I have fun

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Everyone...we would like you to meet our new friend!" Suho burst as he pulled you beside him. Se Hun just looked at the both of you annoyingly.

"This is Tia, our new friend." Suho introduced you to the EXO-K. You bowed and smilingly waved at them. They did the same.

"Hi...uhm, we assume that you suppose to know us?" D.O. said. You nodded. "I'm a fan of EXO." You said.

"Aahh...that's good! Have you eaten? Join us for lunch later." Baekhyun said. 

"Ahh...sorry, I can't. Maybe next time?" You said instead. "Why not?" Kai pouted. Se Hun's eyes narrowed and glanced at you who is giggling. 'What the...are they hitting on this girl?' Se Hun thought.

"I'm really sorry guys. Next time ok?" You said and give them an apologetic smile. Se Hun groaned when Suho nudge him suddenly. "What's wrong with you hyung?" Se Hun hissed.

"Do something. She's your big fan...at least you could do something." Suho whispered.

"Why would I? I still don't know her hyung." 

"Then get to know her. Just do something to let her stay." Suho insisted. Se Hun sighed and tapped your should. You turned to look at him. He gave you a blank face which still you like about him.

"Uhm..." He cleared his throat. "Just stay. It's my treat...and hyungs would like it if you stay." Se Hun said and looked away. You smiled at the sight.

"I would love to." You said. Everyone cheered and you can see a slight curve on the edge of Se Hun's lips. 'Is he smiling?' You asked yourself.

"Se Hun...I would love to but..." You hesitantly said. Of course you really want to be with them especially because Se Hun insisted. He glanced at you confusedly.

"But what?" He asked.

"I'm with my class. We're on a summer trip. Our teacher will call for us to gather again this lunch. I hope you guys understand." You said and looked at Se Hun who looks kinda upset.

"Uhm...see you guys later, ok? It was nice meeting you all." You smiled at them. "Where are you going?" Se Hun asked. "I think I'll go back to our cabin." You said.

"Oh...see you later then Tia! And oh...what about tonight? We're having bonfire. Are you up to that?" Chanyeol said. 

"Sure. Can I bring my friend?" You asked. "Sure, sure. As long as you bring yourself...our Se Hun here will be happy enough." Suho smiled cheekily.

"Oh shut up hyung." Se Hun groaned and looked away. You giggled and nodded. "I'll see you guys tonight then." 

"Oh ok. Take care Tia-sshi." They said and waved at your. 'They're such a dork' you giggled and glanced at Se Hun. He only nodded and looked away. You pouted and went out from their cabin.

"Why's that Se Hun always looks away? He could say bye as simple you know." You mumbled and pouted as you walk.

 

==Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai's Cabin==

 

"Yah! Why didn't you say anything?" Suho said. "Should I?" Se Hun said and sat on the sofa.

"She's your friend man. Be nice." Chanyeol said. "I'm trying to be nice ok. It's just....I still don't know her." Se Hun said in excuse.

"Then try to get to know her." Suho says and throws you a pillow. "Aish hyung...I can do what I want ok. I'm not a baby anymore." Se Hun said and threw the pillow back.

"Se Hun. Tell me...do you think Tia's attractive?" Kai asked out of the blue. "Mwo?"

"Well, I do find her attractive. She's a one of a kind." Baekhyun said. "What are you guys up to huh?" Se Hun said and narrowed his eyes on his hyungs.

"Do you think I can court her?" Baekhyun said and moved his brows up and down. "Just drop it hyung. She doesn't like you ok." Se Hun said and crossed his arms.

"How can you be so sure? I still didn't as her." Baekhyun said. The others were just holding their laughs.

"Aish! I just know ok." Se Hun said and went out of the cabin.

"Does our maknae likes her?" D.O. said. "We'll never know." Suho said and chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Aish...what's wrong with them?" Se Hun hissed. He sighed and saw you walking. "Hmm...I’m bored anyway." He said before running to catch up with you.

"Hey." You heard the familiar voice. It was Se Hun. 'Oh my god...what is he doing here?' You thought. Your heart beat was racing. He was panting and walk beside you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked trying to act normal. "I'm....bored." He said and just walked. He glanced at you and looked away when your gazes met.

"I uh...do you mind if I walk you to your cabin?" He asked. You stopped and looked at him. "What?" He asked.

"Are you sure?" You asked him back. "I'll never ask you if I won't do it." He said annoyingly. You both then started to walk again.

"Why are you being so nice to me so sudden?" You asked hoping he recognize you as his friend. "I'm just doing this for my hyungs ok." He said.

"Oh..." You pouted. He glanced at you and nudged your side. "What's with the pout huh?" He said and stared at you. "N-nothing." You blushed and looked away.

"Se Hun...do you hate me?" You asked. "Eh? How would I know?" He said and shrugged.

"You could at least say YES or NO." You said. "Then why would you ask me if you can decide what should I tell?" Se Hun said annoyingly.

"Aish! Why are you so complicated?" You scoffed.

"Why are you so annoying?" He said back. You playfully punched his arm but of course, you still did it in a hard way. He looked at you in disbelief.

"Wow...I can't believe you can do that freely." He said and chuckled sarcastically. "What? Because you're an idol?" You said. Se Hun then shot you a glare to shut you up.

"You should be thankful I like you that much...if not...pfft." You mumbled. "I can hear you." He said. "Why are we fighting anyway?" He added.

"Well you started it!" You said. "Aish...here we go again." Se Hun said and rolled his eyes. 

"You can go now. My cabin is here already." You said and turned to him. "Make sure you'll be there tonight...in front of the boys cabin." Se Hun not looking at you.

"I won't miss it, ok?" You said and he nodded. Before you open your cabin's door...Se Hun speaks up.

"By the way...uhm...thanks." He said and looked down trying to avoid eye contact. You smiled at the sight. 'So cute!'You thought.

"Thanks for what?" You asked. "You know...even we kinda fight...I wasn't bored at that time." He said and finally looked at you. It's your turn to blush.

"I have fun Tia." He said and just walked away. You opened your door and leaned on the door.

"He said he have fun with me..." You said and smiled.

"Yah Tia!" Your body jumped so sudden. You grabbed your chest as you were hardly breathing. 

"Sunhwa!" You yelled at her. Sunhwa was now laughing her head off rolling in her bed. "Yah! It's not funny! Why do you keep on surprising me?!" You said and took a pillow on the couch and throw it on her.

"I'm...sorry..." Sunhwa said between her breaths. She sat up after she recovers. "You should really see your face Tia...it was priceless." Sunhwa giggled.

"Whatever." You said and lie on your bed. You then hugged your pillow closely. 'Se Hun...how can I still manage to like you even you treat me this way??'

'Ah forget! You're still a handsome devil' You hugged your pillow tightly and smiled.