Reward?

I Choose To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Awkward morning. Another prank pulled by my hyungs. Let me tell you, this one was the best of them all. Atleast she's not mad or got all psycho on me. Such a sweet girl. After eating breakfast, _______ and I went back up to her room.   "Uhm. So, how do we do this?" She asked. Do what? "W-what do you mean?" I awkwardly asked. "Get ready for school silly." She laughed. Ohh. Something different came up my mind. Haha "Uhm, you go first?" I said. "You sure?" "Yeah." "Okay then. By the way, here's your uniform, towel and toothbrush. You could use my shampoo in the bathroom too. But it's strawberry scented haha" She laughed as she handed me over those things. She grabbed her clothes and her towel and went inside the bathroom. While waiting, I looked around her room to take my mind of the fact that she's in the bathroom and I'm here inside her room going crazy about the whole situation. I saw the monster that she bought on our first date, as friends. Still in the Friendzone. Her room was pretty much neat. Except her headboard which contains lots of things that I can't really enumerate what they are. I looked at her desk and lots of books were scattered there. I went closer and saw my notebooks too. I opened each one and saw new notes that were neatly written.   "She did all of these for me..." I whispered as I smiled to myself. "Sehun! You could go wash up now." I heard her say. I turned around and saw her already in her uniform, drying her hair. "U-uhm. Okay." I said and grabbed my stuff and went in the bathroom. "This is crazy." I whispered to myself as I the shower. After I got washed, I put on my uniform and went out. _______ was already fixing our things. She's so sweet.   "U-uhm thanks _______ for doing all of these for me." I smiled. "Huh? Oh. It's no biggie. You did this for me before too, remember?" She said. "Y-yeah. But you did more than what I did before. That means you love me." I teased. "No Sehun, that means.. Hmm. I'm a good friend." She said. Boom. Friendzone. "Admit it yeobo! You love me!" I laughed.   *_______'s POV* After I got ready for school, I fixed mine and Sehun's things. I placed them neatly in our bags. Sehun went out after a few minutes smelling like me. Haha   "U-uhm thanks _______, for doing all of these for me." He smiled. "Huh? Oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter