Christmas

The Devil's Contract

Soon it was Christmas. You were helping the Jung’s to decorate the house.

Mrs. Jung was preparing the food for dinner.

You and Daehyun were decorating the Christmas tree as Mr. Jung is busy running errands to help his wife.

 

‘Wah Daehyun, this is fun.’ You smiled as you hung an angel ornament on the tree.

You’ve never celebrated Christmas before and you’re excited especially when Daehyun’s friends will be coming over tonight.

 

‘It wouldn’t be fun after doing it for a few more years. It gets boring.’

Daehyun said without an expression on his face as he placed the presents on the floor around the tree.

 

You stuck you tongue out at Daehyun.

You were done with the tree as you step back and marvelled at your masterpiece.

 

‘It’s a masterpiece.’ You said and beamed at Daehyun who stood next to you.

‘Pfft. I can do better.’ Daehyun scoffed.

You lightly hit him on his arm and glared at him. ‘You’re so mean.’

 

The doorbell rang as you ran to greet the guests.

‘Yongguk oppa~’ You hugged Yongguk who hugged you back.

‘Merry Christmas.’ He said in his deep voice.

 

‘Baby!!!’ You rolled your eyes as soon as you saw Himchan behind Yongguk.

‘Merry Christmas, baby~!’ He held something above you and kissed your cheeks.

‘W-wha...’ You looked at him shocked.

‘It’s mistletoe. People kiss under mistletoes.’ Himchan said as your mouth formed an ‘O’ shape.

You then kiss his cheeks back. ‘Merry Christmas, Himchan oppa.’

 

‘Yah yah yah. Don’t go kissing people in front of my house.’ Daehyun said behind you.

You turned around and saw Daehyun frowning and looking annoyed.

 

‘Oh why? Is Daehyunnie jealous that i kissed ~~~~?’

Himchan and ruffled his hair before walking past Daehyun.

Daehyun scowled at him.

 

‘Aigooo Daehyun, you’re really jealous?’ Youngjae snickered as you quickly greeted him and he bowed back.

‘Merry Christmas noona!’ the tall boy hugged you. ‘Do you have any presents for me?’ He asked.

 

You were slightly taken aback at his sudden question.

‘Ah.. about that....’ You trailed off.

Zelo smiled at you.

‘Just kidding noona. As long as you celebrate the Christmas with me, it’s already a present to me.’

 

You laugh at Zelo and gave him a tight hug.

Jongup shyly greeted you and Daehyun, following behind Zelo.

You shut the door and smiled at Daehyun who is still frowning.

You decided to ignore him as you walk into the noisy house.

 

---

 

‘Dig in, boys! I’ve made everyone’s favourite.’ Mrs.Jung said.

She had always treated the boys like her own sons.

 

After a noisy and fun dinner, all of you sat around the living room. 

Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan and you sat on the floor as Mr and Mrs. Jung sat on the couch.

You all shared stories while drinking a warm cup of chocolate with marshmallows.

 

‘I want more marshmallows.’ Zelo whined to Mrs.Jung as she laughed and took some for him.

‘Should we open the presents now?’ Mr.Jung asked as the younger boys nodded their head eagerly.

Everyone has gotten you a present except for Daehyun.

You thanked them but did not smile.

As the boys are happily opening their presents, you stood in a corner still holding onto your presents.

 

‘Is something wrong, dear?’ Mrs.Jung asked you as she saw you looking down on the floor.

You shook your head as a tear escaped down your cheek.

‘Oh my, ~~~~. Are you okay?’ Mr and Mrs.Jung asked you as

Mrs.Jung wrapped her arms around you, hugging you.

The other boys stopped and looked up at the scene in front of them.

 

‘I-I’m so thankful f-for the presents. I-i’m so s-sorry for not getting anything for all o-of you.’

You tried to smile but your voice came out shaky as tears blurred your vision.

 

You ran up into your room and closed the door leaving the others staring at you.

‘Baby ah....’ Himchan called for you.

 

‘I think Daehyun should go talk to her.’ Yongguk said as Daehyun quickly got onto his feet and ran up.

 

‘Do you think noona is okay?’ Jongup asked. ‘I don’t like to see noona cry.’

 

‘Silly boy. She’s okay. Just let Daehyun handle it, okay?’ Mrs.Jung patted Jongup’s head.

 

---

 

‘~~~~~~.’ Daehyun called out for you but you refused to answer.

‘I’m coming in.’ Daehyun said as the doorknob turned and

he walked in seeing you sitting on the bed, tears escaping your eyes.

 

‘What’s wrong? Tell me.’ Daehyun sat down beside you and gently patted your back.

 

‘It’s j-just that... I-i’m very happy t-to spend s-such a happy day with you

all b-but i didn’t g-get any presents for y-you all.

Y-you all have been so nice to me.

-i am very h-happy.’ You sobbed softly.

 

‘Aigoo. You silly girl. You don’t have to give us any presents.’

Daehyun’s eyes soften looking at you like this.

 

You grabbed onto Daehyun’s shirt and pulled yourself closer to him, sobbing lightly in his arms.

Daehyun wrapped his arms around you and cooed you.

Telling you that it’s okay and they did not expect any presents from you either.

 

Finally you stop sobbing and your lips cracked into a smile.

Daehyun ran his thumb across your cheeks, rubbing off the tear stains and smiled at you.

 

Silence filled the air as the both of you stared into each other’s eye.

‘S-should I give you your Christmas present now?’ Daehyun ask, breaking the silence but not the eye contact.

‘What is it?’ You asked softly.

 

Daehyun smiled and lean down to plant a soft kiss on both of your cheeks.

He then pulled out a necklace  from his pocket.

You stared at him with wide eyes as your ears turned red from his actions.

You never expected that from Daehyun.

‘I don’t like it when Himchan hyung does any skinship with you.’

He said as he kissed your forehead, putting on the necklace for you.

 

‘D-daehyun...’

 

‘Shhhhhh...’ With that he placed more kisses on your face but avoiding your lips.

Your lips quiver, wanting to taste his but Daehyun was smart to avoid anywhere near your lips.

 

As the both of you are enjoying the moment; Daehyun planting kisses on your face,

you felt light shone on the both of you as the door opened.

 

‘HYUNG!!!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO....LONG.... OH... SORRY....’

Zelo quickly covered his eyes and ran out of the room.

 

The both of you turned red. Zelo had caught the both of you.

 

‘Choi Junhong. You are so dead.’ Daehyun cursed as he stood up ready to give Zelo a smack.

 

You laughed to yourself as Daehyun stormed out of the room and you heard yells from Daehyun and Zelo,

soon Mr and Mrs. Jung and then everyone.

 

You lay down on your bed and smiled to yourself.

*Wait.. What just happened? Jung Daehyun just kissed me.. all over my face?*

 

Your face reddens as you burry your face in the pillow and kicked your legs about.

 

‘What does he mean by that?’ You asked yourself and pondered for a while

until Zelo’s scream interrupted your thoughts.

 

You laughed to yourself as you walked out of the room to stop the havoc in the living room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i guess i need to write more fluff for daehyun and you. I'm so sorry for the late update~ I've been busy.

oh and it's BAP's 200th Day!

/throws confetti!