MAMA

First Female Manger-The relationship between Idol and Manager

I never understood why MV shoots started so early in the morning. I mean what good can it be if all the idols are still half asleep. I pulled up at a red light and looked in the back of then van. Okay scratch that. They aren't half asleep then are completely knocked out. I should probably wake them up but maybe they should just get as much rest a they possibly can. I sighed and noticed the light turned green and stepped on the gas. The car ride was quiet...to quiet. It was a long ride so I wish I had someone to talk to. AlI the sudden I started to hear something. It sounded like someone was singing. I looked back through the rear view mirror confused. Each of the members were out cold but then I noticed it. Baek Hyun's mouth was moving ever so slightly.

"I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo Ssaugo ulgo anajugo Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon"

I started laughing loudly. Is he really singing in his sleep? I think I am spending way to much time with them....I know too much. I giggled when the singing finally faded out into a snore.

We finally arrived at the warehouse where all the sets were set up and where we will be filming the MV. I got out of the car and opened the side back door. All the boys were cuddled up sound asleep. Aww how cute. I took out my phone a took and quick picture. Hehe I should send this to their Me2Day. Can can see the caption no, "The boys in their natural state. "Aright guys I let you sleep in but now its time to wake up." I said shaking them. "_____~! 5 more minutes?" D.O complained snuggling back into Suho. "Aniyo we are here and were are right on time so we have no time to waste." He sighed and got up. "Help me wake the rest up?" I pouted and gave him my best cute face. "That doesn't work when I just wake up. I'll be nice though and help you anyway." I faked a hurt face and he laughed. "I got this." He all the sudden let out and scream. Ouch! That was his rock singing voice I think. All the sudden all the boys groaned and smacked him. A chorus of "Shut up!"s could be heard. We both laughed and dragged them one by one out of the car. The last one out of course was Kai. I grabbed him by the arm to pull him out. When he stepped out of the car he tripped and fell on me. We both fell to the ground, me falling under his weight. I closed my eyes and squealed preparing myself for my head hitting the concrete.

My back hit the ground and I knew my head was next. I shut my eyes tightly but something happened. My head landed on something soft. I opened my eyes to realize that Kai had his arm around the back of my head pulling me into the crook of his neck. He pulled back a little and looked at me taking his other had and putting it on my cheek. "Are you okay?" he asked looking for any signs of pain. "N-eh. I'm fine." I started blushing as he was looking at me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to trip." I let out a nervous laugh. "It's fine but uhhh Kai your kinda on top of me on the ground and everyone is staring..." I said awkwardly. "Oh!" His face turned the brightest red I've ever seen it. He jumped up and helped pull me up. I looked around at the members who were just staring. They suddenly snapped out of it and huddled around me " _____! Are you okay?" Sehun asked checking my arms for scratches or any signs of bleeding. "I'm fine you guys don't worry." I said reassuring them. They all checked one more time before nodding. I noticed Kai standing behind them all with a sad look on his face.

"Exo-K is that you? Please come in now and start getting ready!" someone yelled out to us. "Go ahead in now guys they are waiting for you." They all nodded and went on their way. I grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him back. "Thanks Kai. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" I spoke to soon. I noticed that the fabric on his pants over his knee was ripped and blood was rapidly coming out of a cut. "Kai!" I kneeled down in front of his and went through my purse. "It's okay. Don't worry about it." he said shyly. That cut is in no way okay. I grabbed some tissues and water. I opened the water and put the tissue at the end pouring it over to soak the tissue. I gently wiped the blood of of his knee. He gasped in pain and I frowned. He tried to help me but ended up getting hurt himself. I hope he can still dance today. I know he wouldn't be happy about that. Once I removed most of the blood I helped him walk inside and looked for a bandage or band aid of some sort.

I sat him in his dressing room and bent down again to out the band aid on. "Ouch that hurts." He said in pain as I was pressing it down. The skin around the cut was red and irritated. "Sorry. Is there anything I could do to make it better?" I asked him. Chanyeol laughed from the couch. "Umma you should know what to do. All moms kiss the boo-boos to make them better." I laughed. "Fine fine." I leaned over and kissed the band aid. "There better?" I asked Kai laughing. His face was bright red. "S-sure." He stuttered. "Umma me too! I have a boo-boo!" Chanyeol yelled pouting. I laughed. "I'll give you a boo-boo to pout about." I said smacking him on the back of the head. "Ya! Not nice!" I laughed. These boys...I don't know what to do with them.

Kai decided that he would be okay to dance and I watched him to make sure. He ran over the dance to make sure he could do it before agreeing. I sighed in relief. I don't know what I would have done if he couldn't dance. The boys were doing a good job shooting and had little trouble. They all dance flawlessly and I couldn't help but to watch in awe. I sat behind one of the cameras next to next director to keep an eye out for anything that could possibly go wrong. "Excuse me miss, are you _____?" one of the stylists asked. "I nodded and looked at her. "We were told that you were trained in special effects makeup and we have this one part in the video that we need to paint on the boys and we were wondering if you could help." I smiled at her. "Of course." She smiled and showed me back to the dressing room. She showed me all the makeup and gave me a general idea of what they wanted. In America I really loved art and makeup but I loved doing halloween makeup so I decided to learn how to do special effects. I'm glad that is actually going to pay off for once. Each member was sent in one by one. I decided each design as I went along and they came out pretty awesome. Each member just had a fairly small design on their faces but made sure to make them as detailed as I could. I didn't want to completely hide their faces but I wanted to do what the director wanted at the same time.

I finished 5 of the 6 members makeup and I was feeling pretty good. I sat there wondering where Kai was. He was the only one that didn't come in yet. Just as I was thinking this a stylist walked in with Kai following her. "We want something different for Kai since he is the one yelling in this part. We want you to utilize all of the skin seen since as you can see there is a fairly deep neckline in his shirt." I nodded and Kai stood their awkwardly. "We would like it if you could put the logo and all of the member's names somewhere." she said gesturing at Kai's chest. She suddenly turned to Kai. "You should take you jacket and shirt off so that none of the makeup gets on it then put it back on so that she can do your face afterward." Kai nodded and turned a deep shade of red. She smiled and left the room. I don't know what he is so embarrassed for. I've seen him without and shirt on before. He turned around and slid his jacket of and laying on the chair before shyly lifting his shirt over his head. He turned around with his arms over his bare chest and stomach. I felt my face heat up and my throat turn dry. I've said this before and I will say it again, his body is very well built. Muscular arms, slender, abs, and prominent collar bones. I was never this close to him without his shirt on and it didn't help that we were in a room all by ourselves. Breathe. I shouldn't be thinking like this. I am just doing his makeup. Kai came closer and stood in front of me. "Are you ready?" he asked looking at me. Gah! Did he have to put it that way? It wasn't helping my mind break lose from its embarrassing thoughts. I shook my head and snapped out of it. I coughed and nodded.

Okay how should I do this? I looked over his stomach and decided that I would put the Exo symbol in the middle of his chest and the members names surrounding it with Exo planet 2012 and a star under his chin. For the rest of his of the space i just decided to make it completely filled in fading it out to a little above where his neckline would come down so that it looked filled. I took a makeup sponge to fill in most of the stomach and used my hand to fade the paint out. I felt Kai stiffen and stop breathing. I stopped confused but then I noticed why. I was rubbing my hand all over his chest and stomach. My face heated up for the second time. This just got more awkward then it already was. I pulled my hand back and went back to using the sponge. It was easier with my hand but I couldn't possibly do that again. I finished his chest quickly so that he could put his shirt back on. The moment I put the sponge down he moved quicker than I ever seen him and pulled his shirt back on.

Time for face. Thank goodness. I could handle that. Kai sat in the chair in fron't of me and closed his eyes. I put "EXO FROM" big on his face because i wrote Exo planet under that. The Exo went over and around his eyes. He stayed nice and still as I applied the makeup. When I fished the eyes he opened his eyes and watched me work on the mouth part. I usually need to be very close to things that I am concentrating on so I didn't realize my face was only a few inches from Kai's until I felt his eyes on me and I looked up to see what he was doing. My eyes shot open when I realized we were actually that close. I froze. I didn't know what to do and I don't think he knew either. He just stared. His breath was warm and his eyes looked over my face and finally just stared into my eyes. His face slowly started getting closer. My eyes opened wider when his face was almost right against mine. His eyes looked gentler as they stared into mine. What is happening and why can't I move or talk?

 

 

----------------------------

I love you guys! You are subscribing and leaving comments<3 djkfhkerjfhlwerifghj 

SO HAPPY!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS!! You guys made me smile<3 You are all the best!!!!

This chapter wasn't so good I know :/ Thats why I'm posting up two chapters today to make up from this one. 

Don't forget as stated in every charper comment, suggestions, and critism is all welcomed<3 You guys can add me as a friend to if you want and talk to me. I need new friends and people to tak to >< haha. Anyways thanks again to everyone. See you next chapter? Bye bye~!<3

-Jessii