Chapter 03

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane
"Yah! What's with all the noise in here? Didn't I tell all of you to shut the up?!" Hijacker number one came back and shouted, waving his gun around to show that he was in command. Everyone immediately quieted down in fear that they might be the one to get shot.

Hyunjae glared at Hijacker number one and started to plot in her mind on how to get her turtle, Roy, back.

"Yah! I demand that you let me off this plane!" A man spoke up with as much authority in his voice as he could muster. "Do you know who I am?!"

Hijacker number one had a pissed off look on his face that rivaled the one that the man who spoke up had as well. "Who the hell are you?"

"You don't know who he is?" the person next to the man scoffed. "He's Mr. Han, owner of the largest business in all of Seoul. How do you not know him?"

"And I demand that you let the two of us off this plane." Mr. Han repeated.

"What the hell are those two doing?" Hyunjae stared in disbelief. "Do they want to get killed or something?"

Hijacker number one scoffed. "Fat chance old man."

"Minsoo, get the money ready." Mr. Han turned to the person next to him and commanded before turning back to Hijacker number one. "I'll give you 1,000,000 won to let the two of us off this plane!"

"Hahaha!" Hijacker number one threw his head back in laughter before becoming serious again. "No. Now shut up old man or I'll shoot you."

"No?" Mr. Han furrowed his eyebrows. "How about 5,000,000 won then?"

"Is this man made out of money?" Woohyun stared in disbelief.

"So it seems." Hyunjae mumbled.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" Hijacker number one growled, clearly aggravated. He raised his gun up and pointed it at Mr. Han. Without warning he pulled the trigger and a bullet went spiraling towards the elderly man, hitting him right below his heart. Screams were heard from the passengers as Minsoo had tried to cover for Mr. Han by jumping in front of the elderly man, but was too late.

"Gah!" Mr. Han clutched his chest and collapsed to the ground in a spasm.

Minsoo, not being able to save Mr. Han, had landed on the needle that was in his pocket when he had jumped in front of Mr. Han.

"Oh no..." Minsoo's eyes widened in shock as he felt the needle jab through his left cheek. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. Don't tell me..."

"What the hell..." Hyunjae furrowed her eyes and gave the pair of men a weird look as Mr. Han tried to stay alive and gasp for air while Minsoo looked like he was in a very panicked condition, which he was for some strange reason.

Minsoo began to let out a throng of profanities as he pulled the needle out of his to examine it. His eyes widened even more, if that was even possible, as he concluded that the poison that formerly was inside the needle now inhabited his body.

"Fuuuuhhhhhh!!!!" He screamed out. "This can't be happening. The poison that will make one suffer for four hours before leading to one's ultimate death is now in my body! And there's no cure for it! Damn it all!"

"I am officially creeped out with that guy." Hyunjae commented as Woohyun nodded in agreement.

"Why did he even have a poison that makes you suffer for four hours before making you die in his pocket anyways?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Although it would be nice to have..."

Hyunjae gave Woohyun a look of disbelief as a awkward silence engulfed the two. "...What?"

"Nothing..." Woohyun gave an awkward laugh. "Forget I even said that."

Hyunjae shrugged off the matter before looking back at the two panic stricken men on the ground, slowly spiralling towards their death.

"I think we should help them..." Hyunjae told Woohyun.

"Well we can't really do anything to save them right now..." Woohyun reminded.

"True..." Hyunjae slowly nodded. "So do we just... wait?"

"Yes. I see you're finally listening to me." Woohyun gave a grin. Hyunjae merely rolled her eyes.

"Shut up! All of you!" Hijacker number one commanded. "Or I'll shoot again!"

Everyone immediately quieted down at the command. No one wanted to be the next one shot, especially after how they witnessed Mr. Han get shot and Minsoo... having a needle shoot him in the ...

"So... How's the weather?" Woohyun whispered in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Hyunjae glared at him. "It's just perfect, if you ignore the fact that we're on a plane that's being taken over by some hijackers! But yeah, it's just peachy."

"Oh, great." Woohyun gave a smile. "I think it's a little cold though."

Hyunjae facepalmed herself before grabbing the several blankets on the nearby chair and chucked it in Woohyun's face, causing the male to fall over. "Indulge yourself in the blankets."

~ 남우현 ~

All will be explained in due time children. Woohyun is extremely calm so you could assume that he's been in these types of situations before. You won't be wrong for assuming so, since he has been in these situations before (: I'll explain that in... Chapter 7 or 8 maybe. We'll see how this goes first.