Until it Turns Dark Out

First Female Manger-The relationship between Idol and Manager
"I-I'm so sorry" I stuttered pushing my way out of his arms. "Why are you sorry? I'm the one think pulled you in here. I thought you needed help." He said shyly looking down at the floor trying to hide the fact that his face was turning red. "Ye-yeah I-I guess I did need the help. Thanks Kai." I said awkwardly playing with me hair. He looked up and nodded rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. How awkward. "______ come out and play!" Kris yelled creepily. "No I'm good Kris. Maybe we can play later." I heard Kai laugh at that. "Hey Kai you mind if I hangout here for a little while? Just until Kris leaves or other members go out there." I asked shyly. "Sure make yourself comfortable." He moved some clothes off of his bed and off of his chair. He gestured to both before resuming to get ready. I don' think I should sit on his bed that might be a tad awkward. I suddenly heard the shower start running. I sat in the chair and looked around the room. It was pretty small. There was a twin sized bed, a desk and a closet. I saw that he had some pictures of his family on the desk. It looks like he has two sisters, a mother, and a father. In the picture Kai looked young and happy. I traced the outline of his smile with my finger. Why couldn't he smile like that all of the time?

I must have been lost in my thoughts for some time now because I didn't notice Kai standing behind me leaning over my shoulder. "That's my family. I haven't seen hem in a long time." He said softly picking up the picture slightly but making sure I could still see it. "That must be really hard for you." I said sadly looking up and him. He smiled. "Yeah it is hard. I miss them so much but I'm living my dream and I always keep them with me and I know that they are proud." He looked toward me and smiled. A real smile. "I know they must be proud of you. I mean I'm even proud of you, all of you." I reached my hand up and ruffled his hair. He instantly started turning red again and I laughed. Then suddenly I remembered that I haven't been able to change clothing. "Umm Kai if you don't mind could I maybe borrow some clothes." He blushed even harder. "N-eh." He walked over to his closet and pulled out and pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. "This should fit you. The bathroom is right there, you can shower if you want to. Under the sink there is an unopened toothbrush If you need it." I took the clothes out of his hand and thanked him before running off into the bathroom. It felt kind of awkward using Kai's things. I felt suddenly worse for intruding then I originally did.

As the car pulled up to SM all the boys ran as if their lives depended on it. Well thats because they kind of did. They had about 2 minutes to get to their dance rehearsal if they weren't there SM would find out and release his wrath. I watched the boys take off but there was no way I could run like them. They dance for hours everyday and me? I haven't done anything that could be considered physically active for a long time. Thank goodness for fast metabolisms or I'd be royally screwed. I walked casually into SM and by the looks on everyone's faces the boys ran in this direction also. When I finally made it to the rehearsal room I saw all of them were already dancing. Thank goodness they made it here in time. I did my usual job of refilling water and towels before settling down in the corner. We had a long day today because tomorrow they are going to be shooting their video for MAMA. All they could do is practice, practice, until they could make sure that nothing could go all to wrong tomorrow. I'm sure they all wanted to just get tomorrow with over as soon as possible.

The day went by slowly just as I had predicted it would. I would have to make sure everything was ready for tomorrow before heading out. "Neh that's good to hear. Yes we will be there at 5. Okay then, we will see you tomorrow. Goodbye." That was the last phone call. Thank goodness. I heard someone knock on the door. Who could that possibly be. Its too late for anyone to be here now. "Come in!" I yelled standing up to greet the person. "Hey ______. I didn't know you were here. I heard talking from outside as I was leaving a late dance practice" Sehun said. "OH Sehun! You were here practicing all by yourself?" I asked ushering him to sit down. "No me and Kai were just practicing. We were actually just about to get something to eat. Want to join us?" As if on cue my stomach started growling. Both me and Sehun laughed. "Yeah I'll go with you guys I think my stomach would like that." He reached his hand out and i took it. We headed outside to the front of the building to meet Kai. Me and Sehun skipped and swung arms as we went. He was singing some child's song and I was just laughing. "Ya!" I heard someone yell. Me and Sehun looked behind to see that we passed Kai a long time ago. Whoops. "Leaving me behind?" He asked walking towards us. "Yupp you can just stay here and starve and me and Sehunnie will go eat. Maybe just maybe we will let you watch." I answered. Wow that would be the first time I used sarcasm on Kai. Kai just looked at me for awhile. Just when I thought he took that seriously he stuck his tongue out at me. "Thats okay I would rather not have to be seen in public with you freaks." he replied shrugging. Did he just use sarcasm back on me? Nothing says two people are getting closer like poking fun and using sarcasm. Sehun stuck his tongue out and kissed the back of my hand. "We losers don't need you." Kai face went from a smile to a frown. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me. "That is enough joking around for now. Let's just go I'm hungry." I tripped but quickly caught up to his pace. "Hyung your no fun when your hungry." Sehun complained.

"What is this? I asked poking the meat on the grill with my chopsticks. "You've never had this before? I mean you've lived here for long enough." Sehun asked surprised. I pouted and shook my head. Kai grabbed some meat off the grill and put it on to lettuce with some sauce. He rolled it up and I watched him confused. Why is he wrapping meat like that? "Here open up" he said holding the meat in front of my face. I looked at him confused and he just nodded his head. I opened my mouth and Kai fed me the wrap. Wait wait wait did Kai just feed me. So not only did he help me cook, he saved me, let me borrow clothes, toothbrush, shower, and now he's feeding me. Could this day get a little weirder. "How is it?" he asked smiling. I stopped focusing on Kai's weird actions and actually tasted the food. "This is amazing! What is it?" He laughed. "It's called bulgogi it's usually what Americans eat when they come here." I nodded wanting more. "Can you teach me how to make it. "He laughed again and agreed. He taught me when I should take the meat off the grill and told me just to put it on the lettuce with whatever else I wanted. I put ended up putting rice and kimchi on it. I bit into mine. So good! I started to make another when I realized that Kai didn't eat any yet and I technically ate his. I made one just like he had before and held it out him. "Say ahh!" He blushed and shook his head. "It's yours you should eat it." He pushed my hand towards me. "Anyio! You haven't eaten yet and I ate the one you made. Take it please?" I pouted. He blushed some more. "Okay fine." I smiled and held it out to him again. "Ahh!" I repeated. He shyly open his mouth and took it. I smiled brightly. I didn't notice Sehun was watching us with and confused look.

We arrived back at the dorm so that the boys could turn in for the night. I said goodbye to both as they went to enter the door. "Wait ____ could I ask you something?" Sehun asked turning around. "Well you kind of just technically did but sure I'll allow you another question." Sehun smiled lightly. There was something on his mind and I could tell. "Is there something going on between you and Kai it seems like you two have suddenly gotten close out of nowhere." I looked up and him and shook my head. "Anyio theres nothing happening I don't think. I was confused to when he even started talking to me today to be honest." Sehun nodded. "Well I was just wondering but it seems we are both just as confused as the other." he chuckled. I giggled and hugged him "Neh thats why we're friends. To be confused together." He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I'll see you tomorrow then." I nodded. "Bright and early."

I made it outside the dorm. I suddenly regret walking to get something to eat because now I have to walk home alone....in the dark. Great. Walking in the dark creeps me the heck out. I started to walk across the parking lot to get to the sidewalk when I suddenly heard a noise. My eyes opened wide and I looked around. What was that? Calm down it was probably nothing. I started to walk again when there was another noise. I made a scared sound and looked around frantically. I hate the dark. I put my head in my hands trying to calm down. Suddenly I felt someone pull me into them. I let out a shriek. "Shhhhh ______ it's okay calm down. Its just me." I know that voice. Kai hugged me closer and ran his hand through my hair. "Shhh. I didn't figure you you would be the type to get scared of the dark. I'm glad I came out here now." I looked up at him. "Why are you out here? Other then to scare the living out of me." He poked me on the forehead and I scrunched my face up. "I didn't want a girl like you walking home by herself. Is it wrong that I don't want some guy taking you and doing God knows what to you?" I shook my head. "Let's go then." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with me. I retrieved my wrist back and linked our arms together. "It's more comfortable walking like this than having you trying to rip my hand off." I said laughing. He nudged me lightly with his arm smiling. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Thanks Kai."

-----------------------------

YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO CRY~ T.T

I never got this many subscribers (I think there are about 11 currently)<33 I love you all<3 SO HAPPY you don't even know lol. Anyways thank you guys! Comments, suggestion, criticism all welcome with open arms. Don't be afraid I won't bite~

-Jessii