Oh Dear Sweet King Neptune

I Choose To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I think I'm having the best sleep ever. I had this dream where I was sleeping next to _______ in her room. As if that would happen. Hmm. My pillow smells nice. It's so warm. I hugged my pillow tighter, it squirmed in my grasp. It SQUIRMED!? I opened my eyes too see _______ snuggling on my chest. Ohh. It's just _______. Wait. WHAT!? _______!? SNUGGLING!? ME!? CHEST!? Oh boy, I'm panicking. I closed my eyes again, now hoping this was just a dream. I opened them again and it was still the same. I looked around and let me tell you, this isn't our dorm. I tried removing my arm around her, but she might wake up. What do I do!? Shoot. Just pretend you're asleep Sehun. That would do. I closed my eyes and pretended to go back to sleep. How will I get up? How will WE get up? We have school today. Shoot. I laid there, stiff.    I could feel her arms slowly making their way around my waist. Crabs, lobsters, fishes, mermaids, oh sweet King Neptune! I swear my heart is pounding loudly. What good deed have I done to receive such reward!? I pulled her closer and she snuggled more on my chest. Ooh. Is it hot in here or what?   "Sehun..." I heard her mumble in her sleep. "Y-yeah?" I gulped. "I-I..." What? You what!? Is this it? "I'm hungry." Ohh. Hahaha! I can't help but laugh. So cute. Aish _______. "Haha"   "Huh!? Sehun!?" She opened her eyes and I smiled at her. She scrambled off of me and fell down the bed. I got up and looked at her. "Ooof. Oww." She rubbed her head. "I think I'm hallucinating. I think I taw a putty tat." She told herself. "Haha." I can't help but laugh at her. She's so cute. She looked at me. Oops. "OHMYGLOB IT IS A PUTTY TAT!" She pointed. "What are you doing here!?" She asked me with a shocked face.   "I don't know myself either." I said and sat up. "Well, I think I know now... OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She shouted. After a few seconds, Chanyeol and Lay hyung came running in. "OH GOOD MORNING PRINCESS!" Chanyeol hyung said. "Had a good sleep?" Lay hyung awkwardly laughed. "Yo Sehun!" Hyungs said and I just waved. "Let's talk about this outside." She said and left the room with the two.   *_______'s POV* Today, I woke up in Sehun's arms.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter