Chapter 09

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane
"What are you doing now?" Hyunjae asked curiously as Woohyun abruptly got up from his spot on the ground and walked towards the cockpit.

"Trying to land the plane." was his simple answer.

"Hold on," Hyunjae furrowed her eyebrows as she followed after Woohyun. "You don't even know how to fly the plane! How can you land it?!"

"I'm not sure. Hopefully I can." Woohyun sighed. "It's been awhile so I don't even know if Sungjong is still on the roof or not."

Hyunjae's eyes widened at what Woohyun said. "So Sungjong might be dead?!"

"N-no! Of course not!" Woohyun's eyes widened as well. "I'm sure he's still alive!"

Hyunjae groaned and plopped down in the co-pilot's seat. "Try to land the plane already. I'm not sure if your parachute plan will work or not."

"It will!" Woohyun insisted with a pout. "I wonder if the parachute is attached yet or not."

"Let's wait for a while longer." Hyunjae suggested. "Maybe Sungjong is still hooking it to the plane."

Woohyun nodded and it was silent for about a minute. "Okay, I think we waited long enough." He powered off the plane, much to Hyunjae's displeasure as her eyes widened significantly at his actions, and they could feel the plane hurling at a fast pace to the ground.

"What the hell Woohyun?!" Hyunjae shouted as she clung onto her seat to avoid being thrown towards the roof. "Why would you power off the plane?! We're going to die for sure now!"

"Just have faith in me!" Woohyun told her as he bit his bottom lip. 'Come on Sungjong, please have the parachute hooked up!'

-----

"This... is so... tiring!" Sungjong breathed in and out at a fast pace as he dragged his feet across the plane. "Okay, three sides are hooked to the plane. There's only one side left to go. I can do this!"

Sungjong had just finished hooking to the plane a third side of the gigantic parachute that Woohyun stuffed into the backpack Sungjong had carried up to the roof and was on his way to the last corner of the plane. The younger boy was not pleased with all the padding he had on. It was hard to move around, and not to mention heavy. However he understood that it was for his safety, whatever safety there is in climbing to the top of a moving plane thousands of feet up in the air.

"Almost there Lee Sungjong!" He smiled to himself as he pulled the last end of the parachute behind him. He sat down next to where he was going to fasten the parachute. He let out a tired sigh and wiped away the sweat that clung to his forehead. Sungjong then fastened the end to the plane.

Right as he did so, he felt the plane crashing to the ground. His eyes widened as he grabbed onto the end of the parachute to avoid being thrown off of the plane into the air.

"Ahhh!!!" Sungjong let out a scream as he shut his eyes as tightly as possible. "Help! I'm going to die!"

After Sungjong finished round one of his shouting, there was a sudden jerk and the plane stopped tumbling towards the ground quickly. It began floating towards the ground like a person would if there was a parachute on that person's back.

Sungjong blinked a couple times in confusion as he stared at the clouds he was passing by casually. "What the..." He glanced up at the parachute that hung above the airplane, helping the plane safely head towards the ground. "It works?!"

-----

"Ow!" Woohyun shouted as he fell to the ground from the ceiling that he was shoved up against when the plane was hurling downwards.

"Oh my gosh, your plan works?" Hyunjae gaped as she stared out of the window to see that the plane was slowly descending.

"Of course it works!" Woohyun scoffed, clearly offended. "Why wouldn't it?"

"Well, it was a pretty stupid plan..." She mumbled. "Who knew it worked?"

"Thanks for having faith in me." Woohyun pouted.

"We should let the passengers know that we're going to safely land." Hyunjae suggested. Woohyun reached for the mic, but Hyunjae snatched it away and glared at him. "I think it's better if I make the announcement."

"But I wanted to do it..." Woohyun pouted as he kicked at the ground and crossed his arms childishly. Hyunjae rolled her eyes and made the announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please do not panic. We will safely land soon." Right as she said that, an eruption of cheers and happy sobs could be heard through the door.

"Thank you for flying with us! We hope you enjoyed it!" Woohyun added from over Hyunjae's shoulder.

She turned off the mic and looked at him, "I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it..."

"I'm sure too!" Woohyun nodded confidently as Hyunjae shook her head at him.

-----

The airplane ended up conveniently landing near Korea. It had ended up landing in the water so everyone had to wait while the now-conscious pilots called for help.

"This was not how I expected to get back to Korea after all these years." Hyunjae said.

"At least I helped make it memorable right?" Woohyun grinned.

"I think I would have been okay with taking a plane the traditional way."

"But that's no fun!" Woohyun swung his arms from side to side.

"Hyung!" A voice shouted from above. Woohyun glanced up towards the direction of the voice to see Sungjong waving. Sungjong slid down from the top into the water, floating because of all the padding he had on. Hyunjae grabbed the end of the rope that was attached to Sungjong and pulled him in.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjae asked as she inspected the boy. "You didn't get hurt or anything right?"

"Nope." Sungjong smiled. "But I successfully completed the mission!"

"Good job Jongie-ah." Woohyun patted the boy on the head. Sungjong then smacked Woohyun's arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Don't ever make me climb to the top of a plane again!" Sungjong shouted.

"Yeah! It's very dangero—"

"Getting from one end of a plane to the other is really tiring! I'm out of shape... You do it next time!" Sungjong cut off Hyunjae with a frown. "I almost dropped my bag of candy!"

"I'll get you more." Woohyun sighed.

"Yay!" Sungjong grinned. He then looked around. "Oh by the way, where's Dongwoo-hyung?"

Hyunjae and Woohyun looked at each other and then back to Sungjong. "About that..."

~ 남우현 ~

Keep in mind that I do not know whether or not a largeass parachute could safely land a plane. Let's pretend that it does for the sake of the story. DO NOT ACTUALLY TRY IT.

And how Sungjong survived on the top of that plane and not die because of the high altitude, I won't know either. PRETEEEND HE CAN. DON'T GO AND TRY THIS EITHER.

I left a warning^ you guys can't sue me if you go try it and it doesn't work out too well for you.

Next chapter is final (finalllyyyy gahhh)