Fluffy!

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

"SHE WAS LEFT THERE?!"

"Calm down Sehun..." Suho said trying to calm the on panic Sehun. "Calm down? Hyung! She was left there!" Sehun yelled and ran inside the haunted house, leaving his hyungs dumbfounded.

"Tia!" Sehun called out and ran through the path. He then saw you sitting on the corner hugging your knees tight. He approached you and surprised you in his embrace.

"Tia..." He said softly. You cried and hugged him back. "I'm sorry." Sehun mumbled in your hair. You slowly shook your head and wiped away your tears.

"It's not your fault Sehun. I-t's mine." You sobbed. Sehun looked at you in pity. He frowned and looked around. "Where are those ugly monsters that scared you, huh?" Sehun said coldly as he help you stood up.

"I don't know..." You mumbled. "Maybe they pitied me." You added and looked around. There was no indeed any sign of them. Sehun sighed and led you out from the tunnel.

"Tia!" All of the members cheered in happiness, seeing that you're alright.

"Next time hyungs, don't force her to go if you can't protect her." Sehun said as his grip on your shoulder tightened making you feel safe in his arms.

"You make it sound that they'll hurt her." Chanyeol said giggling. He stopped right away when Sehun glared with a pout.

"I'm kidding." Chanyeol reasoned out.

"We're sorry. We didn't expect it to be that scary. I'm sure if you saw the nurse, her eye balls are...yuck!" Baekhyun shivered as he imagined what he saw.

"Tia...I'm sorry I was careless." Kai said as he rubbed the back of his neck. You smiled at him shaking your head. "It's not your fault, it’s mine." You explained giving his shoulder a squeeze for assurance.

"If you just let her stay with me, this won't happen..." Sehun muttered under his breath. You glared at him in the corner of your eyes and nudged his side.

"What?" He asked putting up his innocent look.

"I heard you." You said and couldn't help but to smile when he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"So...is anyone of you guys still up for some rides?" Suho asked breaking the ice.

"I'm hungry." Sehun answered right away before Baekhyun and Chanyeol could suggest another ride.

"Yah! We're supposed to enjoy first." Baekhyun protested as Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

"Yah Suho...we're supposed to play first, right?" Baekhyun continued as he shook Suho's shoulder. "Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" Chanyeol jumped up and down. Sehun smirked at them and called his hyung's attention.

"Hyung...I'm hungry~" Sehun whined using his aegyo. Suho scratched his head, confused on what will he do to the three of them. The others laughed watching Baekyeol and Sehun compete.

"Hyunnggg..." Sehun pouted and used his puppy eyes. You giggled watching him acting like that. 'I saw another side of him again...' You thought and smiled.

"Oh fine." Suho finally said. Baekhyun and Chanyeol beamed together. "We're going for another ride?" They asked. Suho chuckled and shook his head.

"We'll eat first. Maknae is hungry." Suho said and walked to find a place to eat. Baekhyun and Chanyeol pouted as they followed behind him.

"You can never beat that aegyo." Kai and D.O. chuckled.

"You're so cute~" You said pinching Sehun's cheeks. "Oow...I hate that. I'm not your dog, ok?" He groaned rubbing his reddened cheeks.

"Sorry." You giggled. "Oh come on! That's not so bad. I myself want to be pinch by Tia." Kai smiled. 

"You do?" You asked and he gladly nodded his head. "Me too!" D.O. added as he jumped up and down. You giggled and signed them to come near.

"Come here you two." You were about to pinch their cheeks when Sehun pulled you back.

"Yah!” You turned back and frowned. "What's up with you?"

"You can never pinch anyone like that. If you want to...you can do it to me." Sehun mumbled. 

"I thought you hate it." You said as you narrowed your eyes on him. He just looked away and crossed his arms.

"I didn't say anything like that." He mumbled. You smiled and playfully punched his arm.

"Yah..." He grunted and you just giggled. "You're such a fickle. You hate this...you like that. Tsk." You said sticking your tongue out. You then left him following Suho and Baekyeol.

"And selfish maknae too." Kai grinned and followed the others.

"Yeah...you don't like to share...especially when it comes to...Tia." D.O. added as he whispered your name. Sehun widened his eyes as his gaze follows the group.

"What's up with them?" He muttered and caught up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Tia, what are you doing during Saturdays?" Chanyeol asked as he munched his food. "Yah, manners." D.O. scolded.

"Wae?" You giggled when he puffed his cheeks making D.O. more annoyed. 

"Nothing. It just came out from my head." Chanyeol laughed. You smiled at him and continued eating.

"Uhm...excuse me." A feminine voice called out. You glanced up and duck your head right away when you recognize who it was. 'What is she doing here?' You thought.

"Annyeong." The EXO-K greeted. The girl smiled and greeted back. 'Hyomin...' You just wanted to vomit hearing her name.

"Can I get your autographs? I'm a big fan." She said in a flirty tone. "Big fan my ..." You hissed softly. You then heard a chuckle and it came from Sehun. You glanced at him and he just smiled.

"Sure..." Baekhyun said as he took the printed shirt and the mini album. Each of the members signed. 

"You ok?" You heard Sehun asked. You just nodded when he suddenly pulled your face gently to face him. You were shocked. 

"Stay still." He said as he grabbed his sun glasses and put it on to you. "What for?" You asked. "Don't ask. I know you hate this girl." He said softly as he secretly pointed to Hyomin who is behind you near Kai.

You are seated between Kai and Sehun. On the opposite are Baekyhun, Chanyeol and D.O. and lastly Suho on the center.

"Hmm..." You just lowered your head and secretly glanced at Hyomin. "Yah Sehun...it's your turn." Kai said as he passed the items to Sehun. Sehun stared at it for awhile.

"Oppa~ please?" Hyomin pleaded. 'WHAT THE?!' You thought when you saw how she sends seductive gaze on Sehun. 'Oppa huh? Tsk, what a flirt' 

Sehun signed it just for her to leave. "Yah Tia...you look so quiet there." Kai stated. "And what's with the glasses?" Baekhyun added.

"Oh...nothing." You said and giggled awkwardly as you took the glasses off. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After having an early dinner with the EXO...you decided to stay behind and sat on a bench. Baekhyun and Chanyeol went for the roller coaster while Kai, Suho and D.O. were riding the horror train.

"Hmm...Where is he?" You mumbled softly as you looked around. No sign of Sehun at all. You stood up and tried to look for him. As you were walking, you found a stall with many stuffed toys. What caught your attention the most is the big blue bear.

"Wow..." You sighed in awe. 

"You want that?" A familiar voice spoke up. You glanced and saw Sehun looking at the bear and back to you. "I said...do you want that?" He asked again.

"Uhm...yeah. I hope." You smiled looking at it. "What do you mean hope?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Excuse me...how do I get this giant blue bear?" Sehun asked. "Oh sir, you just need to hit 10 miniature soldiers using this pistol play gun." The ahjussi explained.

"Hmm, I'll give it a try then." Sehun smiled and paid for his turn.

"Hey...are you sure? You don't need to win that for me you know." You said shyly.

"Who told you I'll give it to you?" He smirked making you frown. "You're mean..." You grumbled. "Then stop assuming." He said and chuckled before positioning the gun on his hand.

"So...here it goes." He started to shoot and he hit more than 10. "Wow...I didn't know you're a sharp shooter." You said clapping your hands.

"Hmm...I'm Oh Sehun. I can do anything." He proudly said. "Sheesh...what a conceited guy." You said sticking your tongue out.

"Congratulations sir! You just won the giant bear!" The ahjussi cheered and gave it to Sehun. "Here..." Sehun passed it to you.

"Huh?"

"I thought you want this?" He said and hand it to you. "But I thought you won't give this to me." You pouted. "Oh just take it will you?"

You two stopped bickering when you heard some giggles around you. The ahjussi grinned and gave you both thumbs up. "What a cute couple." He stated.

You blushed while Sehun just smiled. "I know right?" He said and looked at you. "You're blushing again." He whispered. "Oh shut up." You glared.

"And ahjussi...he's not my boyfriend." You said and embarrassingly walked away hugging your bear. Sehun just watched you from afar and laughed softly.

"Don't worry ahjussi...she's just like that. She loves to deny his good looking boyfriend." Sehun grinned. "Aish...kids nowadays...you're girlfriend is cute." The ahjussi said and patted his shoulder.

"Yeah...she is." Sehun chuckled. 

 

'Eesh...that Sehun...' You remembered what happened back at the stall. You can't help but smile softly and hugged the bear tightly. 

"Yah! Why did you leave me?" You heard Sehun called out. He sat beside you as you stared at him for awhile and frowned.

"I left because I know you'll just tease me." You started to whine when a sudden grin crept on his lips.

"Are you sure?" He teasingly asked as he moved closer to you while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sehunnn..." You whined, hiding your blushing face on the fluffy stuff toy. "Why do you keep on doing that?" You groaned.

"I have to, because you're making me want to." He said and smiled as he was poking your side. "Yah! Look at me. Are you blushing again?" Sehun laughed softly.

"I am not!" You defended raising your head to face him. He stared at you and grinned.

"Oh yes you are." He grinned more widely as he brought his face closer to yours, making you red as a tomato.

"Stop that!" She loudly squealed causing to catch people's attention. You started to bury your face on the bear because of embarrassment and also when people started some whispers.

"Who is that young man? He looks familiar for me." An old lady whispered from afar and her friend nodded.

"And what is he doing to that poor young lady? Tsk, guys these days..." Her friend said as she shook her head. Sehun frowned and glanced back at you. 

"Yah...Tia...people are whispering." He said as he shook you arm. "Yah, they are thinking that I made you cry!" Sehun sighed in frustration. You lifted your head up and saw him crossing his arms.

"Now they think I'm the bad guy..." Sehun pouted and looked away. You scanned your atmosphere and saw some people who are whispering while passing by. 'Now I should think of something' you thought while looking at Sehun. 

He keeps avoiding your gaze even though you’re calling his name. "Yah Sehun-ah..."

"Hmm..." He groaned as he watched you in the corner of his eyes. 'You're leaving me no choice' you smiled of the thought.

"I'm sorry...I was just teasing earlier..." You said as you hug his side. Sehun was somehow surprised of your actions as he widened his eyes.

"What are you doing?" He hissed. You stared at him and smiled. "I'm just showing that you’re not a bad guy here..." You explained and cuddled closer.

"Well this is much better." He smiled and wrapped his free arm to you, pulling you closer. You glared at him while he just smiled. "Are you taking advantage of me? Oh Sehun?"

"Are you?" He asked you back smirking.

"Aaw...they're such a cute couple after all..." Whispers started and they went gone. You unwrapped your arms away from Sehun but he didn't let go.

"Y-yah...y-you can let go now." You stuttered. "Do you want me to?" He teased. "Eesh..." You released yourself from his grip.

"You're getting cheeky day by day." You mumbled but were still able for him to hear. 

"Sehun-ah! Tia!” Baekhyun yelled as he waved running to where you are and Sehun. You giggled waving back at them.

“Tia! You should’ve went with us and ride the roller coaster! It was a blast!” Baekhyun said and sat beside you. Chanyeol groaned and squeezed himself in between you and Sehun.

“Yah!” Sehun protested.

“I think I’m going to vomit.” Chanyeol said as he holds onto his head. You smiled to him patting his head gently. “That’s because you went for a ride when your tummy’s full.” You giggling explained.

“Ah…now that makes sense.” He grinned widely.

“WAAAAAHH!” Baekhyun wailed suddenly making you, Chanyeol and Sehun surprised. “Yah! What’s wrong hyung?” Sehun asked.

“WHAT A BIG BEAR!” He smiled and hugged it taking it away from you. “Woah! That is BIG.” Chanyeol said in awe. ‘So they just realize there was a giant thing beside them…’ Sehun smiled of the thought.

“SO FLUFFY!” Baekhyun said shaking the bear. You can’t help but laugh at him. “You sounded like Agnes.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol crinkled his nose as he laughed at Baekhyun.

 

image

 

You and Sehun can’t help to laugh at their acts. “Stop it hyungs. You two act like a kid.” Sehun smiled.

“Hey guys.” Kai greeted as he approached all of you together with Suho and D.O.”What’s with the bear Baek hyung?” He asked.

“It’s so fluffy! This is Tia’s.” Baekhyun explained showing off the bear like a kid.

“Really? Wow, that’s a big one Tia.” Suho smiled and you nodded. “Sehun gave it to me.” You said and glanced at Sehun who is expressionless with arms crossed.

“Ah…maknae is so sweet.” Kai said and secretly winked at you. You giggled at his teasing gestures.

“Tia…Let’s go home now. You’re mom just texted me.” Sehun said as he showed the message to you. You looked at the screen and it was indeed your mom’s number.

“Where did you get my mom’s number?” You asked curiously. “Easy. She gave it to me.” Sehun smiled and helped you up and took the bear from Baekhyun.

“Yah! We’re coming too.” Baekhyun said and the members nodded. “We want to meet Tia’s parents too!” Chanyeol added.

“But hyung Ti---“ Before Sehun could finish his words, you cut him off. “Sure!” You beamed up. Sehun gave you a are-you-serious-look and you nodded.

“Ugh…fine. Hyungs will drive.” He said and looked away.

“Hurray!” They cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!! I'm so, so, sorry! Mianhe! *bows 90 degrees* Sorry I haven't been updating lately T_________T

I'm busy with school and I'm trying to adjust myself to my schedules, projects and exams.

But i made this chap a bit longer though...mianhe readers =3

I hope you can wait til I update again =^       ^=