Love and Lies

First Female Manger-The relationship between Idol and Manager

I swallowed harder as his face came closer again. His eyes started to shut and I could feel his lips brush against mine. My breath hitched. His lips finally pressed firmly against mine. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. How could this be happening? Me and Kai weren't even friends until a few days ago. Is this why he never got to close to me? Is this why he helped me? I couldn't say I wasn't attracted to Kai or I would be lying. He was a sweet and shy boy that happened to be talented and good looking. Like I said before every girl's dream. I released the breath I was holding in and relaxed into the kiss. My eyes closed and I started to kiss him back. His arms wrapped my waist he and pulled me into his lap. He pulled back and looked at me and brought his hand to my cheek. I signed and rested my head in his hand while he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. He smiled and moved in again. He kissed my forehead, my cheek, and nose before kissing my lips again.

When we finally puled apart he rested his forehead against mine and smiled. I blushed again suddenly embarrassed and looked down. He lifted my face back up to look at him. "I wanted to do that for awhile now. I'm glad you didn't pull back." I playfully hit his chest. "Ya don't say that its embarrassing." I said hiding my face in his chest. I heard him laugh. "You never acted this adorable and shy before so why now?" He asked kissing the top of my head. "Because I'm a girl and allowed to freakout when the guy she likes kisses her. You never talk this much or act so outgoing and assertive so why now?" I said sticking my tongue out. "You have a point." he laughed. "And well because I'm a guy who really likes this amazing and sweet girl." I hid my face in his chest again blushing like mad. "Oh by the way we may need to redo some of my makeup and wipe the rest of your face." My head snapped up to look at him and then in the mirror. I had black makeup smudged on my face. We both started laughing and he took a tissue and wiped the makeup off. "I guess that was not a good time to do that." I said fixing his makeup.

The boys did great on their video shoot but that could have been just me being too happy because of today's earlier events. I don't know if I should be this happy though because I'm his manager. I can't be his girlfriend too or SM might fire me or worse him. Right now that's not something I really want to think about though. He just admitted that he liked me and thats much better news to me. I wonder how it will be between us from now on and if the other members will ever be informed about these events. Are we keeping it a secret? Are we going to be open around the other members? Gahh! I don't know. Just don't think about that all yet. I shouldn't ruin such a good moment with my depressing thoughts.

The members and I headed back to their dorm for dinner. Today the members were cooking. I'm not sure if this is going to go down all to well. I sat in the living room watching TV as all 6 members ran around frantically yelling at each other while cooking. I got bored watching TV and the boys wouldn't let me into the kitchen even just to watch because they wanted it to be a surprise. I remembered that I had Kai's clothing that I borrowed in my bag to return. I grabbed the clothes out of my bag and headed to Kai's room. I looked around to see where I should put them but I just decided to lay them on his bed because he was more likely to see them there. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. I smiled and leaned my head against his. "I saw you walk in here and I thought I'd check up on you." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hmm I'm bored." I said and pouted. He smirked. "Well I think I could help you with that." I flicked him in the forehead. "Ya! Don't be a ert!" He laughed and stuck his tongue out. "I didn't mean like that pabo." He poked me in the forehead. "I meant I could keep you company." he said giving me an innocent look. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully. "Yeah sure you did." I plopped down on his bed and started singing. I didn't notice the evil look on Kai's face as he walked over to me. Before I could ask he what he was doing he attacked me and started tickling me. I squealed and couldn't stop laughing to the point where it hurt. "Kai stop!" He completely ignored me and just kept going. "Oppa!" He immediately stopped and looked at me. He was hovering over me. "Did you just call me oppa?" I nodded and looked at him confused. "You never called me that before. Say it again." I rolled my eyes. "Oppa." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me. "Again." He continued kissing me. "Oppa." He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I like that. Call me that from now on." I nodded and decided to try it again. "Oppa~!" I said using my best aegyo and cute voice. His smile disappeared and his face turned bright red. He got off of me and covered his face with his hand. I got up and stood in front of him. "What does Oppa not like it when I act cute?" I asked cutely again. "Ya!" He yelled his face completely red. "I guess it was too cute to handle." I said shrugging about to walk out of the room when he grabbed my arm. "It was too cute. Promise me you won't show anyone else that but me." He said seriously. I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Neh. I'll only be cute around you." He grabbed my hand and smiled pulling me out of the room.

Me and Kai settled on the couch and decided to watch some TV until the food was done cooking. I smelt a burning like smell but I decided to ignore my thoughts. I was worrying too much about the guys cooking. I hope they don't burn the dorm down. I don't know how I would explain that one to SM. I shook the thoughts from my head and focused back on the television. All the sudden the door bell rang and 3 members ran out of the kitchen. "We'll get it!" Sehun yelled. "Kai why don't you give ___ a tour of the dorm?" Suho said walking out of the kitchen. What is going on here? Kai grabbed my arm and pulled me. He showed me all of the members rooms and when we were done the boys called us to the kitchen.

The food actually looked amazing and it tasted even better. I couldn't believe I was worried about it. I offered to help the boys clean up because they cooked such a good meal. I grabbed all the plates and utensils and put them into the sink. I went back to the table to pick up everything that need to be thrown away. When I opened the trash I saw take out boxes in there. I glared at the boxes and threw the trash in the can before walking out to the living room where all the boys were waiting to watch a movie. "______! What movie do you want to watch?" Baek Hyun asked. I smiled and pretended nothing was wrong. "Hmmm there was one I really wanted to see. It was about 6 idols lying to their manager." I said sitting on the couch. "I never heard of that one." Sehun said nervously. "Oh really? I think they lied about cooking a homemade meal but ordering take out instead." I said glaring at them. "I'm so sorry! I told them it was a bad idea!" Chanyeol said running to my side and hugging me. I flicked him on the forehead and smacked the others upside the head. "Ya! You guys could have just asked for help! Morons." I mumbled sitting on the couch. I really don't know what to do with this group.

 

 

---------------------------------

Hey there lovely people~! 

I just got 20 subscribers to this story!!!!! -dances- 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS YOU ARE ALL AMAZING~!

As always comments, suggestions, and critism are all welcomed. I hope you enjoy the story ^^. See you next chapter?<3

-Jessi