Chapter One(When All Started)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

 . 

Ai was waiting for her best friend at the bus stop near her school.While waiting for her friend,Mimi,She switch on her cell phone and started to play her favorite songs."BOOO!!!!!!"Suddenly Mimi appear in front her.Making her shocked.

"Nee~Won't you wanna go to the school now..?"asked Mimi.

"Ehh..?Nani..?"Ai stare at Mimi with a poker face.

"Ai!!!!!!Do you hear what i say just now..??!!"asked Mimi again with angry face.

"Uwaaaaaaaahhh!!!!I'm so sorry..I was just thinking about something.."Ai said and walked towards Mimi.

"Ohh..Okay then,shall we go now..?It's already almost 7 o'clock in the morning..We'll be late..!!!"Mimi begin to run to the school's gate and left Ai alone.

"Oiiii!!!!!!Wait for me..!!!"Ai said loudly and run to Mimi.

 

IN THE CLASS:-

The mathematics's teacher don't enter to their class that day. The student in the class talking to each other. Ai was talking with her friends about their music band and about their classmate. Ai and her gang were called BIMBO(Nerd) by her classmate because she wear glasses and their lack of social communication. They rarely speak with the popular student because they know that they can't fit in with the popular's one.

 

Suddenly Chinen called Ai."Ai-chan,can i talk to you for a while..?"asked Chinen with his cute face. Chinen is one from the popular student in Ai's school.He is also one of Ai's classmate.Chinen was known as "Prince Charming" in school because he is cute. Lots of girl are crazy about him.Some of his fan girl has become stalker. Ai was puzzled because she never speak with him before.

"Y-Y-Yes..?"Ai walked towards Chinen.

 

OUTSIDE THE CLASS:-

"Ano..Chinen-kun,why do you want to talk with me..?"Ai asked.

Chinen just smiled and called his best friend,Ryousuke."Oh my god..!!!What's happening here..?Another popular student..?!What does they want from me..?"Ai's heart skipped a beat.Ryousuke was also known as "Ichigo Prince" because of his sweet and inoncent face. As Ryousuke walked towards Ai and Chinen,Ai feel like she wanna run.But she can't. She wanted to know why they wanted to talk with her.Then,both of them pulled Ai to the school's balcony.

"Ano..Ai-chan..do you know Nakajima Yuto..?"asked Ryousuke.Ai nodded her head.Yuto is also one from the popular student.He is Ryousuke and Chinen's friend. He was known as "Prince of the Drums" because he loved to play drums. Plus,he is really a handsome man.

"Yuto said to me that he wanted to know more about you.."Said Chinen and Ryousuke.

"Isn't we are classmate..?"Ai pretend to not understand what their was saying.

"We know that..but what we mean is Yuto likes you.."said Ryousuke with his charming smile.

Ai don't believe them  because they always . Ai walked away from Ryousuke and Chinen without giving any word or answer.Ai entered her class. When her friends asked,she explain everything to them. Then,when Yuto entered the class,Ai's friend,Aiko asked about what Chinen and Ryousuke said to Ai recently to Yuto. Yuto looked at Ai and  Yuto's cheeks suddenly become red. Ai was shocked."Does it's really happening right now or it's just a dream..?"Yuto didn't answer Aiko's question and just walked away to Chinen and Ryousuke with a shy and angry face.