Coward

It Was Just a Joke

 

"Hey, !"
 
'Seungri, ignore. You can do this.'
 
Chansung, and his girlfriend CL smirked at each other, and nodded over to Seungri. CL quickly walked up to him, and slapped the books out of his hands. The sound of everything crashing to the floor attracted the attention of everyone in the hallway who now quieted down to see what was going on.
 
Some kids smirked, while others had a look of genuine concern on their faces. Many stood frozen in place, trying to fit in, and other just scared of getting picked on themselves. That's the way things were at school anyway, right? Every man for themselves. Every man for their ing selves. Even best friendships couldn't stand a chance in these situations. Would you honestly take a punch for someone else?
 
CL gasped a little too dramatically, and placed a well-manicured cured hand on her sufficiently-pushed-up . "Oh, my, God! Watch where you're going you freak! Your gayness will get all over me!" 
 
Seeing this as the perfect time, Chansung stepped in, grabbing Seungri by his collar. "You ing retard. How dare you run into my girl without even saying sorry, you bastard!" Chansung raised an arm up, fist ready to barrel right through Seungri's face.
 
One of the older students backed up by his gang and his friends were nearby. "Super Junior", they called themselves. All fifteen of them came out to inspect what was wrong. Siwon, accompanied by his beautiful girl Yuri, gave CL and Chansung death glares. Right away they backed off. But SJ wasn't there to help Seungri, oh no. Every man for themselves, remember? 
 
Siwon slapped the side of Seungri's head, and gave his leg a nice kick. "You're lucky we're in school. You'd be dead by now," he spat. Then, gingerly patting Seungri's hanging head, he and SJ left, leaving everyone to simply stare.
 
'What the are you all staring at? Are you happy? I hope you're ing happy. More scars to add to my collection because of idiots like you. Wouldn't you want help?' 
 
When the tears began to slip, everyone began to point and laugh. Point and laugh. Really.(..?) I'll say it again if I have to. POINT AND LAUGH. 
 
Only one girl wasn't laughing. She was screaming on the inside, furious as furious could be. But not at the bullies, but at herself. Why hadn't she helped her pudding buddy? Was she really to afraid to do anything like everyone else? But she loved him, he was her family. Surely she would have done something, right?
 
As Seungri lifted his head to stare into the eyes of his beloved pudding buddy, poor Dara was sick to her stomach. She'd let him down. And now she was paying for it by having him look at her like that. 
 
Imagine, your best friend looking at you with eyes filled with too many things to even pick out even if you tried. But not one of those things was good. The only things you could really pick we're pure hatred, anger, sadness, and the most scar-causing, loneliness.
 
Have you ever been where our Seungri has? I have. And in Dara's shoes as well. Trust me, neither is fun.