Breakfast Adventure

First Female Manger-The relationship between Idol and Manager

"Ya! Wake up!!! Your all going to be late for practice if you don't get up now!" I yelled receiving no response. "Common guys are you really going to make me look bad on my first officially day of being you manager? You guys said you would make it easy on me not lets completely ignore everything I say." I groaned smacking them with pillows. Gah! So annoying. How did anybody ever wake these morons up? I groaned stomping away giving up completely. I decided the least I could do is maybe try and cook them breakfast and then they will have a reason to get up. I decided I would make them an American style breakfast so they can try something new and get a look at the things that I used to eat. I don't really miss American food though because Korean food is so much better. There doesn't look like there is much to cook with so I better go shopping first.

I grabbed all of the ingredients out of the bags that I would be needing. I figured I would make pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs, and sausage. There are 12 members so I needed to make something super easy and that would be able to feed them all. I started to measure out the ingredients needed to make the waffles and pancakes when I heard someone walk into the kitchen. I turned around to see Kai walking in with his eyes closed, just like he was sleep walking. His hair was disheveled and he was wearing a white wife beater and lose sweatpants. He looked so cute in the morning. He stretched and yawned before rubbing his eyes and walking into the end of the counter. I giggled a little at how silly he is when he wakes up. Upon hearing my laugh Kai's eyes shot wide open. "Good morning sunshine." I said to him still laughing. His face turned bright red and I just smiled at him. "Good morning." he said walking in my direction. "What are you doing up so early? Are you cooking?" I laughed at his question. He seems a bit slow after he just wakes up. "Yes I'm cooking. I'm making everyone an American breakfast." I said finishing off the ingredients. "Thats a lot of ingredients. Would you like some help?" he asked looking over my shoulder again. I froze upon hearing his question but not long after smiled. This could help me get closer to him. "Sure! Why don't you mix these together for me." I smiled happily and handed him some mixing bowls and a whisk. "Can do." he said taking them from me. I watched him get to work and smiled to myself. "When do you stop mixing?" He asked looking in the bowl poking the batter. "When the clumps are gone." He nodded and focused attentively on mixing the batter completely. "Okay now you just put some butter on the pan and then pour some batter on in a decent sized circle." Kai nodded and did what he was told. "Okay then when it starts bubbling a lot you flip them over and the over side doesn't take as long so keep and eye on it." I smiled seeing Kai trying to pour the perfect sized pancake to get 4 of them to cook on the pan at the same time. He kept checking the underside of the pancake every few seconds and pouted when they weren't done. When he finally checked one that was finished he smiled triumphantly. My heart starting beating faster. What is happening? All he did was smile. I shook the thoughts of of my head and took and deep breath.

Me and Kai finished cooking were starting to set the table. Kai brought all the food to the table while I looks for plates. "Kai where do you keep your plates?" I asked looking through all of the drawers and cabinets. "In the cabinet above the microwave." He replied pointing. My jaw dropped. Is he serious? Why would you keep plates all the way up there? I walked over to the cabinet and jump to open the door. It took me two tries just to get the door open. Once the door was opened I realized that the plates were really pushed back in there. I groaned and jumped again trying to pull the plates forward. No success what so ever. "Waeee????? Why would you keep plates so high up. You darn tall people." I complained jumping a few more times. I heard Kai chuckle at me from the table. I turned around to stick my tongue out but then I realized Kai was right behind me. He placed one hand on my waist while reaching up and grabbing the plates from above me. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart started to race for the second time. I felt the warmth of his body behind mine and his scent flooded my noise. I couldn't move my body just wouldn't respond and my cheeks burned red. "Here you go" he said simply placing them on the counter. I nodded towards him shy and he looked at me strangely. "Are you okay?" Your cheeks are really really red he said placing and hand on my forehead. "You don't feel like you have a fever." He said sliding his hand down to my cheek and studying my face for signs of what could be wrong. "I-It's nothing its just from the heat of standing over the waffle pan." I reassured him quickly. He removed his hand and nodded with a slight smile. I quickly turned around and let out a breath I had been holding in and covered my face with my hands. Why am I acting like this. Kai never had this effect on me before so why now?

When the table was set me and Kai both went to wake up the other members. This became surprisingly easy when there was food involved. Before they all ignored me but now they are all jumping up faster then I every thought possible. All 12 members ran to the table to grab and place and some food. Since the dorm wasn't made to hold 12 people some people ate in the living room while the others ate at the dining room table and counter. "_______! This is so good!" Lay said shoveling the pancakes into his mouth. I smiled and handed him a water when he started to choke a little. "Calm down there. The food isn't just going to get up and run away." He stuck his tongue out at me and I just laughed at his childish act. Lay didn't act all that childish most of the time so I loved the moments that he did. "______, will you just move into our dorm and cook for us all of the time?" Luhan asked giving me his puppy dog eyes. "Ya! Luhan don't do that you know no one can resist you. I'll come cook for you whenever you want" I said pinching his cheeks. He smiled contently knowing that he won. After everyone finished eating they all groaned from being too full. "That was a good breakfast. Thank you _____." Kris said smiling. Kris gave me a side hug and kissed me on the temple. I smiled at him brightly. I was used to the skin-ship of Kris and some of the other members. Kris was like me older brother and treated me in a loving sisterly way. Small kisses on the head were not an unusual thing for him to do. I noticed Kai frown with distaste but I shook it off. He could possibly be upset about that little kiss I mean why would he?

"Well guys if your all done could you please get ready to go to practice?" They all groaned and headed toward their shared rooms. "Exo-M this way. I'll take you back to your dorm so you can get ready since the giraffe here won't be able to borrow anyones clothing." Kris laughed and started to walk towards me. "Little girl you are about to regret that." He smiled evil and my eyes shot open. Oh no. I ran as fast as my legs would take me running around the dorm. I jumped over the couch and started to yell. "Help me!!!!" I yelled running around franticly trying escape Kris's up coming attack. You see Kris likes to use his height as punishment. He knows I am deathly afraid of even the smallest height which included my feet not touching the ground. As I was running away I saw one of the dorm room doors open and someone quickly pulled me inside. I still don't know who's room are who's but I am thankful to whoever just saved me. The person was holding me tightly in his arms. I took my face off of his chest to look up and thank him. Wait it was Kai?

-----------------

Hello lovely people~<3

wow three chapters completed today -does happy dance- so the real story kinda start here ^^. sorry guys i know im not that good at this whole thing :P  stick with me?? Comments, suggestion, and critism is all welcomed of course ^^. Thank you~! Bye bye~!!<3

-Jessii