Babysit

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"Hey, you ok?" Kai asked worriedly. He was on the phone talking to Tia. He could hear Tia sneezing and sniffing on the other line. 

"Y-yeah...don't worry about me." You answered. But this made the latter more worried. 

"Where are you?"

"I'm still here in our school."

"Wait there, ok? I'll come." Kai said and immediately looked for the car's key. As soon as he found it, he went out from their dorm and went inside his car.

"You don't need to Kai. I'll be going home soon." You said.

"Then I'll send you home. Just wait for me there, arasso? No more complaints." Kai said and hung up. He fastened his pace and tightened his grip on the stirring wheel. 'Wait for me Tia...' Kai thought.

 

 *                  *                  *

 

You pulled the jacket's zipper up, now fully closed your body. You shivered of the coldness running down to your body. Sunhwa was there beside you, holding your wet uniform jacket. She caressed your back without stopping on her nagging session.

 

"I told you already Tia, we need to fight back on that Hyomin! What if she won't only pour a bucket of water on you? What if she's capable to do more than these? She already humiliated you at the first place and now this?! You know I don't like seeing you like this. And most of all, I don't like watching you suffer while me standing there just trying to say it's ok while it is not! If you just let me punch her I-----"

 

"Sunhwa..." You called out cutting her off. You smiled weakly at her and landed your head on her shoulder. "It's ok." You said weakly. Sunhwa furrowed his brows and frowned. "No it's not."

"I'll fight back, ok? It's just...maybe not right now."

 

"What do you mean not right now?!" Sunhwa exclaimed. You closed your right eye trying to immune all those screaming you had from her. "Sunhwa...I'm tired. Just let her do whatever she wants for now, as long as she doesn't hurt my friends, I'm fine." You explained.

 

"Well I'm not fine with it." Sunhwa said. You made your puppy eyes trying to stop her from asking further then she sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright. I just can't understand why you just let her. I know you're not like this." She said. You tried your best to smile at her before looking away.

'Where is he anyway?' You thought as you felt colder and weaker.

 

A car was then parked in front of your school and your phone suddenly beeped. You just received a text message from Kai.

- I'm here already.

 

It was said and by understanding, it was his car which is parked in front. You turned to Sunhwa and hugged her. You then stood up and took your bag with you.

"I'll be heading home now. Want to come with us?" You said hoping she would say yes but Sunhwa shook her head. "I'm fine. I still need some things to do. I'll go home with Onew oppa so don't worry, ok?" 

 

You smiled at her and nodded. "Arasso. Be careful, ok?"

"No, you be careful." She laughed. You waved your hand as you made your way to Kai's waiting car. As you went inside, Kai was surprised to see you. "Am I just seeing things or Are you really fully wet?" Kai asked with his mouth agape. 

You giggled at him and nodded your head. "Yes. I am wet." You answered and a sneezed came after that. Kai then looked for his hanky and gave it to you. "Here. Use this."

 

You smiled sheepishly and took it from his hands. As your hand brushed against him, Kai was dumbfounded when he felt butterflies inside his stomach. You looked at him weirdly and called out his name.

"Kai~" You said. You waved the hanky in front of his face trying to get his attention back. He blinked for a moment and cleared his throat. He was now back to his senses. 

 

"Uh...s-sorry." He said rubbing his nape. You gently smiled and landed your back on the comfy seat. "It's ok. Can you please drive me home now? I'm not really feeling well." You said weakly.

Kai felt pity so he drove off. In the middle of driving, Kai can't help but to wonder so he began to ask. "Tia...do you mind telling me how did you get wet?" Kai asked and watched you in the corner of his eyes.

 

You bit your lower lip and think for a moment. 'Maybe it's better if I don't drag him in my current situation' You thought. 

"It's really nothing. I'm just really clumsy so I slipped in the bathroom." You said in excused. Kai frowned and glanced at you then back to the road. "Next time be careful. You might hurt yourself." 

 

You can feel the sincerity and his eyes were showing how worry he is. You felt sorry. "Hey...sorry for worrying you." You said. Kai was startled when he felt your hand on his. A sudden electricity run through his body causing him to step on the brake.

You squealed of the sudden stopped of the car causing you to bump your head back on the head of the seat. "Oow..." You groaned when your head gone dizzy. 'Good thing I was wearing my seatbelt' You thought.

 

Kai was still processing as he breathe in heavily. He then finally remembered you. He glanced at you and felt sorry how you massaged your forehead. "T-Tia...a-are you ok?" He stuttered.

You opened an eye and smiled weakly while showing a thumb up. "My head's hurt but I'll be fine."

 

"Mianhe. Uhm...what can I do to help?" He asked scratching his head. 'What's happening to me?' He thought.

"Just take me home. I think I just need to rest." You said and closed your eyes. He drove again and glanced at you. "I'll just...wake you up then." Kai mumbled when you slowly drifted in your sleep. He shifted his gaze on the road focusing on his driving. 

 

"Whooh! I'm not feeling this...am I?" He asked himself when his heart won't stopped on pounding. "Aish...Kim Jongin get a hold on yourself."

 

*                  *                  *

 

Sehun impatiently kept walking back and forth as he kept calling Kai. Their manager will surely kill them if Kai won't show up. He still needs to rehearse his dance together with Taemin but he's not even around the dorm.

 

"Ugh...I think I'll throw up anytime soon if he won't stop." Baekhyun mumbled with his eyes half opened. He felt dizzy because of Sehun's doings.

Chanyeol laughed hysterically while clapping his hands

.tumblr_m84l2zpFWU1qkiy1lo4_250.gif

 

"Hyungs, there's no time for playing around." Sehun sighed in frustration and sat in between of his hyungs. Baekhyun frowned and began to protest. 

"Of course there is! Having fun is always important!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Yeah! There's always time for it!" Chanyeol added. Sehun was left with no choice but to cover his ears.

 

"Aish! You're not helping..." Sehun groaned. "Manager hyung will get mad if Kai hyung won't be here. What if he won't let us go out again? I don't want that. I need to see Tia..."

 

"Aah..." Baekyeol both said in sync. They giggled to themselves and looked at the maknae with their brows moving up and down. "What?" Sehun asked in annoyance. He already knows what his hyungs are up to. They'll just end up teasing him-----and they did.

"Is Tia more important than us?" Baekhyun began.

"Yeah, don't you like it? You can spend more time with us just being here inside the dorm!" Chanyeol said swinging his arm landing it on Sehun's shoulder. He headlock the maknae and grinned at him which is Sehun's still on his own world thinking of what their manager will do if Kai's kept missing.

 

"Hmm..." Sehun frowned when his hyungs just won't stop. "If I'll be stuck inside this dorm I'd rather be with Suho hyung or D.O. hyung." Sehun said. Baekhyun gasped while Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"No way..." Chanyeol hissed. "Absolutely not." Baekhyun said shaking his head trying to show how disappointed he is. Sehun creased his brows looking back and forth on Baekyeol. 'Now what?' He thought.

 

"Yah...why do you pick them over us huh?!" Chanyeol scoffed looking at Sehun in disbelief. "Yeah! That's a betrayal Oh Sehun! You should've picked us. They're boring! We are----"

 

"Hey! I heard that!" D.O. exclaimed from the kitchen cutting off Baekhyun from his words. The three of them bit their lower lips keeping from being scolded. 

"O---kay. As I was saying...they're boring." Baekhyun hissed softly. "While we---we are the Great BaekYeol!" He continued grinning. "Yeah! The Fun and the Excitement best explain us." Chanyeol said trying his best to convince the unconvinced maknae.

"Ok, ok! Stop with that already." Sehun sighed. His hyungs are acting more childish than him. "Look, if you could bring Kai hyung back..." He paused and brought his hyungs closer to him.

"I'll be hanging with you guys." He said. "That's it?" Baekhyun said crossing his arms over his chest. "Ok, fine. I'll believe you two are the Jjang Baekyeol." 

 

With that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have these grins plastered on their faces. "Yes sir! I'll bring Kai here in no time! Just count 1 to 10 and he'll be here using his transportation!" Baekhyun exclaimed with confidence

"1, 2----Oh look he's here." Baekhyun stopped as he pointed at the "Kim Jongin" who just arrived. "Wait! What happened to the 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10?!" Chanyeol asked scratching his head.

 

"Hyung!" Sehun jumped up from the couch and ran to Kai, abandoning the two. "Yah! Where have you been? Manager hyung was looking for you. You still have to practice." 

"Oh, I send Tia home. She wasn't feeling so good and I think she caught a flu or a fever maybe." Kai said removing his shoes. 'Flu?' Sehun thought before running into his room, taking his car keys.

 

"Where have you been? I'm waiting for you for almost 30 minutes. Taemin is waiting for you." The manager said with his hands on his waist. Kai needs to practice their MAXSTEP dance. "Mianhe...I'll get ready now."

They were startled when Sehun came running passed through them. "Yah Oh Sehun!" Their manager ran after him but he was too late. The maknae just drove off his car. 

"Aish...Oh Sehun!" Manager hyung called out but it was useless. He scratched his head before putting his hands on his waist like a boss. "Why do they love to ran away like that?" He asked himself before letting out a deep sigh.

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were outside standing beside the door with their arms crossed under their chest. "Look at him..." Chanyeol said nudging the side of Baekhyun.

"Poor manager hyung. Tsk, tsk, tsk." Baekhyun said. They shook their heads slowly in sync.

 

 

 

"Sweetie stay in bed, ok?" Mrs. Choi said and you nodded weakly. Your mom then left and hurried to the door when someone's ringing it. Your eyes got watery and you felt like sneezing...again. You can easily get a flu. 'Ugh...cold water in a cold weather...I'm dead' 

 

"Coming!" You mom said and opened the door. She was surprised to see a certain person standing in front of her. She unconsciously smiled at him. "Sehun-ah...what brings you here?" 

"Aunty...good evening." Sehun greeted politely and bowed. "I heard Tia isn't feeling well, is that true?" He asked worriedly. The old lady smiled and let him in. "Come in." She then closed the door and faced the young man.

 

"Well apparently she is. I don't know what happened to that girl but I know she can get cold, flu and fever that easily." Mrs. Choi explained. Sehun nodded in understanding every details.

"She's upstairs by the way. Just go there while I cook something for dinner, ok?" Mrs. Choi said. She patted Sehun's shoulder before giggling to herself. "My daughter's very lucky to have you."

 

"Ugh...I can't breathe." You groaned and blew your nose on the tissue. "Oh I hate runny nose." You mumbled and landed your head back on the pillow. You turned your head to Mr. Grouchy, the giant blue bear, and puffed your cheeks. "Too bad I can't hug you."

"You can hug me." The familiar voice startled you. You looked at your door which is opened and Sehun was standing there. Your hand clutched on your chest in shock.

 

"Yah...you scared me." You said. Sehun closed the door behind him and walked to you. He sat on the bed and landed his palm over your forehead. "Hmm...you're hot." Sehun said. You smiled ear to ear of what he just said. "I'm hot?" You asked cheekily. Sehun furrowed his brows before laughing.

"Why are you here anyway?" You started to ask. "Hmm...let's see." He said looking up to the ceiling. "I'm here because I heard that you're not feeling well that's why...I'm gonna babysit you." He said and smiled.

 

"Babysit?"

 

"I'll look after you until you get feeling better." He said as he gently your hair. You can't help but to feel funny inside your tummy. And with the thought that Sehun is there for you...your cheeks started to heat up. 

"You're burning red." He said and patted your blushing cheeks. "Wait here, ok?" He said and went inside your bathroom. 'Whooh...good thing he didn't know I'm turning red because of him but because of this flu' You thought.

 

It didn't take Sehun that long to return. He went out from the bathroom with a folded towel damped in water while you, helplessly lying down, watching Sehun on what will he gonna do next. Sehun sat on the bed and landed the towel on your forehead.

"What's this?"

"What do you mean what's this? It's a damped towel of course." He sarcastically answered. 

 

"Ha-ha. Very funny." You said, rolling your eyes. Seeing this cute act caused a smile to form on Sehun's lips. "I mean...why are you doing this?" You asked again but he just shrugged.

"I told you already. I'm gonna look after you until you get well." Sehun said. He then patted your arm softly. "Move." He nonchalantly said.

 

You raised a brow, curious on what he is up to this time. However, you still complied. You moved your body to give some space. Sehun immediately sat beside you, resting his back on the head board.

"Ah...this is better."

You looked up at him while he was looking down at you for your gazes to meet. "How's your head?" 

"Hmm...it hurts a little but I'll be fine. Really."

 

Sehun nodded and crossed his arms. He looks so arrogant but the caring one. You watched as how his expression changed. "How did this happen to you anyway?" He asked out of the blue.

"Uhm...I got myself wet because of my clumsiness." You mumbled but enough for Sehun to understand what you're saying. Sehun sighed as he looked up to the ceiling. Like he was showing how disappointed he is. You crinkled your nose in disgust.

"Drama king." You said.

 

You yelped in surprise when he suddenly flicked your forehead. "Yah!" You exclaimed caressing your hurt forehead. Sehun smirked. It sometimes shows the evilness in him. 

"Who's the drama king again?"

"Pssh...I hate you." You said and pouted. Sehun's brows furrowed. He crouched his back and now his face is just centimeters apart from yours. "I know you don't mean it." He whispered. His husky voice is just...ugh! You gulped a plump in your throat as he moved closer.

 

"What if I do?" You said. You pursed your lips avoiding his lips to land on yours. He smirked with his eyes...oh his eyes are just too precious. "I'm your best friend."

Oh damn it. Here we go again. The best friend zone. "Perhaps..." He continued and paused for a moment to study your facial features. They were perfect. 

"Perhaps you do believe in the saying the more you hate the more you love, hmm?"

 

You could swear in the name of the Aliens that this guys can make every girls in the Earth to fall for his charms. You can feel how your cheeks are burning and maybe it'll just make your flu worst. The hotness are just too much for your body to handle.

"Uhm..."

 

You were cut off when the door of your room suddenly went open. "Kids, dinner's ready----oh!" Your mom gasped. Sehun immediately retreated and sat up properly. "Mom!" You called out not knowing how to explain.

"Am I interrupting?" Your mom asked reluctantly.

 

"N-no Aunty. We're just talking." Sehun explained. "Aah..." Your mom nodded and smiled. "O---kay. I'll be waiting downstairs then." Your mom said and winked before closing the door. You let out a deep breath and glanced on Sehun who is laughing at your reaction. It was priceless.

"It's a good thing that your parents think we are dating."

He stood up and reached his hand out. "Can you handle it?" He asked. You took his hand as he helped you to sit.

 

"Oww...my head." You moaned. It's like your world's rotating. You held your head with your right hand. Sehun just watched you. He was examining how it hurts that badly. A kiss then on the forehead surprised you. You looked at Sehun and there he was...smiling like an angel.

"That will take the pain away. My mom usually does that for me."

 

You were touched by his actions. It's just a simple gesture but too sweet. And in your surprise, the pain isn't that bad anymore. It actually worked.

"Wait here, ok?" He said and turned the knob open. 

'A handsome devil...but as sweet and cute as an angel' You giggled of the thought.

 

"Oh, there you are. Where's Tia?" Mrs. Choi asked as she arranged the table neatly. "Aunty, is it ok if I'll just bring the food upstairs? I don't think she can handle  the dizziness. " The old lady smiled at the responsible young man. She took a tray and prepared everything. Sehun massaged his nape, watching Mrs. Choi doing the work of preparing everything.

 

"Here." She said handling him the tray. "I believe you can handle it already?" Sehun smiled and nodded. He was about to leave but he stopped on his tracks and looked back to Mrs. Choi.

"Aunty...what about you? Will you be alright?" He remembered to ask. The old lady giggled and waved her hand shooing him away. "I'll be fine, don't worry about me. My husband will be home in no time."

"Mm. Have a happy meal then." Sehun said before making his way upstairs. He balanced the tray on his one hand while his other hand is opening the door.

 

"Time for dinner." Sehun smiled as he entered the room. He placed the tray on the night stand and started to blow on the soup. He then raised the spoon and near it to your mouth. "Well...eat it." He said when you just looked at him dumfounded. "O-oh..." You were snapped back to your senses. You ate it and he began to feed you.

 

You secretly smiled to yourself knowing that Sehun's taking care of you nicely. The feeding session continues but what shocked you more is that Sehun fed himself too...with the same spoon! You bit the fork and looked away.

'Omo! It's an indirect kiss...right?' You asked yourself and when you slowly turned your head to face him, Sehun was wearing his poker face. 

 

"You ok?" He asked munching his food. You nodded your head and just stared at him. It's been bugging you all this time so you started to asked him. "Sehunnie...how did you know I'm not feeling well?"

"Oh that? Kai hyung told me. He said he send you---wait." He paused and put the spoon down. "What's wrong?" You asked tilting your head.

"Why does Kai hyung knew it before me?!" He said. Ok grouchy Sehun is back. You pouted of his outburst and put the fork away. "I thought I shouldn't be bothering you. And he is the one who called me and asked what happened!"

 

"But I am bothered! Knowing that Kai hyung knows more about what's happening to you makes me insecure." He said throwing his gaze somewhere else. 

"I know you're tired and I don't want you to fatigue yourself more. At least I care about you." You answered back. This guy just ruin the mood. He always knows how. 

 

"You know I never get tired of you. Well...if you don't know, now you do. I do care about you too Tia. Not only them." He said reaching for your hand. And when his hand found yours, he gave it a gentle squeeze. 

"Look, next time update me. Not Kai hyung nor any other guys." Sehun said seriously. You looked at him in the eyes and giggled. 'Why just guys?' You thought.

 

"Mm. Yes sir. Now stop being grouchy." You said and pinched his cheeks. "Smile. It's not a big deal, right?" Sehun pouted. 'Not a big deal for you' He thought. "Give me a kiss first, then I'll smile." He said moving his brows up and down.

 

"Ow!"

 

*                  *                  *

 

It was late already and you needed your rest too. "Oww..." Sehun groaned rubbing his arm. "You sure punch so strong." He said. He turned off the light and carried a chair with him. He sat beside your bed and the night stand, leaving the lamp on.

"Have you eaten the medicines that I bought you?" Sehun asked and you nodded your head while smiling.  

"Vitamins?" Again, you nodded with a smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Sehun asked, crumpling his face as he rest his back on the chair.

 

"Because it's the first time you care about me that much." You said, still with that smile plastered on your face. Sehun smirked crossing his arms. "I'm not that bad, ok? Just sleep and stop talking. You're too noisy for a girl who's having a flu."

"What about you?" 

"I'll be fine here." 

"You can sleep on the sofa bed if you want." 

"I told you I'll be fine. I want to be sure you sleep first. Now stop talking and closed your eyes." He said and pulled the comforter up to your neck just to  make sure it'll warm you.

 

"You're too sweet...it doesn't suits you." You said and giggled. He rolled his eyes and now he's staring at you blankly. It his usual arrogant cool look. "Happy?" He asked and you just stick your tongue out.

"Come here. I have something to tell you." You said gesturing him to get near you. He complied and readied his ear for whatever you want to say. Little did he know, you slowly raised your head and kissed him on the cheek.

 

Sehun, obliviously was surprised with the stolen kiss. "Did you just kiss me?" Sehun said. He stared at you while you were giving him an innocent look. "Best friends do that, don't they?"

Sehun raised a brow before a smile crept his lips. "You're off the hook."

"Yah! You're assuming things again. That's just my good night kiss for you." You pouted and he chuckled. 

 

"Good night then, Tia...rest well."

"Good night Sehunnie...gomawo~" You mumbled and your eyes slowly closed. You drifted in your dream land while Sehun, was there sitting on a chair and just watched you sleep. He smiled. 

 

"I'm glad that even for once, I proved to myself that I can be responsible for you." Sehun said taking some hair strands that's blocking your face. Hours passed by already, Sehun woke up in the middle of the night when he heard your voice mumbling.

"Tia...are you alright?" He asked worriedly when your body shivered badly.

"I'm cold." You answered half asleep. Sehun didn't know what to do so he just turned the air conditioner off. He then took your hands in his and blow on it slowly. His warm breath was enough.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and stared at him lovingly. He was doing his best just to make you feel better. "Sehun-ah...gomawo." You said and he smiled.

"Just go back to sleep. I'll be right here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sshh...someone's sleeping... =^  -  ^=

Hey guys! =^ - ^= I'm really glad that there are new readers who subscribed to this story...

Gomawo~ I hope you'll enjoy this chap...this is for all of you before my classes starts again ¬ ¸ ¬

berry_b2ty, here's some progress but I can't say that they'll be fast... ;)

For all the NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS...THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY =)