Chapter 05

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane

part two of le double update~

~~~~~

"It's dark in here." Woohyun commented as he and Hyunjae crawled through the cargo pit in search of Mudskippers.

"Find the light switch then!" Hyunjae scoffed.

"Why do I have to do it?" Woohyun pouted.

"Well this was your idea after all." Hyunjae reminded. "I never said that we had to go find mudskippers to bribe the hijackers with."

Woohyun continued to the dark area in front of him before he felt the light switch on the wall. "Found it!" he flipped the switch to reveal the contents in the space.

The two looked around and saw lots of boxes and suitcases filling the space they were in. "Is that the mudskippers over there? I'm not sure what they look like exactly..." Hyunjae pointed to the cases towards the back of the room.

Woohyun's eyes lit up when he saw what Hyunjae was pointing at. "That's it!"

"Why are you so excited?" Hyunjae shot the male a weird look.

Woohyun blinked in surprise before calming down and clearing his throat. "Well I'm excited for obvious reasons. We might finally be able to get off this plane if we bribe them right?"

"But why would they take it and let us go?" Hyunjae tried to reason. "They didn't even take the 5,000,000 won that the old man offered earlier. It's a lot of money!"

"They weren't looking for money. They want mudskippers." Woohyun shrugged. "That's what they said at least."

"Whatever you say." Hyunjae sighed. She continued to stare at the mudskippers in the cage. "Those things are hideous."

"Indeed they are." Woohyun agreed. "Okay, I know where they are now. Let's go back and try to reason with them."

"I actually prefer it in here. It seems safer and I wouldn't have to hear the stupid bad guys constantly shouting."

"Well let's just go." Woohyun pulled on Hyunjae's hand. She yanked her hand out of his grasp though.

"Why are you rushing and making me go?" Hyunjae questioned as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Woohyun bit his lip and scratched the back of his head. "I'm not."

Hyunjae scoffed. "Whatever. Let's just go then."

She walked past Woohyun and back out into the area of the plane where everyone was being held hostage. Woohyun followed after.

Unfortunately, right as she stepped into the room with Woohyun, hijacker number one looked in their direction.

"Oh ." she mumbled. She watched in slight fear as hijacker number one stared in their direction for a few seconds before nodding and turning back to the rest.

'What the heck?' Hyunjae furrowed her eyebrows. 'He saw me, right? Why did he ignore me then instead of killing me?'

"Let's go." Woohyun whispered as he told her to crawl with him across the plane.

Hyunjae stared at the crawling male before following after. "Woohyun, don't crawl so fast!" she half whispered, half yelled at him.

"Alright, all of you listen up!" Hijacker number one shouted. "This plane will be landing soon. So what I want y—"

Hijacker number one was cut short when the plane began to shake, causing all hostages to scream, even Hyunjae. After shaking for several seconds, the plane stopped its spasm before flying smoothly again.

Hijacker number one growled in frustration before turning in the direction of the cockpit and storming over to it angrily. "Yah! Lee Sungjong! What the hell are you doing?! I thought you said you could fly a plane!"

A voice could be heard shouting back from the cockpit. "Sorry Dongwoo hyung! The pilot was waking up so I had to go knock him out!"

"These are really unprofessional hijackers..." Hyunjae commented. "They don't even look scary. I don't know why everyone is so scared of them."

"Maybe because they have guns?" Woohyun answered. "Someone did get shot after all."

"That's true..." Hyunjae nodded.

"Oh look, he's coming back." Woohyun nodded in the direction of the cockpit.

"Geez, can't ever do anything." Hijacker number one, which they found out was named Dongwoo, mumbled to himself. "If you want something done, you have to so it yourself."

"Hey!" Woohyun called the hijacker.

Hyunjae's eyes widened as she hit his arm. "What are you doing? Are you trying to get us killed?!"

"So when are you letting us off the plane?" Woohyun asked.

"When I feel like it." Dongwoo smirked. "Now where are the mudskippers?"

"We'll tell you if you let us go." Hyunjae glared at him.

Dongwoo started laughing. "That's cute. But sure why not, I'll let you go little girl."

"Really?" Hyunjae raised an eyebrow, expecting him to reply with a 'no,' but she had to ask anyways.

"Oh yeah, sure." Dongwoo nodded in amusement. "Woohyun, bring the girl to me."

"What's he talking about? Woohyun, do you kno—" Hyunjae furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over to Woohyun. She stopped talking as he saw the expression on Woohyun's face. He was no longer smiling or looking cheerful like the man that she had met on the plane ride. He now had a cold look in his eyes with a smirk on his face. "W-Woohyun? What's going on?"

Woohyun let out a laugh as he stood up and pulled Hyunjae up with him. "We're getting off the plane dear Hyunjae."

Hyunjae tried to snatch her arm out of the man's grasp but failed to do so. She winced when his grip on her tightened. "Let go!"

"What's wrong Hyunjae-ah? Didn't you want the hijackers to let you go?" Woohyun mused.

Hyunjae glared at Woohyun as she finally realized who he was. "You're one of them."

"I'm glad you caught on." Woohyun chuckled. "I'm surprised you didn't figure it out sooner. I gave some hints for my own entertainment and I even slipped at times."

"I should have known when we found the mudskippers." Hyunjae scoffed. "You seemed too happy."

"I did, didn't I?" Woohyun smirked.

"What the hell do you need the mudskippers for anyways?"

"You don't need to know." Woohyun replied as he shoved Hyunjae towards Dongwoo. The three then headed for the cargo pit. "Let's go."

~ 남우현 ~

I don't even know how much 5,000,000 won is. It just sounds like a lot lol like the twist?

So I updated twice in one day for a story that I hadn't updated in 3-4 months! :D I'm putting my other stories on hold (sorta) for the moment. I'm going to try and finish this story as fast as I can~