes grace every inch of her body, smiling at the tiny hints of pudge at her hips and inbetween her thighs. "I think you're beautiful and perfect the way you are." He lifted up his forearm and showed her the lumpy scars covering it. "Even if you looked like this, I'd still love you, Dara. You're my best friend, my other half. I could never call you ugly."

Dara choked back a sob, and covered with her frail hand. She began to cry, her whole body shaking and shivering. Seungri took her other hand, and gently pulled her into his lap. He pulled her close, and rubbed her arms. "Even if you were all scarred up like my arms, I'd still think you're beautiful. I really hope you fall in love with a boy who thinks so as well, Dara. You deserve so much."

For the rest of the night, the two sat in silence, staring out Seungri's window at the city.

You'll always be beautiful to me.