Chapter 08

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane
"Are you sure this will work hyung?" Sungjong gave Woohyun an unsure glance.

"Don't question it! Of course it will work!" Woohyun barked, attempting to cover up his own nervousness.

"Yup, we're going to die." Hyunjae sighed from her spot on the ground.

"Andwae, I don't want to do this..." Sungjong whined.

"Well you have to!" Woohyun insisted. "We won't get to land either way."

"I pity you for having such a friend." Hyunjae patted the very-close-to-panicking boy on the back sympathetically.

"Save me if anything goes wrong." Sungjong squeezed the life out of Hyunjae's hand.

"Don't worry! nothing's going to happen. Ready?" Woohyun asked as he opened the airplane's door. Sungjong stared in horror and shook his head rapidly.

"Abort mission!" He squeaked over the roar of the wind that was rushing inside.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and pulled Sungjong over to the open door. "Hurry up, we don't have all day!"

"Umma..." Sungjong sobbed as he glanced out the door. That was a pretty long way down...

"Alright, we're counting on you!" Woohyun said one final time before he shoved the younger male out of the plane.

"What the hell?!" Hyunjae's eyes popped out of their sockets as her jaw dropped to the ground. "Poor baby..."

"Yah, why does he get to be called baby?" Woohyun glared at the girl. "What about me?"

"What about you? You're the one that shoved him out the plane." Hyunjae shot Woohyun a weird look. Woohyun pouted and trudged away to the cockpit. She rolled her eyes at his childish actions and mumbled, "Stupid tree."

Meanwhile, Sungjong clung onto the side of the plane like a koala for dear life, preventing himself from looking down in fear that he'd fall a bajillion feet to his death.

"Andwaae..." Sungjong sobbed. "I'm too young to die! I haven't even had my first kiss yet!"

Sungjong gulped and began to manoeuvre himself towards the top of the plane as carefully as possible.

"I can do this..." Sungjong breathed out, convincing himself that he can indeed complete his mission. "All I need to do is get this gigantic parachute attached to the plane. Simple enough..."

As he was scaling the side of the plane, he accidentally slipped and felt himself sliding down at a very fast pace. Sungjong let out a shriek and clung back onto the plane as though he was a leech.

"I-I can d-do th-this. Just don't look down." Sungjong nodded with a shaky voice. He hesitantly looked down without realizing it squeaked in fear. "Ummmmaaaaaa..."

-----

"Mudskippers... Singapore..." Dongwoo mumbled in his unconscious state. He immediately shot up from his sleeping position and shouted, "Elephants on rollarskates!"

"Omo!" Hyunjae jumped in fright. She glared at the male sitting next to her. "You scared me!"

"Oh did I?" Dongwoo blinked at the girl. "Well, I didn't know you were next to me. It's not my fault."

"Whatever..." Hyunjae sighed.

Dongwoo sleepily glanced around the room they were in and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wheres Jonggie?"

"Who?" Hyunjae squinted her eyes at the unfamiliar name, making her eyes smaller than they already were (lololol just had to put that maknae xD ignore me, continue reading lol).

"Sungjong." Dongwoo rolled his eyes.

"Geez, sorry I didn't know that was your nickname for him." Hyunjae gave the male a sarcastic look.

"So where is he?" Dongwoo repeated since he never got an answer.

"Uhm, he's either on top of the plane," Hyunjae put a finger on her bottom lip in contemplation. "or he's still clinging to the side of the plane. I'm not sure which. Probably the former option though since he looked really scared earlier. I'd be too..."

"Why is he not inside the plane?!" Dongwoo gave a panicked look.

Hyunjae gave a sigh. "I think you should ask Woohyun about it. It's his idea, after all, for Sungjong to be out there. I can't even worry anymore."

Dongwoo shot his head in Woohyun's direction. "Yah!"

"What?" Woohyun lazily looked up at Dongwoo from the magazine he was reading.

"Why is Sungjong outside?!" Dongwoo shouted. "The boss lady's gonna kill me if I let her 'little boy' die!"

"He's not going to die. You're over-exaggerating." Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"How can you two be so calm about this?!" Dongwoo sunk to his knees.

"I wasn't all that calm earlier." Hyunjae corrected. "But then I realized I couldn't do anything about it since I'd have to go through that stupid tree to be able to."

"I need to save Jonggie!!" Dongwoo wailed as he flailed out of the cockpit to, where Hyunjae assumed was, the door that Sungjong was thrown out of. "Hyung is coming!"

"W-wait!" Hyunjae called after Dongwoo but was too late, for he was out of sight. Well, even if he was in sight, he probably wouldn't have listened to the girl anyways. She shook her head at Woohyun. "Look what you did. He's going after Sungjong now."

"Let him then." Woohyun shrugged. "It's not like he has a rope and padding like Sungjong. He's not going to be able to go after him."

The two continued to stare at each other in silence. Five seconds passed, then ten. The two then shot up from their seats in a panic before running after Dongwoo.

"Hyung!" Woohyun shouted as the two neared the door of the airplane. "Don't go! You'll die!"

Hyunjae and Woohyun approached the open door of the plane and panicked even more when they didn't see the eldest male.

"Help!" A scream was heard.

The two got on their knees and peered out towards the bottom of the seemingly endless sky. There he was, dangling from the extra end of the rope that probably led to Sungjong.

"Dongwoo!" Hyunjae shouted.

"Don't let go!" Woohyun shouted to the sobbing dinosaur that clung onto the thin rope.

"Why would I do that?!" Dongwoo shouted back.

"I don't know, it's you!" Woohyun pointed out.

"Oh..." Dongwoo nodded and thought about it. "Well help me! Stop sitting there looking like a stupid greasy tree!"

"Hm... Maybe I should just leave him there." Woohyun said.

Hyunjae rolled her eyes and shoved Woohyun out of the way. She proceeded to attempt to pull Dongwoo up.

"You're too heavy!" Hyunjae grunted as she used all the strength that was in her small body to pull up the male that was twice her size.

"Nuh uh! You're just too weak!" Dongwoo shouted back.

"Woohyun, help!" Hyunjae groaned as the rope began to slip from her hands. Woohyun took over and grabbed the rope. He continued to pull Dongwoo up.

"Ppalliwa! I'm slipping!" Dongwoo whined.

"I'm pulling you up as fast as I can!" Right before Woohyun was able to pull Dongwoo up all the way, the latter slipped and wasn't able to hang onto the rope. Woohyun fell back from the force and Hyunjae's eyes widened as they watched Dongwoo scream before disappearing through the thick layer of clouds beneath them.

"Wh... What just happened?" Hyunjae asked, almost inaudible.

"He just," Woohyun stared in disbelief at the hole in the clouds where Dongwoo had fallen through.

"Please tell me that didn't just happen." Hyunjae lightly yanked on Woohyun's sleeve. "It didn't right?"

"I wish I could say that..."

~ 남우현 ~

So I'm in my school's library typing the chapter on my phone. When I was going to save the chapter halfway through, I accidentally pressed 'discard' instead of 'save' ; A ; sad life

TO MAKNAE: can you tell who the boss lady is now? Lol I still need to come up with a plot for that story xD

TO READERS: if you guys have been keeping up with the Eternity Series, then there are some references in here that were from Let Me See. So if you continue to read Selfish Bastard, you'll see some references in there as well. There will be a fourth story in this series. The main character for that is Dongwoo's boss lady that he's getting mudskippers for LOL. Idk what the plot will be... YET. I sorta have it but it's not solid.

AND NOT TO WORRY GUISE. I'm not killing Dongwoo off. I would never do that (unless it was a killing story lol). He's too adorable for me to do that.