Chapter Seven(What Is Happening..?)

LoVE BeTWEEn uS

Yuto went to Ryousuke's house.When he reach there,he found Ryousuke was not at home.He was puzzled so he called Chinen.

"Moshi-moshi..Chii..?"Yuto said.

"Yes..speaking.."said Chinen.

"Does Ryousuke called you recently..?He just called me and said he was in emergency..when i went to his house,i found no one were there.."asked Yuto

"No..if he was really in emergency,he would called me too..maybe he just want to tease you.."Chinen answered.

"Yeah,that does have it's point..but,i'm still curious about it.."said Yuto.He decided to go to the place where he was walking with Ai a few minutes ago.

"Yeah right..?Maybe he was at his aunt's house..by the way,he always tease you before.."said Chinen.

"Un..~okay..cehh..!!baka Ryousuke..!!I have to left my girlfriend just because of him..!!"said Yuto angrily.

"Wait..did you just say.."Girlfriend"..?"asked Chinen.His voice was like he is shocked.

"Yup..Ai-chan.."said Yuto happily.

"Hahahahaa~~so you admit it..?It's good to hear you honest with youself..I hope your relationship will be forever..."said Chinen with a smile on his face.

"Sankyuu buddy!!jya ne..~"Yuto turned the line off.

 

Yuto run to the place and tried to search for Ai.Suddenly his eyes caught something.He saw Ai's bag was on the ground.He tried to called Ai but fail.When he takes the bag,something fall from the bag.A cellphone.

 

"Wait a minutes,this is not Ai's phone..this belong to Ryousuke..Ryousuke..??!!!!!"Yuto was puzzled.He tried to called Ai's phone again but fail.He wanted to find Ryousuke and Ai because he suspect Ryousuke kinapped her.So he went to places where Ryousuke might be hiding.After a few hours,he stopped.

 

"Where are you Ai-chan..?"Yuto sit on the ground.His eyes started to drop his tear.He was so worried about Ai health.

"Don't cry!!You can't cry until you found her!!"Yuto said slowly and wiped his tear.It's was raining but Yuto don't care about it.He just want to find Ai quickly.

 

 

 

SOMEWHERE AT OLD HOUSE:-

 

Ai awake from an old bed.She was curious with the room.

"This is not my room..where am i..?"Suddenly she remembered she was chased by someone.Her heart skipped a beat when she hear footsteps walking towards the room.She quickly covered her face with a blanket.

 

"Are you awake yet..?"Ai heard a voice that are familiar to her.

"Ryousuke..?"asked Ai.

"Yes dear.."said Ryousuke.He walked towards Ai and pulled the blanket off.He sat besides Ai.

"Where am i..?"Ai asked Ryousuke.Ryousuke just smiled.

"It's okay..You'll be fine.."said Ryousuke.He hold her hand but Ai quickly pulled her hand off from Ryousuke.Suddenly Ai's phone rings.Ai tried looking for her phone but fail.

 

 

"Moshi-moshi..Yuto-kun..?"Ryousuke answered.Ai was shocked to see Ryousuke have her phone.

"Yuu-chan!!Tasukete..!!!"Ai scream out loud.Ai tried to reach the phone but Ryousuke went out quickly from the room and locked the door.

"What do you wanted to do with her..?"asked Yuto.

"Betsuni..."Ryousuke answered.

"Where are you now..?"asked Yuto.He was walking around a park.Still searching for Ai.

"At somewhere..somewhere old.."Ryousuke answered.He went to a window and looked outside.

"Just tell me..!!"Yuto said angrily.

"Just think it yourself..jya nee..~"Ryousuke shut the phone off.Yuto tried to contact again but fail.

 

 

YUTO'S POV:-

 

!!!!He just turned the phone off..?!!Why does he do such things..?Arghhh!!He pissed me off!!!I heard Ai's voice calling my name but i can't do anything for her..!!I wanted to protect her!!Ryousuke says that he was at somewhere old.....does he means an old house near a lake that we found..?The house was abandoned for a few years..What should i do..?I don't really remembered the way to the old house but i know it's a long journey..I was so worried about Ai's health..Oh God,please protect her..!!!

 

 

YUTO's POV(END)

 

 

 

RYOUSUKE's POV:-

 

 

What have i done..?I kidnapped Ai..?!!I don't know why i do it..but i just did it..!!I didn't mean to do such thing to her but my anger controlled me..I should just accept Ai's choice..and her choice is Yuto,my own best friend..i should be happy for them but why..?!!Why i drag her into my feeling..?!!Yuto sounds worried when he heard Ai's voice....i was really puzzled..What should i do next..?Yuto don't really know the way here..It's was years when the last we visit this place...Even if he come,i will hide her somewhere..But....i wanted to tell her and Yuto that i was controlled by my anger at the time i kidnapped her..Will they believe in me..?

 

 

RYOUSUKE'S POV(END)

 

 

 

 

IN THE NEXT MORNING:-

 

Ai couldn't sleep well because she was thinking about how to run away.Ryousuke guarded her for 24hours.

 

AI'S POV:-

 

 

Why does he kidnapped me..?I don't know what should i do next..He doesn't hurt me..and he treat me well..whenever i walked around the room,he will looked at me with his quiet looks.He smiled at me when i looked back at him..I saw he wrote something..it's like a letter or something..He rarely speak to me after he talked to Yuto..I wanted to asked him but i don't want to talk with him..i can't bear it anymore..my body hurt..Yuu-chan,please come here!!!Tasukete kudasai!!

 

AI'S POV(END)

 

 

 

"Ai-chan..?Doko ni..?!!"Suddenly Ai heard Yuto's voice.Ryousuke was shocked and quickly grab his car's key.

"Yuu-!!"Ai tried to scream out loud but her nose was covered by a napkin.Again,she faint.Ryousuke lift Ai in to his car and closed the car's door.Ryousuke started his car's engine when Yuto break into the old house.Yuto heard the sound of the car's engine and ran out.He saw Ryousuke's car was leaving the old house.

"Where are you going Ryousuke..?"Yuto quickly run to his car.He started to chase after Ryousuke's car.

"Ai-chan,wait for me..!"Yuto drove his car in high speed.

 

"BOOOOM!!!!"

 

A car crash suddenly happen.