I'm the New What?!?!

First Female Manger-The relationship between Idol and Manager

"Neh I'll bring them over right now, they just finished practicing. Arrasso be there right away." Time to get back to work. "Aright boys play time is over. You have a quick meeting with SM before getting stages clothing fitted." I sighed getting up to pry apart Chanyeol and Baek Hyun. "Ya children stop fighting and go to the meeting! It'll be my head if your not there as quickly as you can move." I said slapping them both upside the head "Ouch _________ that hurt!" Chanyeol pouted rubbing the newly sore spot. "You wouldn't get in trouble for us being late ________. It would manager hyung's fault technically." Suho said gathering the members around like the leader he was. "By the way where is manager hyung?" Sehun asked looking around the room. "He decided to leave his work to me and take off because the weather was nice." I said bitterly. "Wait wait wait what? He just left you hear to take care of all of his responsibilities?" Suho asked sound appalled. I nodded frustrated. Suho shook his head and sighed before placing his arm around my shoulder. "It's kind of sad that he is leaving all of his work to rest on a young teenage girl's shoulders." I nodded sadly. All the sudden I saw Kai run out of the room. Everybody looked at him strangely and some of the members even tried calling after him. Where on Earth could he possibly be running off too right now? We don't have time for this. "Let's just go. Kai knows where we are going and I trust that he will end up there in time." The members hummed in response and started walking out of the room single file following Suho. I watched amused. I never knew they actually listened to their leader so well.

Me and Kai were never very close. He was usually quiet and awkward but more like a cute awkward. He did talk but when he usually did it wasn't directed towards me. I never understood why we weren't close. I've never been mean to the guy and I haven't really made fun of him yet either so I couldn't have possibly said anything offensive. He always keeps a cool exterior for the most part but he always blushes bright red when he get embarrassed. I like being able to see that side of Kai. The more vulnerable and human side of him. I wanted to be able to know each member as a person, a friend, and a brother. From my first day becoming assistant manager to today I've officially spent one hundred days with the boys. It's my 100 day anniversary working for SM and getting to become like family with the Exo boys. I smiled at the thought. I guess I'm tougher then I thought because so far I've lasted 100 days in this hell hole and am still planning on continuing. When we arrived at SM's office I was relieved to find Kai had already made it here. He sat in a chair outside patiently waiting for the rest of the group to arrive before heading in. I waited outside for a little while. I think Exo-M is supposed to be at this meeting also because it is about their upcoming showcase. I waited patiently looking around the corner and finally I saw the mother duckling herself and her 5 ducklings. "Kris!" I yelled towards him smiling and waving. "_________!!!" Kris yelled running towards me only to pick me up and spin me around. "Ya! Put me down you stupid giraffe!!! You know I don't it when me feet don't touch the ground." I pouted. I was only 5ft and Kris looked like he was almost 2ft taller than me. Kris chucked giving me his famous smile and patting my head. "Mianhae. I was just excited to see you after so long" Kris is like my best friend. He speaks english so he always helps me out when I don't understand anything. He's has been by my side since day one and hasn't given up on me yet. "________!________!________!" I looked over at the rest of the boys to see Luhan and Tao coming towards us. The maknae and the visual maknae. I hugged them both and Luhan smiled softly. This child was so adorable I'm mean has such a baby face. Every time I see him I want to baby him and kidnap and keep him. He is so cute! I ruffled Luhan's hair and he laughed. "________ I may look younger than you but I'm older so it should be me ruffling your hair not the other way around." He said giggling and ruffling my hair back. "We should be heading in now" Kris said aloud. The members nodded and the next thing I knew I was being thrown over someone's shoulder. It was Tao. Tao is a year older then me but way stronger then me. It's all of that darn wushu training that he has done. I decided not to struggle even though all I really wanted to do is be put back down. SM might really think it was strange if I was being carried in by Tao kicking and screaming bloody murder.

Tao sat me down in between both groups. Great awkwardly stuck in the middle....thanks guys. SM entered the room and stared right at me. I looked away awkwardly trying to avoid his gaze. That is one thing that I will never get used too. SM's stare was scary and judgmental in a way. When I looked back up at SM i saw that he had a slight smile on his face and my eyes flew open in shock. SM....smiling at me....what' the occasion? He has never once looked at me with a soft face before. I suddenly felt more nervous and even a little sick. Was this it for me? Was he firing me and happy about finally ridding of me completely? I shallowed hard and waited for what he has to say. "Today's meeting is about Exo's up and coming showcase but before that I want to make an important announcement. Today I found out something quite shocking thanks to an anonymous source. I just wanted congratulate _______ for becoming Exo-K's new and permanent manager." SM said smiling widely now. "W-WHAT!" M-ME? but why? You couldn't possible want an 17 year old girl to be in such a high position. I mean what if screw up? Not only that but I'm a girl and there all guys. How do take care of them full time without a male partner. I mean I can't be in the changing room with them or anything." I rambled in shock. "Calm down _______ you have been doing this job on your own for sometime now and you have been doing an amazing job at it. The credit for all the work has just been going to the wrong person. I also don't think the gender difference will be a problem you all seem to get along and I can trust you to be mature about it can't I?" Sm eyed me curiously. "N-Neh you can trust me. I'll do my best and work hard. Thank you so much for this opportunity." I stood up and bowed to SM showing him my gratitude.

When the meeting finally ended I was still coming out of shock. I have no idea what was said during the whole entire thing so I will have to get Suho or D.O to fill me in on what I missed in there later. The moment that SM walked out of the room the boys all cheered and crushed me in a group hug. "Hey now! I need to breathe!" I yelled at them and they just laughed. Kai joined the hug for a few seconds but pulled away and just smiled to himself. I guess he doesn't hate me like I thought he did. That is my new goal as Exo-K's new manager. Get closer to Kai. I will get him to open up to me eventually...hopefully.

The boys were all so happy that they decided to throw a small party at the dorm and include the Exo-M boys. I smiled watching all them. I feel really happy that I am appreciated by them and that my work is no longer meaningless to me. I'll be getting the credit and punishment for what I do now and I will no longer be holding someone else's work, just my own. I mean now it will be the same work but it will actually be the work originally assigned to me. I will no longer just be used. "______! We have a extra surprise for you!" Sehun said happily. At that moment Suho and D.O walked out with a cake. I looked at them confused and saw that it was to celebrate my 100 day. I smiled gratefully and thanked them all. We continued the party with karaoke and punishment games. I don't I've ever been this happy before and I suddenly knew that is where I belonged and where I wanted to be. This is my new family and I really do love them all.

Later that night everyone was sleeping crowded in the living room of the dorm. I had my head laying on Kris's lap and my feet on Chanyeol. I sighed and smiled looking around the room at the 12 sleeping faces. There is one thing that is still bothering me in the back of my mind. Who could have told SM what was happening and how did that person know that this wasn't the first time this has happened? I only told them about it today because I was really bothered. Then it hit me. There was person that left the room running earlier right after that fact was made clear. I look to the couch across from me the see Kai sleeping contently. His hair was a mess and he was being squished in by three other members. He smiled softly in his sleep and breathed quietly. He looked so innocent and peaceful sleeping. He wasn't bad looking, not bad looking at all actually. He had big plump lips and sharp features. He was very tall and slender and well built. He has exposed his skin many times in magazine photo shoots that I have taken him to and he had toned abs and very prominent collar bones. All in all he was many girls' dream. I guess that is the person that I owe for everything. I was surprised Kai would do something like that for me considering the fact that we are not that close. "Thank you Kai for everything" I whispered toward him before closing my eyes to fall into a much needed sleep.

Kai opened his eyes and smiled getting up and walking towards my sleeping figure. "I'm surprised you figured it out so quickly. You deserve it ______. I'll always watch out for you even if it has to be from a distance. I want to become close to you at some point though. I'll work hard.I promise you that." he said to himself brushing the hair that fell in my face behind my ear. Kai smiled softly before walking into his room and settling to sleep on his bed.

 

 

-------------------------

Hi everyone ^^ I hope you like the story so far. I know the beginning was a bit slow so now it should be able to pick up from here. Comments, suggestions, critisim are all welcomed. Thank you guys~!!! Bye bye~!<3 -Jessii