Being Human

The Devil's Contract

A white light enveloped the both of you.

Before you knew it, you’re standing in the abandoned house with Daehyun who’s hugging you.

 

‘D-daehyun...’ you croaked.

‘Thank you. You’ve taught me how to love.’

 

‘~~~~~. I love you. I love you so much.’

Daehyun leaned down and kissed you on your lips, his hand moved to cup your face as the both of you deepened your kiss.

 

‘Ahem.. sorry to interrupt your moment.’

A voice said, breaking the both of you apart and stared at the person.

 

‘Hyeri-sshi, thank you so much.’ Daehyun said as he smiled as Hyeri.

‘How can i ever repay you?’

 

‘There’s no need to thank me. Your courage and love saved her.

Not me. I just guided you to the doors, that’s all.’ Hyeri said.

 

You gave her a grateful smile.

 

‘But ~~~~~-sshi, you should be aware that although you have completed your task, you will still be punished.’

Hyeri said. Daehyun looked at you then Hyeri in shock.

 

‘What punishment? She has already completed her task.’

Daehyun argued, holding onto you tighter as if keeping you away from whatever that is going to take you away.

 

‘No.3461.’ A deep cold voice said.

 

Daehyun and you turned around in fear, looking for whoever that said that.

‘Keeper.’ Daehyun gasped as he saw the cloaked figure standing before you in a puff of smoke.

 

 ‘Your punishment is you have to live your life as a human and go through

all the pains of living as a human until your time is up.

You will have to go through all the process of living like a human and dying.’ The Keeper said.

 

With that, he disappeared as you felt your body warmed up instantly.

You looked at Daehyun who is looking down at you in worry.

 

‘I feel... warm, Daehyun. I feel like.. I’m a human. A real human this time.’

You smiled.

Daehyun smiled too before leaning down to capture your lips again.

 

‘I shall leave you two lovebirds alone.’ Hyeri spoke as she left with a smile.

The both of you bowed and thanked her properly before making your way back home.

 

As you were walking, Daehyun suddenly stopped.

 

‘What’s wrong, Daehyun?’ You asked.

 

‘I have fulfilled my end of the contract, but did you?’ He asked.

 

‘I did. The moment i kissed you in the hospital, I have taken away your ability.’ You said and pinched his cheeks.

 

‘Yah, ~~~~~. Don’t pinch my cheeks.’ Daehyun said but with a smile on his face.

‘Ah, and another thing,  you should call me oppa.’

 

‘Why? No. I like calling you by your name.’ You pouted.

 

‘It’s rather disrespectful you know.’ Daehyun looked at you and smirked.

 

You pouted and refused to say another word.

 

‘Awww, ~~~~~ is angry? Aigoo, you’re so cute when you’re angry.’

This time Daehyun pinched your cheeks again.

 

‘Yah, oppa..’ realizing what you just called Daehyun, you clasps your hand around your mouth.

 

‘You just called me oppa.’ Daehyun teased you as you hit him lightly on the arm.

 

‘Don’t tease me, oppa.’ You blushed as you said the word ‘oppa’.

 

Daehyun laughed and held onto your hand, intertwining his fingers around yours.

 

‘Although i tease you, i still love you.’ He smiled.

 

‘I love you too, oppa.’ You smiled back as you gave him a peck on the cheeks which caused him to blush slightly.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

End!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting alot on this fanfic!

Thank you for your love for this fanfic.