Chapter Eight(What Just Happen..?)(FINAL)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

"Ouch!!Why does my head hurt so much..?I feel kinda dizzy right now.."said Ai slowly when she opened her eyes.She saw a white room..

"In the hospital..?"She asked herself.She wanted to wake up but her body's hurt.She feel like something warm on her hand.When she turned to the left,she saw Yuto was sleeping beside her.

"Fever..?"She touch Yuto's forehead when she saw his face become red.

"Yuu-chan..?"Ai shakes Yuto's hand.Yuto awakes.

"Ah,Ai-chan..!Are you alright..?"Yuto said with a smiled on his face.Ai smiles back to him.She was curious.What just happen to her..?Where Ryousuke go..?She didn't remember anything except her nose was covered by a napkin and she faint.

"Did i just faint..?But..why you are here right now..?Did you just save me..?Where were Ryousuke..?"Ai asked Yuto.Yuto was silent for a while.

"Doue..?Yuu-chan..?"she asked when Yuto looked at her deeply.Yuto didn't answer Ai's question.He walked towards a wheel chair and pushed it to Ai.Yuto lift Ai and put her on the chair.

"Where do you want to take me..?"asked Ai.Yuto brought Ai out from her room.Then,she was brought into a freezing room.

"It's freezing in this room.."Ai says slowly.

In the room,she saw a doctor was checking someone.Yuto went near to the doctor and speak with him.A few minutes later,Yuto came to Ai and brought her to the doctor.Ai was puzzled.She saw  a person was covered by a white blanket.As Yuto pulled the blanket off,she was so shocked.

"Ryousuke!!!!!!!!!"Ai scream out loud.She went hugging Ryousuke's bodies.Yuto tried to calm her down but Ai keep screaming.Yuto started to cry too.He hold Ryousuke's cold hand.Ai don't believe what she just saw.

"Ryousuke died..?!!!!"she cried and fell to the ground.Yuto hug her to calm her down.Ai hugs Yuto tight.

"Why..?!!Why he must die..?!!!"she scream out loud.The doctor went near to Yuto and gave something to him.

"I got this letter from his pocket..and i think this is yours.."the doctor said to Yuto.

"A letter..?"Yuto shows it to Ai.

"It's from Ryousuke..!"Ai grab the letter.She read the letter slowly.

 

 

The letter says:-

 

"Dear my beloved Ai-chan..i'm so sorry for kidnapped you..I don't really know why but i just do it..I am so sorry for dragging you into my feelings.I wanted to apologize to you but i was worried if my sorry were not excepted by you and Yuto-kun..I was so guilty right..?But there are one thing i wanted to say to you..

I  L.O.V.E   Y.O.U... and i have one secret to tell you..I fall inloved with you not because of your appearance but it's because yourself..At school,i was thinking about your world,how do you been through people's who teasing about you..the one called BIMBO's world..i feel like i wanted to know your world..maybe that when i realised that i was falling to you,after Yuto said that he likes you,my heart hurt..I know..i'm stupid right..?eventhough you rejected me,but i can't except it..and on that time,my anger controlled me..again,i am so sorry..Gomen ne..

 

To Yuto-kun,you are my most beloved friend..I am so sorry for kidnapping Ai..i know what i do is wrong..i was so jealous that Ai choose you and not me..i wanted to apologize to you too..Gomen ne..I need to tell you something that are so important..

 

Please takes a good care of Ai-chan and make her smile..

 

I don't really know why i feel uneasy about myself..so i write this letter so you know the truth..if i died,please forgive me..i loved you both..!!"

 

Sincerely:-Yamada Ryousuke.

 

(End Of The Letter)

 

"Ryousuke!!!!"Ai and Yuto cried out loud.

"I forgive you..."Ai wake up and whispered to Ryousuke's ear.Her tears doesn't stop flowing out.She kissed Ryousuke's forehead for the last time.

Suddenly Chinen went in to the room.

"Ryousuke..?!!!!"he shout out loud.His tear was flowing out too.Chinen went to Ryousuke's body.

"Ryousuke..?!!Wake up!!!"Chinen said loudly.He shakes Ryousuke's cold body.Yuto quickly stopped Chinen and cool him down.

"Don't do like that to him..he will be suffered if he knows we cried because of him.."Yuto hold Chinen.Chinen was still crying.

 

 

                                                                                   ****************************************************************

 

 

AT THE GRAVE:-

 

Ai was looking at a stone.A name was written on it.It's Yamada Ryousuke.Ai bow and left a white rose near the stone and she smiled.It's was five years after the incident and Ai still can remembered it clearly.After three years Ryousuke died,Yuto and Ai get married.

Yuto,Ai and Chinen went to Ryousuke's grave every year.

 

"Yuu-chan..?Let's go.."Ai says softly to Yuto.Yuto gave a warm smile and hold Ai's hand tight.

"Ryo,I will make her happy.."Yuto said happily and raise Ai's hand up to the sky.Ai looked up and smiled.When Ai wanted to leave Ryousuke's grave,she heard a voice saying "Yokatta.."

"Do you heard that Yuu-chan..?"asked Ai to Yuto.

"Un..i heard it too..it's Ryousuke's voice right..?"Yuto looked at Ai.Ai nodded her head.

"Ryo,wherever you are..i hope you are fine.."Yuto says to the sky.

"Un..~"Ai says softly and smiled.

 

                                                                                              -THE END OF LOVE BETWEEN US-