Chapter 07

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane

"We will be landing soon." Dongwoo announced to everyone who began to cheer amongst themselves. "Quiet or I'll blow your heads up!"

After the order, everyone was silent again. Woohyun nudged Dongwoo with his elbow and whispered into the elder's ear, "Yah, we're not hijacking the plane anymore."

"I know, but this is fun." Dongwoo gave a laugh. "I'll go tell Sungjong to land."

"Okay." Woohyun nodded. "I'll keep watch over the passengers."

Domgwoo left to the cockpit with Hyunjae glaring after him. "Why is he so mean?"

"He's usually not mean." Woohyun said. "He doesn't have a single ounce of meanness in him actually."

"Right..." Hyunjae slowly said, not believing Woohyun's words. "So that's why he's holding people hostage and shouting at me. Heck, he even shot some old man and killed him!"

"Trust me! He's nice!" Woohyun whined. "He's was just in the mood..."

"Whatever." Hyunjae snorted.

"WHAT?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO LAND THE PLANE?!" Dongwoo's voice could be heard booming from the control room. Woohyun and Hyunjae exchanged quick, worried glances before dashing towards the cockpit.

"What's going on?" Hyunjae eyed the panic stricken Dongwoo and the equally panic stricken Sungjong.

"HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO LAND THE PLANE!" Dongwoo pointed at Sungjong in alarm. "WE'RE GOING TO ING DIE!"

"Calm down Dongwoo, we're not going to die." Woohyun said and turned to Sungjong. "I thought you said you could fly a plane."

"I did!" Sungjong insisted. "But I never said anything about being able to land."

"WE'RE GOING TO ING DIE!" Dongwoo continued to sob.

"Shut up!" Woohyun glared. "We're not going to die. Let's just figure out what we should do first."

"Do it quickly." Dongwoo commanded. "Because if you don't figure out how to land the plane before it runs out of fuel, WE'RE GOING TO ING DIE!"

Woohyun let out an annoyed sigh before shoving Dongwoo against the wall of the plane, causing the latter to fall unconscious to the ground.

"Thank you." Hyunjae smiled at the peace and quiet that was in the air.

"Okay," Woohyun glared at Sungjong, "Why did you bother to volunteer to fly the plane if you don't know how to land?"

"Well all you asked back in Australia was, and I quote, 'Who can fly a plane?' I said I could and you said I had to. I never volunteered." Sungjong pouted before mumbling under his breath, "I'm not even certified to fly this plane..."

"You aren't certified?" Hyunjae gave Sungjong a look of disbelief. "How do you even know how to fly this plane then?!"

"Video games." Sungjong flashed a peace sign.

"Video games...?" Hyunjae could feel her left eye twitch.

"Yup. This is my first time flying an actual plane though. It seemed easy enough." Sungjong smiled. "I'm Sungjong, by the way. What's your name?"

"Hyunjae." the girl answered before she realized what the boy had said. "Wait a minute, this is your first time flying an actual plane?!"

"This boy has skill." Woohyun nodded. "I'm amazed we aren't dead yet."

"You didn't even know that this is his first time flying a real plane?" Hyunjae asked Woohyun.

"Nope!" Woohyun grinned. "That's why I'm so amazed!"

"Oh god, we're going to die." Hyunjae slumped to the ground and hugged her knees.

"Do I have to knock you out too, like Dongwoo over there?" Woohyun teasingly asked. Hyunjae, obviously not amused, sent Woohyun the most intense glare she could muster up. "Sorry..."

"We wouldn't have to be in danger of dying if you guys didn't knock out the pilots." Hyunjae glanced over to the unconscious professionals. "Oh my god, did you kill them?! I see blood!"

"I didn't kill them!" Sungjong denied. "I only shot them in the leg and then knocked them out."

"Great. Now we can't even wake them up to land the plane." Woohyun sighed.

"They won't wake up?" Hyunjae frowned.

"I sorta gave them a drug that will put them in deep sleep..." Sungjong mumbled.

"We're going to die." Woohyun sighed.

"And who was the one that said we're not going to die?" Hyunjae gave Woohyun another glare.

"That was before I found out that Sungjong has never drove a plane before and that the pilots are on drugs." Woohyun clarified. "So now is okay to panic."

"Hello passengers, this is your captain Sungjong speaking." Sungjong said into the intercom. "Since I don't know how to land a plane and the pilots are knocked out, you can all proceed to panic since we are definitely going to die when the plane runs out of fuel... That, or if I accidentally crash us into a moutain. Whichever comes first."

With the announcement being made, screams and shrieks of panic can be heard throughout the plane.

"What the hell?!" Woohyun glared at Sungjong. "You aren't supposed to make that announcement!"

"Well you didn't tell me to stop sooner." Sungjong pointed out. "Why hide the fact that they're going to die? I'd want to know ahead of time if I'm going to die or not."

"Well now that you told them, they're all panicking!" Woohyun glared before speaking into the intercom. "Everyone please calm down. I think your captain Sungjong is on a high. We aren't going to crash into a mountain."

After Woohyun made his announcement, more cries and screams could be heard. This time because the passengers think they'll die because the pilot, Sungjong, is on drugs and will indeed crash them into a mountain for sure.

"Look what you did!" Hyunjae accused. "They're still screaming! Good job Woohyun."

"My bad..." Woohyun let out a nervous chuckle.

"So... What do we do now?" Sungjong asked. "Can either of you land a plane?"

Woohyun and Hyunjae looked at each other worriedly and then back to Sungjong. They have to land this plane safely somehow, if they want to come out alive.

"I have an idea." Woohyun said as Hyunjae and Sungjong stared at him with hope in their eyes. "So here's what we do..."

~ 남우현 ~

Short update because I'm sleepy -______- {zzz)