Chapter 04

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane
"I want my turtle back."

"Just wait."

"I said I want my turtle back."

"I'll get it for you later!"

"Turtle. Now."

"Your turtle can wait."

Hyunjae frowned and smacked Woohyun with a pillow. "Go get me my turtle! Who knows what they could be doing to Roy right now!"

"Fine, fine." Woohyun groaned. "Geez..."

Woohyun crawled towards the pilot's room with Hyunjae in tow. He didn't even realize the girl was right behind him until she spoke.

"Do you think they did anything to Roy?" the girl asked.

"Holy...!" Woohyun clutched his chest. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something?!"

"All I did was ask a simple question..." Hyunjae mumbled.

"Why are you following me? You should stay back there!" Woohyun sighed.

"And risk getting shot by a crazy gunner? Dream on."

"There's a crazy gunner in there too!" Woohyun pointed at the pilot's room. Hyunjae shrugged. "Fine, suit yourself. Just stay as quiet as possible."

"Alright." Hyunjae nodded.

Woohyun slowly and quietly opened the door to the cockpit and crawled inside. Woohyun and Hyunjae saw the pilot and copilot knocked out and tied up on the ground. Hijacker number two was currently flying the plane. Woohyun turned to Hyunjae and placed a finger at his lips, signaling her to stay quiet.

Hyunjae scanned the area and saw her turtle sitting on the copilot's seat. She glared over to Hijacker number two. 'Once this plane lands, you're going down.'

Hyunjae pulled at the hem of Woohyun's shirt and pointed to her turtle. He looked at it and nodded before slowly crawling over to it. Woohyun watched the hijacker carefully as he reached out slowly for the turtle. He grabbed the turtle and retracted his hand slowly.

Hyunjae gave an inaudible sigh of relief when Woohyun successfully retrieved Roy. She crawled out of the cockpit with Woohyun behind her.

"Thanks!" she smiled and grabbed her turtle when Woohyun closed the door slowly.

"No problem..." he sighed.

"Now we need to save the pilots." Hyunjae suggested.

"What? Are you crazy!" Woohyun gave her an incredulous look. "He's going to know for sure!"

"Well we can't just leave them there." Hyunjae gave an angry look. "We could save them, wait for them to wake up, knock out the gunner when they're finally awake, and then have them land the plane!"

"That's easier said than done. You do know that right?" Woohyun sighed. "For the time being, let's go hide out behind the seats over there."

Hyunjae huffed in frustration but complied and crawled back to where they were originally.

'Operation Get Roy Back: success!' Hyunjae grinned to herself as she played with her turtle.

"Did the bad man hurt you Roy?" she whispered.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Your turtle is fine."

"He's just jealous, isn't he Roy?" Hyunjae smiled down at the turtle.

"Whatever..." Woohyun sighed.

Suddenly there was a rumbling noise as the plane lightly shook. Everyone on the plane began to whimper or cry, claiming that they were going to die. Hijacker number one merely told them to shut up and sit still or they really will die, and waved his gun around.

"What the hell is that?!" Hyunjae narrowed her eyes at the rumbling.

Several seconds later, her question was answered when an elephant came marching down the aisle.

"What the hell?" Hyunjae gave a look of disbelief as the gray mammal swung its trunk from side to side, smashing into the seats occasionally and destroying them.

Woohyun started laughing uncontrollably right next to Hyunjae. He ended up rolling like a buffalo on the ground as he held his stomach.

"How is this funny?!" she frowned.

"Remember earlier?" Woohyun said in between his laughs. "I said 'wouldn't it be funny if a random elephant just came storming through the aisle?' It really did happen!"

"Oh my gosh..." Hyunjae sighed and shook her head at the male. What is he, five?!

"Why is there an elephant on this ing plane?!" Hijacker number one growled. "I don't need this elephant!"

"What he needs is to shut up." Hyunjae glared.

"Where are the mudskippers?!" Hijacker number one shouted. "Does anyone know?" He became angrier when no one answered him. "Someone better answer or I'll blow your brains up!"

"Mudskippers?"

"What are those?"

"Never heard of 'em."

The passengers began to murmur amongst themselves about what mudskippers could be.

"Mudskippers?" Hyunjae gave the hijacker a weird look. She pondered upon the word. It had sounded vaguely familiar. "I think I've heard it somewhere before..."

"They had a shop where mudskipper juice is sold in Australia." Woohyun suggested. "Maybe you've been there?"

"Maybe..." Hyunjae shrugged. "Mudskipper juice sounds gross though."

"I've always wanted to try it." Woohyun looked at the ceiling wondering what this juice would taste like. "So do you happen to know where the mudskippers that they're looking for are?"

Hyunjae shook her head. "I'm not even completely sure what mudskippers are. What about you?"

Woohyun shook his head as well. "I don't know. Where do you think they would be?"

Hyunjae shrugged. "Maybe where they store cargo? How would I know?"

"Let's go explore and look for the mudskippers then." Woohyun suggested.

"Why would we want to do that?" Hyunjae frowned.

"We could use them to bribe the hijackers into letting us go?" Woohyun grinned and grabbed Hyunjae's hand, dragging her towards the back of the plane. "Let's go!"

~ 남우현 ~

So I haven't updated this in a looooong time... I had this chapter written for a while but ended up forgetting to post it .__.

I wasn't sure what to write so here you go :D