Chapter 01

Stuck on a Hijacked Plane

"Flight BYG666 will be boarding in thirty minutes at gate BAP21. Flight BYG666 will be boarding in thirty minutes at gate BAP21." a woman's voice sounded throughout the airport.

The tired girl woke up from her short nap when she heard that her flight was going to be boarding soon. She stood up and stretched before grabbing her single carry-on bag and her pet turtle, heading towards the gate that her plane was supposed to be at.

After checking in and going through security, she boarded her plane and found her assigned seat. She put her carry-on in the overhead compartment before sitting down and sticking her earbuds into her ears, drowning out the other passengers as she went back to taking a nap.

"I'm finally going home." She sighed contently to herself and smiled to her turtle that was waddling about on the portable tray attached to the seat in front of hers. Over the past three years, the seventeen year old had been going to a boarding school in Australia and was now on her way back to her home country: South Korea. Since she was so excited she practically stayed up the whole night not being able to sleep. The result of it? She's very cranky now. Not a smart decision that she had decided to make.

While everyone else on the plane was being rowdy and making sure that they didn't forget anything important, she was calm and at peace just sitting there and listening to her music.

...That is, until someone and their large bag was shoved into her. She immediately opened up her eyes as a scowl was placed upon her once peaceful face, causing it to look like the face of someone who would kill the person that woke her up, because that was what she wanted to do.

"Yah!" She shouted, turning to the person that caused her discomfort.

"Oh sorry, sorry!" the person, a male, apologized as he gave a bow.

Seeing as the guy was hot, she let it go this time and went back to her nap... Which was disturbed yet again a few moments later.

"My name is Nam Woohyun! What's your name?" He said in English as he put out a hand once he took his seat next to her.

She gave a displeased sigh at the fact that there was a very, very high chance that he would be sitting next to her for the rest of the plane ride.

'Goodbye oh precious sleep.'

"Jung Hyunjae." She mumbled back in English, not bothering to shake the man's hand.

"Oh, you're Korean?" he asked in their native language as he grabbed her hand that was resting on her lap and shook it. "Wow, what a surprise! I am too!"

"Really? I totally did not know that." she said, sarcasm leaking from her words as she yanked her hand back. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to my nap."

Hyunjae did not know if this guy heard her but chose to ignore her, didn't hear her, or was just plain deaf, because not five seconds later he spoke to her again.

"So did you enjoy your stay in Australia?"

She turned up the volume of her Ipod, hoping that if she ignored him he would leave her alone.

Unfortunately for her, that was not the case.

"Oh you like music?" he took one of the ear buds and put it in his own ear. "Whoa! You like Infinite too? They're my favorite band! That Namstar is so y!"

Woohyun started singing to Can U Smile as Hyunjae gave an exasperated huff. How dare he just take her ear bud from her ear? No one ever dared to do that.

Although she had to admit, he did have a nice voice.

"Did you know, I can play the guitar to this song? Do you want to hear me play?" Woohyun interrupted his singing as he pointed to his guitar case.

So that's the object that hit her earlier. No wonder it hurt so much.

'Mental note: chuck the guitar case out of the plane later.'

Before Hyunjae could answer the question that Woohyun asked, he took out his guitar and started playing along with the song. Each note he played matched the song perfectly with no mistakes whatsoever.

After he played the last note of the song, Hyunjae snapped out of the trance that she didn't even know she was in when he asked, "So how was it?"

"Oh, uh, it was really nice." she nodded. "How long have you been playing?"

"About seven years, give or take." he shrugged.

"Will all passengers please take your seats? The plane will be preparing to take off. Thank you." a voice over the intercom instructed and a video on plane safety appeared on several screens for everyone to 'watch.' We all know no one really ever pays attention to that sort of stuff, although they really should since you never know when that information may come in handy.

'I guess he's not so bad.' Hyunjae thought as she glanced at the man on her left from the corner of her eye.

"Hey Hyunjae-ah," he nudged her arm with his elbow as he started laughing silently to himself, his eyes displaying the Sunggyu-effect, "Wouldn't it be funny if a random elephant just came storming through the aisle?"

'I spoke too soon.' Hyunjae sighed as she was once again back to her annoyed state. 'And why is he saying my name like we've been friends for forever?! Aish, this strange guy!'

She decided that she would try to make him play his guitar or sing to her for the rest of the time they were on the plane. Those were the only times that he was tolerable and not annoying.

~ 남우현 ~

I realized that I never posted the first chapter. I wrote it but posted it as 'hidden' for the past week .___. Anyways here's the first chapter~ :D
Isn't Woohyun amazing? xD
And see what I did thar in the beginning with the flight numbuhh? :3