Secret

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

The next day didn't greet you that well. It was raining but you didn't care. You prefer rain than the hot weather. You were sitting on the open window of your classroom. As usual, you were early this time again. 

"Look who's here." 

You turned your head from the direction where it came from. You gave her a smile and a small wave. "Hey."

"I thought you were at home cuddling yourself under the blanket and sleep some more." Sunhwa said and dropped her bag on her seat. She walked to your side and giggled as she saw your crumpled face.

"What? Don't get me wrong, ok? I know what you're doing during rainy days." She laughed. "You love rains more than you love me."

"Yah! That's not true!"

"It is! You even left me so you can play under the rain!"

You two laughed after a moment of silence. "That's not true, ok? I'm just always amaze..." You said shifting your eyes on the continuous falling rain. 

"Yeah right. Maybe you'll stop admiring that rain when a lightning hit your brain." She said making you giggle. 

"That sounds harsh!"

"If that only means you'll stop draining yourself." Sunhwa giggled before sticking her tongue out. "Anyway...what happened yesterday?"

"You were there." You said puffing your cheeks. 

"Before I came there..." Sunhwa said rolling her eyes. You smiled at her and stopped yourself from giggling. "It was great. I'm very happy." You said. Sunhwa smiled back before nodding her head.

"I'm happy for you too then." Sunhwa said and held your hands together. You two were giggling but stopped half way of it when someone interrupted.

 

"Oh look who's here...a great morning huh?" Hyomin voiced was echoing unto your nerves. She was smiling arrogantly raising her right eyebrow. 

"Not until you ruin it." Sunhwa said. She was rather mocking Hyomin raising her brow too.

"Uhuh? I'm glad I did." Hyomin grinned in victory. "So Tia...I thought you were never gonna show up since yesterday. Aren't you afraid?"

"Afraid of what? You? Oh please..." You scoffed off. She glared at you while smirking. 

"Looks like Ms. Nice girl gotten so brave. Did you forget?"

With that, it just reminded you about the deal you made with her. You can't fight back for now...or even forever. 'Don't let her corrupt your mind' You said to yourself.

 

"Can't you just please shut your mouth off?!" Sunhwa said in irritation. She was already crumpling her face by just seeing Hyomin's cocky smile. 

"I think it's yours who need to be shut. You're mouth is growing bigger every time you open it." Hyomin said and softly laughed. "You have anything to say?"

 

"Tsk, what a show off. C'mon Tia...let's get out of here before this witch burn this room into hell." 

She dragged you out and she looked back at Hyomin for the last time while raising her clenched fist into her face. Hyomin backed up. She gritted her teeth as the two figures disappeared from her sight. 

"Ugh! How dare that moron threat me!" Hyomin exclaimed hitting her hand on her desk. "..." She cursed.

 

You softly laughed at what Sunhwa just did. "What are you doing?"

She didn't give you a proper answer instead she shrugged her shoulders. Sunhwa linked her arm with yours as you walked through the corridor. There are some students who were already there. Some are wet, some are dry by being protected by their coats and umbrellas.

"I was just teaching her some lessons."

You were pursing your lips and just listened to her. She looks so pissed.

"She just ruined my morning. Oh! I really hate that girl!" Sunhwa shouted. You embarrassingly bowed your head for those people who were looking weirdly at the two of you. They were rather startled of her outburst. 

"Sorry." You mouthed to everyone. You looked at Sunhwa and tried to calm her down. She was gritting her teeth. In her mind, she was strangling Hyomin until the girl gives up and cry on her knees. Well, of course, it's just from her imaginations. Hyomin must really ticked her out more than you should be.

"Don't let her get into your nerves." You soothingly said. Hoping that your friend would calm down. You peeked on her as you were walking and man----her face was getting red.

 

"Yah!" You said snapping her out from her own little world. "You ok?" You're getting worried already. Sometimes this friend of yours can be crazy. Crazier than those who are locked up in mental hospital.

"Don't worry Ti. I have a bright idea." Sunhwa said as she put her hand on your shoulder while moving her brows up and down. A grin was playing on her lips.

"Oh no...don't give me that look!" You nervously said. "What are you up to this time Han Sunhwa?" 

"Oh c'mon. Don't be a kill joy. You'll love it." 

She laughed leaving you behind...dumbfounded. "Aish...that girl." You muttered under your breath. You followed behind her just to make sure she won't do anything suspicious...or creepy, I should say. 

 

 

"Ugh..." Kai groaned. He forcefully opened his eyes because of which is very loud early in the morning. He peeked through his right eye and closed it back when he was greeted by a dork.

"Waah! You finally woke up!" Baekhyun beamed, clasping his hands together. Kai rolled his eyes and sat up slowly. His body was hurting. He was practicing too much, almost everyday and he got lack of sleep either.

"Thanks to your loud and annoying voice." Kai said with sarcasm. 

Baekhyun gasped hearing what kkamjong have said. "You just didn't talk to your hyung like that, did you?"

"I'm sorry." Kai let out an exasperated sigh. "Why are you here anyway? Can't you see I'm sleeping?"

"No you're not! You're fully awake...wait! Is this what they call sleep talking? Daebak..." He said in amusement. He was having this little conversation with himself for a moment.

Kai stared at him before he slapped his forehead. "Aish...You're unbelievable hyung." Kai sighed once again. He slumped his body back on the soft mattress. He just want some more sleep. "Could you please leave me alone?"

With those words, Baekhyun pouted. "But I'm bored. I want you to play with me." He said shaking Kai's shoulder.

 

"Go play with Chanyeol hyung then." Kai said and put a pillow on his head. 

"He went out together with D.O. They bought us breakfast."

"Then go to Suho hyung or Sehun. Just---not me." Kai weakly said. He only have small amount of time to rest because he needs to practice again later.

"Suho appa is boring to play with and Sehun? That evil maknae turns into a monster when he is disturbed. He will only kick me out of his room! Scary..." Baekhyun said.

He trembled and laid himself beside Kai. He was playing with a stuffed toy. Kai didn't have a choice. He can't stop the latter anyway. Baekhyun is a one stubborn kid he have ever met.

"Just...don't be noisy." 

"That's boring!" Baekhyun said opposing what the younger one said. He quickly rose his body making the bed wobble. Kai didn't know what to do. He could cry if he wants but no. His dignity as a man should be kept.

"Hyung...hajima. Jebal." He whined. Baekhyun found it funny though. He softly laughed and decided to play with him for a bit more. 

"Oi, where are you going?" Baekhyun said when Kai finally stood up while bringing his pillows with him. 

"I'm going to Suho hyung and Sehun's room. So you can't disturb me." Kai said and closed the door.

"Eh? Did he just abandoned me?" Baekhyun asked himself.

 

*          *          *

 

You were standing in front of your locker, putting some of your stuffs in. Then, you remembered something. You smiled and fished for your phone inside your bag.

 

To: Handsome Devil

 - Morning sleepy head. It's time to wake up.

 

You pressed the send button with a smile. It didn't take that long when your phone started to vibrate.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Morning. I thought you forgot." Sehun's sleepy voice greeted you. You giggled and leaned your back on the cold metal locker.

"How can I forgot when the famous Sehun sulks a lot? It's almost noon Sehunnie."

"Almost. So it's still morning. Are you cold?"

"A little. But I like it. I love the weather actually."

"Hmm. I'm cold. I need someone to hug me." His husky voice was getting cute because of his sleepiness. You can already imagine him cuddling into his pillow under the warm blanket.

"I can hug you Thehun!" Baekhyun's voice can be heard over the phone. 

"Yah hyung! What are you doing here?!"

"I heard you need some hug?"

"But I didn't say I want it from you!"

"Fine! Can you please stop screaming?!"

"You stop too then."

 

You laughed while listening to their small fight. "Oh Sehun, stop screaming at Baeky....he's still older than you."

"Oh...so now you have pet name for him too?"

"Yah, you're being a grouch again."

"It's just-----oh never mind."

You giggled, listening when Baekhyun started to talk. They are still bickering while you smiled on their little silly fight.

"Hey! You have to see this!" A guy on your age said to your classmate who passed by. They ran to the opposite direction where there's a crowd packed up together. 

'I wonder what's happening' You asked in your thoughts.

"Yah Tia! Are you listening?" Sehun's voice on the other line snapped you out from your thoughts that's drifting you away. You blinked and slowly nod your head.

"Sorry." You said, knocking your head slowly when you realized he can't see your nod. "I think I was just spacing out earlier."

"Hmm...stress?"

"Not really." 

You didn't realize what's happening but only found yourself walking. Your feet were dragging you to the crowd made up on a corner. 'To the queen kas's locker?'

Your shoulder flinched when a loud and sharp cry was heard. "Sehun, I need to hang up. Let's talk later, arasso?" You immediately ended the phone call and squished yourself among of those people. Your eyes widened when you saw the owner of the loud deafening squeal.

"Hyomin?" You murmured. Your brows arched, seeing earthworms coming out from her locker.

"Who did this?!" Hyomin exclaimed, fuming with anger. You instinctively hid yourself when she glared to all the students who were taking pictures. 'I need to get out of here'

You ran out from the big crowd that almost made your breathing crucial to breathe. You let out a sigh of relief and glanced back at Hyomin who was crying her heart out seeing those slimy and dirty worms.

"Get these filthy worms out of my locker?!" She yelled making everyone to cover their ears. It was so powerful and sharp that can make anyone go deaf. She went crazy.

"Sunhwa..." You ran through the hallway and looked for her. 

 

 

"Yah Han Sunhwa, why did you do that?!" 

"I'm sorry ok?! I just want to teach her some lessons." Sunhwa said, letting her body rolled on the cold floor of the dance studio of the club.

"If you can handle being treated that way, well I'm sorry cause I can't stand seeing my friend being bullied."

You sighed and join her on the floor. "Thank you." You muttered and stared at the ceiling. 

"I really appreciate what you're doing for me but..."

"But what? Tia, this is the first time that you have never fight in your life. First time!" Sunhwa exclaimed in your ear. "You don't have to shout silly..." You said rubbing your ear.

"What's stopping you?"

You sighed and decided to tell her everything. Sunhwa was listening intently, not letting any details slipped. 

"Tia..."

"Please, keep it as our secret. I need to think of something for now."

"I can't believe this is happening!" She exaggeratedly cried out. You laughed your head off and slapped her arm playfully. "Stop that!" You said, trying to stop yourself form giggling.

"So...can you please hold your anger? I just don't want some fight for now. I'm stress!"

The dance studio is the only place where you can pour out everything. It makes you feel any better. 

 

*          *          *

 

You smiled when you saw a familiar person who's waving his hand to greet you. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" You asked as soon as you reached to him. He smiled, patting your head gently. 

"I just finished my practice together with our sunbaenims. Just want to ask if you're...free?" Kai asked, hoping for a yes. You gave him a smile and instead of an answer, you went inside his car.

"Wait, is that a yes?" Kai asked popping his head on the car's window.

"Well if you want a no I can just get out of here." You said and was about to open the door when Kai laughingly sat on the driver's seat. 

"Sorry but I don't accept no. Let's go? I'm hungry."

"Sure. I'm hungry too anyway." You said and hold on to your tummy. Kai laughed and slightly shook his head.

"Cute." He unconsciously said.

"Huh?"

"I m-mean..."

"It's ok Kai, I already knew it long time ago." You said and did a merong. Both of you laughed. Throughout the trip, you two didn't waste anytime to get each other's update since he's been busy lately.

 


 

^BONUS^

Ring~ Ring~

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yeollie!!!" 

"What happened to you?" Chanyeol laughed hysterically making other customers inside the store to look at him weirdly. 

 "Is that Chanyeol hyung?"

D.O. immediately turned his head to find Chanyeol who makes some loud laughters.

"Hahah! Don't worry! D.O. and I are going to be there soon! Let's play together!" Chanyeol said with a big grin on his face and his free hand on his waist.

"Hurry! Sehun is making fun of me!"

"Yeah, yeah...we'll be there soon!"

"Oh! Bring me some bacons too! I'm starving here already!"

"Waaah! I just realized we've been yelling into each other! Daebak!" Chanyeol laughed once more and also bowed lightly for apologize to those people who were looking weirdly at him.

"Mianhe." He said and flashed a wink.

"Yah! Are you ok?" D.O. appeared to his side worriedly. Chanyeol turned to him with a grin. 

"Baekhyun's on the phone." Chanyeol said pointing to his phone that is in his hand. 

"Byun Baekhyun, behave there and take care of the maknaes, or else...you won't have any." D.O. said and ended the call. 

"I think it's too late already." Chanyeol chuckled making D.O. gave him a questioning look. 

"He just said that Sehun's making fun of him."

"Ooo...I wonder what he did this time." D.O. said with full of enthusiasm in his face. They both shared a look and started to laugh.

tumblr_m5dzm7oJJR1rvzd9ao1_400.gif

"I bet he's dressed like a girl right now!" They said in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayo waddup? XD

Hey guys! Christmas break is coming yay! I hope in the coming break I can make more updates =^ - ^=

Help me to reach the 200 subscribers!! =))

Yay! I couldn't do it without you =^ _____________ ^=

Since it's Christmas and my birthday is coming, I hope there's no silent readers anymore =3

That's the only gift I wanted from you you

I wish you can hear my plea ^ ^

btw, I have a new fic! Check it out guys! If you're interested, feel free to subscribe and leave some comments!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/330649/absolute-guardian-comedy-romance-you-fluffy-exo-sehun-sehunandyou

 tumblr_m8m5esqlka1rnebrx.gif

"No silent readers please...Thehun needs your comments" =3

Special thanks for my loyal readers and thanks for all of your comments, I really appreciate it. =^ - ^=

In return, I want to make you guys happy with every updates I make. 

You know who you are...you